Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....I guess your right about that........

I hope no one feels too bad about it...but this is one way I stay busy so my mind does not wander.......like I said I did sign the petition that is going around.........

It's just another one of those things people don't have any right being upset about. People can support the idea without being upset at you for logging in. As I always say, people can't and shouldn't try to force people to do things they aren't comfortable with. *sagely nod* lol

I'll have to win four battles to get through the main part of this tournament... I feel like I'm going to run into some really poor luck. emotion_facepalm

thanks......

you are doing good so far.......don't jinx it.....when is your next round.....

^__^

Whenever round 1 ends and 2 gets set up, I guess. It all depends how long people take. Daddicus is offline, so I'm still 195 - 85.

has round one ended?? well you are still ahead and that is good......

Nope, it'll end when all four battles have been completed.

Then there will be two in round two, then one in round three, then another afterwards against the Captain.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....I guess your right about that........

I hope no one feels too bad about it...but this is one way I stay busy so my mind does not wander.......like I said I did sign the petition that is going around.........

It's just another one of those things people don't have any right being upset about. People can support the idea without being upset at you for logging in. As I always say, people can't and shouldn't try to force people to do things they aren't comfortable with. *sagely nod* lol

I'll have to win four battles to get through the main part of this tournament... I feel like I'm going to run into some really poor luck. emotion_facepalm

thanks......

^__^

Whenever round 1 ends and 2 gets set up, I guess. It all depends how long people take. Daddicus is offline, so I'm still 195 - 85.

Then there will be two in round two, then one in round three, then another afterwards against the Captain.

ooooh...so you still have a ways to go.....I wish you luck.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:18 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she laughs then slides him a cup of tea with some happy pills::: here ya go dude.. better be careful with those faces.. never know when one might stick on ya face....

Not real big on pills.

That's not a face, it's just what my face looks like! emotion_0A0

.-.

:::she shakes her head then stands in front of him then pats his cheeks lightly::: owww but dont ya knwo if you dont relax your face is gonna freeze like that... ;::takes pills laughing her a** off::: thats ok these are only sugar pills... but keep the tea... theres more hot water and the tea's in the seal tight canisters... got a few flavors too... so drink and enjoy :::she laughs as she goes back to her corner then sits down in her comfy chair:::.. or do i have to send you to the corner like i do my lil one... lol

My face is relaxed. This is my normal expression. .-.

so thats why youve been the slinky of faces.... :::she snickers evilly:::

Slinky? o.o

yea ya know... slinky... :::she snickers evilly::: hmmm i wonder... :::looks over to a flight of stairs as she giggles evilly:::... Yeaaaa... i bet ya would too... :::she snickers evilly::::  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

thanks......

^__^

Many thanks. ^__^

My odds are between 1/8 and 1/4 right now, so not that bad. 3nodding  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:35 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she shakes her head then stands in front of him then pats his cheeks lightly::: owww but dont ya knwo if you dont relax your face is gonna freeze like that... ;::takes pills laughing her a** off::: thats ok these are only sugar pills... but keep the tea... theres more hot water and the tea's in the seal tight canisters... got a few flavors too... so drink and enjoy :::she laughs as she goes back to her corner then sits down in her comfy chair:::.. or do i have to send you to the corner like i do my lil one... lol

My face is relaxed. This is my normal expression. .-.

so thats why youve been the slinky of faces.... :::she snickers evilly:::

Slinky? o.o

yea ya know... slinky... :::she snickers evilly::: hmmm i wonder... :::looks over to a flight of stairs as she giggles evilly:::... Yeaaaa... i bet ya would too... :::she snickers evilly::::

But, how have I been the slinky of faces and what's the 'so that's why'? .-.

There aren't any stairs in this room though. -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

thanks......

^__^

Many thanks. ^__^

I am not very good with math so I will take your word on that and also say it looks good to me......**smiles**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:01 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Many thanks. ^__^

I am not very good with math so I will take your word on that and also say it looks good to me......**smiles**

Well, I'm winning, so I'm likely to win. I'm one of eight competitors now, and will likely be one of four soon, is all.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Many thanks. ^__^

Well, I'm winning, so I'm likely to win. I'm one of eight competitors now, and will likely be one of four soon, is all.

well I say beat the s**t out of them...**laughs then looks at you ** do you have to stay dressed for the occasion??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:17 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Many thanks. ^__^

well I say beat the s**t out of them...**laughs then looks at you ** do you have to stay dressed for the occasion??

Ha ha, thanks.

No, I just felt it seemed appropriate. It's a pretty Star Wars leaning Guild as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Many thanks. ^__^

Ha ha, thanks.

No, I just felt it seemed appropriate. It's a pretty Star Wars leaning Guild as well.

well you look cute...**looks down** I don't remember a whole lot about Star Wars and the newer ones I know nothing.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:43 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, thanks.

well you look cute...**looks down** I don't remember a whole lot about Star Wars and the newer ones I know nothing.......

redface Oh my. Thanks...

I'm quite the fan myself. It's a bit hard to really get into, because the best part of Star Wars is the Universe, and the movies don't really get into it.

Welp, I beat Daddicus! And, I took my final evil revenge. I cruelly forced him to live! >:D  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, thanks.

redface Oh my. Thanks...

I'm quite the fan myself. It's a bit hard to really get into, because the best part of Star Wars is the Universe, and the movies don't really get into it.

Welp, I beat Daddicus! And, I took my final evil revenge. I cruelly forced him to live! >:D

that's what I been told....

**clapping my hands** that is great...oooooo that was cruel!!!!  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, thanks.

redface Oh my. Thanks...

xD

He challenged me to escape life and the massive Temple Repair/Prize Bill. So I added hospital bills! :D  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Ha ha, thanks.

redface Oh my. Thanks...

xD

He challenged me to escape life and the massive Temple Repair/Prize Bill. So I added hospital bills! :D

**laughs** now that was cruel...wishes you luck in you next round......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

redface Oh my. Thanks...

xD

**laughs** now that was cruel...wishes you luck in you next round......

Many thanks! blaugh

Only two battles to go!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games