Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:58 am

"You guys caught Shadow? Jian said loud enough for everyone to hear. "And I missed it?" He said a little disappointed.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:16 am

"It's probably on video for statistical records from the HQ building and you have clearance to see it unless the absolute leader says otherwise", Monica said nonchalantly as always but the last part was a joke. Why would Damien want to do that to his own best friend and Chief General?

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:34 am

"Awesome. So wait, is she dead or did you manage to knock her out?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:56 am

Damien turned in Jian's direction. "She's just unconscious, which is how I want her" he said. The Absolute Leader then turned back to the doctor. "You said, 'immortal'? Interesting. That idea of super-soldiers sounds interesting as well. Besides, we'll need a few guinea pigs to try the experiments out on first to make sure they will be a success. We'll take a few weak soldiers and test things out on them to see if it will change them any. We might have to give up a couple of strong soldiers as well, just for a test comparison, but the experiments should mostly be on the soldiers that won't be as much of a loss to the military if something goes wrong" he explained. He then looked down at Shadow. "I was thinking of putting a tracker in her and let her go so that we can follow her and find out what contacts she has, but if her DNA could provide immortality..." the dictator trailed off. He looked back at the doctor. "Do you need her whole body, or do you think it could work with just a few tissue samples, then let her go?" he asked.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:25 pm

"It's hard to say. It depends how long it will take us to actually discover which gene it is and how people we have to test it on before getting a positive result." The doctor replied. "How confident are you that she won't be killed before then, and do you think it would be possible to drag her back her if we needed more samples?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:07 pm

"That certainly is a problem. I suppose if we have to, we can detain her for a while. We can release her with the tracking device later. We'll just have to find a place to hold her where we know she can't do any tricks to escape. Are you sure you have confiscated all her weapons and devices?" the Absolute Leader spoke.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:26 pm

"Well, she's naked except for the underwear. Where else could she hide them?" The doctor asked. The secret policeman started running his hands through her hair for bobbypins only to realize that it was a wig. He took the wig off, her short raven hair flowing down as a few more devices hidden underneath fell out. "Well... didn't expect that..." The doctor admitted. The secret policeman then began removing some of the fake features on her face.

"There's a thick layer of makeup here, but it doesn't look like there's any small chips hidden in the features." He told Damien. "No fake limbs... That seems to be it."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:41 pm

"I see" Damien said. He didn't want to have the doctor do a body cavity search with everyone in the room. "If that is all then I guess we should let you get to work and strap her down for examination" he said, then turned to those who accompanied him. "Alright. Everyone out. The doctor needs privacy to work" he ordered. He then leaned over to the doctor and whispered "check anywhere else you might think she has a concealed weapon or device". With that he shooed everyone out and let the doctors commence their examination in private.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:02 pm

((We need like... a time skip of a few years... or a year))

"Yes sir." The doctor replied. As soon as he left, he examined her before putting her suspended in a large tank attached to several large devices to keep her breathing and alive over a long period of time. She slowly began to come to, but the narcotics in the fluid prevented her from fighting hard enough to come out. She tried to fight wildly, but her body just wouldn't respond. "That won't work." The doctor told her. "I swear, your body never ceases to amaze me. "I don't know how your still alive. But believe me, if you try to remove those devices attached to you, you'll only hasten your own death." He told her. Shadow looked at the doctor distressed but said nothing. "Oh my, you are a feisty one." He told her. "Perhaps it was my mistake not having a little bit of fun with you before tossing you in there."

"You b*****d!" She yelled. "Let me out!"

"Examine the DNA. We must find that gene." The doctor told the others.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Saiyu turned the key in her hand, her expression almost childlike. “You know I always wondered how you knew I was swearing at you in my language” She laughed and waved the key in front of his face, tapping it lightly on his nose. “Now I know you were cheating!”

Tucking the key in her pocket she looked at Kyrell, her smile subsiding slightly as she took in the princes appearance. His eyes had never seemed so sad, so filled with defeat before. A part of Saiyu wondered if he was fully telling the truth about his leave but instead of pressing it the red head let it lie. He would let people know in his own time and for now, if he felt that leaving was this painful, she could at least offer him a smile – all be it a faked one.

