Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:31 pm
:;Maune peeks his head back in for a second:: I was going to change you back TES however I wanted Ryzan to help me just to prove he is not worthless towards you and I want Ryzan to stay here and feel welcome however he is being too stubborn to want to be my friend or even that matter he is being stubborn and thinks he won't be needed by TES anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:38 pm
*walks in MW, squeezing past Maune in the process* Excuse me, little foxie. *Looks around the tense scene before her* Um, I take it things are not OK around here?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:40 pm
.... he's Tier'Dal, Maune. Of course he's stubborn, but I guess you wouldn't know... stare

*turns his attention back to Ryzan*
Gilda seemed to be hinting at the fact that I was in Icy's cauldron with my Grunny is what caused the mix up and turned me into a Grunny. I haven't really been exposed to any other magic since then aside from Leko's protection spells, so there's a chance there's nothing left for your spells to clash with.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:47 pm
*the mention of Icys cauldron relays a message to her subconscious and she blacks out, only to regain consciousness a split second later, in flames with her cauldron by her side. With one thought, Icy has TES in her hands, ready to stuff him back in her cauldron* THINK AGAIN GRUNNY BOY!!! MWAHAAHHAAHAAAAHAHAAAAA!!! twisted *with that, Icy heaves TES above her head, chanting*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:51 pm
Dos inbal natha mon'tu~
But what if it turns out to only be temporary and you change back into a green rabbit when the spell wears off? You cannot use the lar khaliizi as you are to call me back to recast every time it wears off, and if it wears off every few hours, it would be too much hassle to go through that anyway...

*gasps as Icy holds Tes above her head with that familiar and horrible cauldron by her*
Nuij! Release him at once!
*clenches his teeth and scowls at her... still holding his stomach but trying to push the pain aside*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:52 pm
gonk
*flails around, trying to escape*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:57 pm
*laughs maniacally at Ryzan and sneers* Don't fret, my love. I haven't forgotten about you! Just bide your time, trust me, you next! *in the middle of chanting, Icy convulses. As she's convulsing, the flames that have absorbed her are faltering, fading in and out. As she seems to be losing power, Icy drops TES on the floor and starts to fall to her knees, squabbling and shrieking incoherently*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:58 pm
(Oh yeah..HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BEING RIPPED APART BY VAMPS AND WOLVES!!!)  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:00 pm
Ryzan get TES out of here now before Icy starts to regain power! ::Maune starts chanting as black mass of energy starts to push Icy's body to the ground::  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:00 pm
{pft... after you were going to throw me in the cauldron again talk2hand }  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:05 pm
*tries his best to ignore the pain in his stomach as he runs over to grab Tes. He then backs into a corner... holding Tes tightly and closing his eyes as he begins to cast a spell.... envisioning Tes in his natural form*
Vyyhfvba Qnex Rys

*a blue glow surrounds Tes and his image begins to shimmer*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:09 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{pft... after you were going to throw me in the cauldron again talk2hand }

rofl rofl rofl IT WASN'T ME!!! IT WAS THE CAULDRON!!! IT'S EVIL i TELL YA!!! (PWREASE!!! I'M DYING OVER HERE!!! xd )  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:11 pm
*feels a little strange and blacks out for a brief moment. When he awakens, he finds himself back to his original form.... being held uncomfortably close to Ryzan. Immediately his eye twitches*

..... Ry..... you can let go now.... *twitch*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:12 pm
*as Icy fights against an unknown force, she finds herself being dragged to the ground by black shadows and the she does the oddest thing-let's the shadow consume her. Icy goes limp and allows the mass to take her and pull her down, all the while her flames have dissipated, her natural skin tone and hair comes back, and she closes her eyes*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:17 pm
*opens his eyes and sees Tes as a dark elf once again. His eyes widen with excitement and he hugs Tes even tighter*

Quortek~ Usstan lle'warinil dos ji mzilt!
*burries his face in Tes' chest*
I am so glad to see you.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games