Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:10 am

*Raises an eyebrow at Ryzan and takes her hand away. She holds her cup with both hands as she sips her latte. She puts her latte down and looks at Ryzan to try and reach him with her eyes.* Officer Dougherty has the ability to reach deep within my very soul. If by chance I were forced to be apart from him for an extraordinary amount of time, it would be very painful and I would use all of my influence and resources to be with him again. *She puts her latte down, leans in closer to him and stares into his eyes.* You'd be very surprised what throwing a ton of money at something will do for you.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:23 am

..j... jhal... what if you were unsure if he returned the same kind of sentiment? What if the feeling was merely one-sided? I know ves well how convincing a man can be when it comes to portraying feelings deeper than what he truly has. *hangs his head* It is mzilst especially easy if they are feelings you wish so desperately were true.... so mzilt so that you will convince yourself of them even if such has not been proven outside of normal intimacy and interaction not uncommon to any other couple.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:30 am

*She sits back up and sips her latte again.* Perhaps it's a simple matter of not knowing what exactly would be proof enough. What would be considered satisfactory to eliminate the doubt. neutral
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:54 am

*Drinks the last of her latte as she sees Ryzan is in very deep thought. She looks at him with a bit of concern in her eyes.* User Image Well, Ryzan, if you need to talk or anything I would lend you an ear. *She stands up and puts her cup in the sink.* I'll see both of you later. I have some things I need to take care of this morning. *She walks out of the bar, into her office, does the security measures, walks down the corridor and into her chambers.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:01 am

*sighs, giving Psyzapp a slight wave as she leaves*
Plynn kyon, jabbress.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:04 am

*waves to Psyzapp through another yawn*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:13 am

*makes another double shot*
So what's new?
I feel like I've missed out on a lot.... confused
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:27 am

I am not sure what recent events I have knowledge of that you do not, jallil. Additionally... each tangi seems to just blend with the next for me lately so I do not even properly recall how long ago some things I remember were.

Ryzan Vixtul

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:39 am

Leko been keeping lots of secrets too.. mad
Makes it hard for me to stay focused on time
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 am

She enters the bar, needing caffeine, and sees Ryzan and Ayami.

"Good morning! smile How are we doing today?"

She heads to the espresso machine to make a cafe' mocha, adding an extra shot of espresso.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:57 am

Gi ussta~ That must be quite difficult for you.
*scratches his chin and thinks a moment*

All that I can recall happening lately is of course dame's list of ordeals, Quortek's kidnapping of dame and subsequent absence, discovering that katana is actually Quortek's half-sister sweatdrop , Decorera's announcement of being married to dame and katana's involvement with Decorera, and also a vampire has come by asking for assistance in helping free Doctor Black, who has apparently gotten himself into a bind.

*waves at katana*
Bwael kre'tan. I am... well, I suppose.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:11 am

*pokes his head in*
Do you people live in this bar or something? o_O;;

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:13 am

*furrows her brow at the talk of vampires then this rude boy coming in all at once*
Good morning Katana...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:15 am

She looks over at the young man and gives him a grin.

"Well....some of us live in the quarters below the bar. Why are you so interested in us anyways? You sure have been coming around quite a bit lately."

She takes her coffee and sits near Ryzan.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:17 am

*sighs and lays his head down on the table in front of him*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games