Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:20 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon sighed, but something chilled him to the core. His eyes darted about before he moved closer to Soli's sleeping body.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:17 pm
Luc noticed this. "Something wrong?" He dared to ask.  

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:26 pm

A small frown touched Leon's lips. "I don't know, it's just. . . . it's nothing. Perhaps my mind is playing more tricks on me." He said and looked at Luc.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:33 pm
(( Lol I mixed Pink Lemonade and Root Bear it looks sort of like Red Wine XD ))

He sighed. "Crazy things happen within the mind of another." He said. He just spoke the words. His mind was running through and analyzing all that is happening.

Menonai

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Nike's body froze as if an icy hand had caressed her spine. She looked at Kane, eyes questioning.

Kane,s brow furrowed as he too sensed the coming darkness. He walked around the and sat in the chair, steepling his hands under his chin. "It seems, ladies and gentlemen, that we have run out of time. The devil is about to start the show." His voice rang through the silent office like an ominous gong.
Misha pulled away from Dante, suddenly touched with fear. A whimper stirred in her throat and her caramel eyes closed, willing away the darkness. "Did you feel that," she whispered.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:53 pm
Brago sat atop a large building. "What am I doing... I will never lure him out like this. Im not even a woman" Brago sat down and started to think.What is my next move?  

DemolitionboyXX

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:04 am
Kerat looked towards the roof. A thin smile came up on his lips. "I'll see if I can find it. It needs a unique resting place and I know who can give such metal. I'll see if any one has ordered it, yet you're asking me to pick a side. It's very uncommon for me to do so but Kane I'll rather have you then the three." Kerat bowed to Kane with that thin smile but relaxed face. He was always calm and would probably always remain that. "Can the knife really prevent someone like you from using your full power? I heard it was designed by the devil to kill God."

Kerat felt the shill and shook his head. Kane told them they where out of time. He had picked his side and would stand by his word as a gentleman. "Out of time, indeed."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:26 am

llOOC: lol.ll

"Hmm." Leon did not feel at ease, instead, he was troubled further.

Dante frowned, "Unfortunately." He knew they were in trouble now, but he was even more fearful to find out what exactly caused this fear.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 am
Neuro began walking back towards Devil's Nest,he looked at Cook,"We need more Shine and get the sword ready,"He walked back upstairs to his office, he walked to the room where Soli was,"Boy what are you doing?"He watched both of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:50 am
Luc was on the floor. "Your right in front of a trap so watch out." He said as the seal appeared on the floor before vanishing. "There." He said and sighed.  

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:53 am

"Tick tock, the clock has stopped." Leon murmured to himself and looked up at Neuro and blinked. "Hmmm?"

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:54 am
User Image

"It wouldn't have worked on me,"He looked at Leon,"So mutt now you know that I am Soli's father."His eyes glowing green.He looked at him,"One of the reasons why I hate you so much is because your with my daughter and I think your dangerous."He stared at Soli.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:57 am

Leon's eyes flickered gold for a moment before returning to their normal green. "I'd rather disembowel myself before I ever cause harm to Soli, and the wolf knows better than to harm its mate, so you don't have anything to worry about." He said calmly, though there was some edge to it. "And since your her father, I will force myself to keep from tearing your throat out because it would hurt her to do so."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:59 am
He sighed gently. "We're all crazy aren't we?" He asked as he seemed to have been drugged or something.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:02 pm
Neuro looked at Luc,"Insanity is the least of our worries it seems the first of the three vampires is here in the city, what worries me is that he preys on woman especially ones that have problems."He looked at Soli,"She is much like her human mother."He sighed and sat in a chair.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games