“I hope you realise now that you won’t be able to get away with muttering things in your own language!” She snapped the book shut, leaving a few of the text footers translated “and you know, if you don’t come back I’ll just come and find you. You were never the best at hide and seek”

Again she ruffled Kyrell’s white locks, a typical sign that Saiyu was hiding her feelings. Kyrell handing over the key to his room had always been a big issue, she remembered the arguments he used to have with the servants about invading his personal space. “Hay Kyrell…. I know I’ve asked a lot of you already but can you do me one more thing?”

Saiyu’s hair had slid forward as she gazed at the floor, her tone serious as she grabbed the princes’ hand “come back safe…”

((-waills- irs so saaaad- also...kinda gonna agree with Lollie here))

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:15 am

Kyrell was left silenced by Saiyu's words. He held the look of puzzlement and his heart beat faster than he would have liked it to. "Come back safe", the words echoed in his head. This moment had just become irritatingly unbearable. And at the same time... Irresistible. The prince's face was consumed with happiness as he took the sides of Saiyu's face and pulled her close. Close enough for lips to touch. He kissed her -- passionately, violently, like something torn out of instinct, of passion, of longing, of requite. When he had pulled away, he copied Saiyu's actions mockingly, messing her hair up by ruffling it. He then said, "Just so you know, I've never said anything bad about you in any language behind your back". He then cast his eyes down, a little ashamed of what he had just done. It was only then that the remembrance that he was no longer a prince and free to love whoever struck him. And the matter of leaving broke his heart. But he could not abandon his plans now. He couldn't be selfish. The image of The Fairy of Helmshire stuck in the back of his mind. Her daunting eyes pushed him to remember Helmshire. The generations that fought to unite it. He couldn't shame them as the last male heir or a once great kingdom. He couldn't.

Monica was finally allowed to leave. That doctor prodding her about whatever condition she just might have was also forced to leave and she went away, following a little after Jian but making it look like it was mere coincidence that they were going the same way.

((OOC: I'd have liked to say that when Zil was dead and Jian was in a coma O.o" ))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:44 am

Saiyu’s was in shock. She sat, still leant slightly towards Kyrell, her face scarlet and her jaw hanging slightly open. The sheer emotion and force of his kiss had left poor Saiyu momentarily brain-dead, trying to comprehend what had just happened.

The person she had cared for, looked after…even love, for years had just kissed her? Slowly she took his hand from her head, laughing as he mussed her hair in a mockery of her own affectionate gesture “If it counts for anything I’ve only ever said bad things about you to your face…”

Slowly she laced her fingers with Kyrell’s she would be lying if there wasn’t a tiny part of her, buried deep in the back of her mind that wondered why he had chosen now. Was it because he was leaving? A free hand ghosted over her lips subconsciously.

Her eyes softened, no. Even if it was simply because she was their Saiyu would treasure that moment. She would hold on to that tiny hope that when he came back he felt the same. Shyly she leant forward, pressing her lips lightly against his cheek as if in conformation of her feelings for him “…Like I said…come back safe…” lifting the former princes hand she pressed it to her cheek, closing her eyes and enjoying the contact of his skin.

The fact that Kyrell had to leave, especially after that, tore at Saiyu’s heart painfully but she knew he wouldn’t stay behind when Helmshire needed his guidance. Releasing his hand she smiled ruefully at Kyrell “let me know when your leaving….I would at least like to stick my tounge out at you when you leave!”
If he needed to go she wouldn't stop him but she would count down the days until her returned again.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:16 pm

((We could do that, since everyone agrees.))

Damien ordered for the would-be-assassin to be interrogated and to cut off all contact and any trade with the country that sent her. He also sent a letter to their government stating that their assassin failed and that any future ones they send will fail as well. Damien planned on invading that country first once he began his overseas campaign.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:24 pm

((Ok, so... a year or two in the future? 3nodding ))

There was a sudden call on Damien's phone. It was the doctor from the lab calling for Damien.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:41 pm

((*timeskip to a year later*))

Damien answered the phone. He then headed down to the medical office and entered. "What is it that you requested me for?" he asked.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games