Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:51 am
SakuraTheBlueTiger
Lord Redtail Rathan
Cuwen

((Annoyance not felt. Mission failed. XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:57 am
Lord Redtail Rathan

(( xd rofl xd rofl xd rofl xd rofl xd ))  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:00 am
SakuraTheBlueTiger
Lord Redtail Rathan

((ok? I'm more confused than anything else.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:02 am
Lord Redtail Rathan

(( sweatdrop oh I just thought it was funny...*shrugs and looks where to go post next for randomness))  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:05 am
SakuraTheBlueTiger
Lord Redtail Rathan

((Lol. Sorry. Besides, Redtail isn't fond of intrusions. XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:10 am
Lord Redtail Rathan

((Lucky I didn't use the kind of greeting I'm in the mood for then xp *goes poofs*))

After looking around for awhile and watching the faeries attend the garden Sakura got bored and getting to her feet. She decided to try something a little different and with her hands held before her as though she were holding an orb she closed her eyes and concentrated. She created a soft blue glow of shining ribbons that suddenly wrapped around her then with an explosion of cherry blossom petals she disappeared from the garden.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:16 am
SakuraTheBlueTiger
Lord Redtail Rathan

((You've piqued my curiosity. XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:28 am
Lord Redtail Rathan

((I seem to do that at times sweatdrop ))  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:49 am
{{You two are awesome. XD Why don't we conclude our current scene, Redtail, and then all three of us do a scene together? Sounds like fun to me. smile I'll make a quick post to finish off the scene. Then, our characters can go back to current time. smile }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:55 am
Lord Redtail Rathan

{{Actually, this ending will seem funnier than the one I had originally planned. lol. Works out for the best. wink }}

Amy grinned brightly. "Then we'll both be learning something! You'll re-learn how to be a teacher and I'll learn magic! Oh this is great! I can't wait!"

Her mind didn't connect with the fact that Red had not said he would mentor her. She was so excited that she seemed to skip over that fact. In fact, she was practically beaming now.

Off in the distance, she heard someone call out to her. She turned, looked, and saw it was Jessi over by one of the hot tubs looking for her.

She turned back to Red and smiled. "Well, come back here to AS when you have a free moment and we can get started. Thank you, thank you so much for everything. This is awesome! I'll make sure to tell the staff that your drinks and food are free. See you later, Red!"

With that, Amy turned and took off toward Jessi.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:22 am
After changing her mind Sakura made her way back to AS to see if Amy was back yet. She looked around and eventually spotting her she smiled and walked over. "Hey there Amy, how is everything?" she asked with a smile as she gave the woman a hug.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:33 am
SakuraTheBlueTiger
After changing her mind Sakura made her way back to AS to see if Amy was back yet. She looked around and eventually spotting her she smiled and walked over. "Hey there Amy, how is everything?" she asked with a smile as she gave the woman a hug.

Amy was in the garden near the resting area with the hammocks. Her spell book was resting in one of the hammocks and she had been over by the fountain, playfully splashing water at Thistle, who was also at the edge.

When Amy heard her friend's voice and felt her hug, she smiled and hugged her back. "Hi Sakura! It's good to see you! I'm doing really good, actually. I could do with a little less heat, but oh well. Good thing I co-own a water resort."

She chuckled. "How are you doing, Sakura? Where's your Mewpit?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:42 am
She smiled and shook her head. "Oh Kit's taking a nap, she decided to try and train with me earlier on. I was here earlier but I didn't know where you were so I decided to try something out...it seems I have a slight teleportation ability however I don't wish to dabble too much with it as I'm not sure how it works just yet..." she said with a smile as she wandered over and sat in the other hammock. "You should have seen the bouncer's faces...I ended up in the second floor of the club..." she said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:47 am
Amy seemed confused at first. "Kit... is that the Mewpit's name?" It'd be a little hard keeping that straight along with her friend Kits' name. Kinda funny, though...

Her eyes widened when Sakura said she had some teleportation abilities. "Seriously?! That is so cool, Sakura!! No doubt you'll get the hang of it. I guess the Mewpit enhances your magical abilities like Thistle does for me. Maybe Liada can help you with teleportation, even though she uses a portal. I haven't heard you talk about her in quite awhile, but you two seemed like really good friends at first, even wanting to open up that weapon and potions shop together."

"How much have you tried teleporting so far?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:24 am
Sakura shook her head slightly "Only from here to the bar earlier...I think though with a little practice it should be alright but I'll wait awhile. As for Lia she's well last I saw her, I've been so busy though that I don't have much time to hang out lately...if you see her and the others can you say hello for me?" she asked with a smile.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games