Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:56 am

"Ah, what... What do you want?" Germany asked, face flushed. He placed his hands over Italy's that was clutching his shirt. His stoic expression was rather worried indeed. One of his hands moved to smooth back Italy's bangs.

((Gwah. Killing me. x.x I wanna hug Italy so bad XD))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:00 am

((I KNOW ME TOO! ; 3; I'm like "I'm so sorry Italy!!" But at the same time, I really want to draw this!))

"Don't leave me, Germany..." He said quietly, tightening his grip on Germany's shirt.

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:01 am

(( Lol, hai guys, wut's goin' on? =w=

After re-reading some strips, I found out Switz hates/mildly dislikes Italy. =w=;;;

I guess we have to pretend I wasn't being nice to you earlier, Rally. XDD
Also! I finished the Axis Powers~ Do you want me to upload them now, or wait until I have them all done? ))

Switzerland comes back inside after his sister left, hair wet and matted down from the melting snow atop his head. He rubs his nose a little, sniffling, and takes his normal seat, muffling a sneeze with the crook of his elbow. He looks over at the other two nations. "What's wrong with Idaly?" he asks, his vocabulary a little subdued by his stuffy nose.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:05 am

(( XDD Oops.

Sure, you can send some now! ^^ ))

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:09 am

"I-I'm not going anywhere..." Germany professed, though it made him even redder. "Just try and relax. You probably have food poisoning." He muttered. Damn England and his horrid cooking. He glanced over to Switzerland, a strangely protective look in his face. "He's ill. You stay over there." He said firmly.

((You so should draw it X3 ))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:14 am

"O-oh... good. I just had a strange thought as if it was a memory..." he sighed. He turned to lie on his back again and closed his eyes.

((I think I will later. GermanyxItaly my OTP~ ; 3; ))

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:18 am

(( OOC!Switz: =,.= Waddabout me, Germany? *sniffle sniffle*
*brick'd!* ))

Switzerland sneezes again, making his already red nose slightly redder. "Whadever. Nod like I wan'ed do go over dere, anyway." he says, rubbing his nose on his sleeve with his eyes shut. He was highly starting to dislike how much a stuffy nose could mess with his speech.

(( http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f287/Lachrima/Moar APH/
There you go, Italy~ ))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:19 am

Germany sighed, sitting on his knees. He was going to be sore from staying like this, but Italy had asked him not to leave, he untangled the other's hand from his shirt, and held it in his own which he laid on Italy's chest. He crooked his other arm next to Italy's head and lay his own head down. "Just until you wake up..." He murmured.

(( It will always be an OTP for me X3 Did you happen to read the two requests I filled for them, btw?

Lily: For the one that seized my vitals so roughly? YOU GET NOZING. XD))

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:25 am

((@Lily: Thank you! They're great. <3

@Germany: No, I didn't see them. o: ))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:29 am

Italy-tan
((@Lily: Thank you! They're great. <3

@Germany: No, I didn't see them. o: ))

(( I'll PM them to you for the safety of the guild since they're both over PG-13 XD ))

Germany-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:35 am

((Oh, ok. xD Thanks.

Lily, how do you want me to credit you?))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:43 am

(( Lo: OH HON HON, NOW WE ARE ZEE FRENCH, ARE WE? *brick'd again!* ))

Switzerland leans back in his chair, a very upset look on his face, his eyes half-lidded. "I need some dee or someding..." he says to himself. He grabs a piece of paper and crumples it up before throwing it at Germany. "'Ey, whad's a good ding for a co'd?" he asks, his stuffy nose worse than it was outside.

((Has anyone else noticed that? That when you come inside, your stuffy nose gets even worse?

Also? It seems Switz is trying to ruin a fuzzy moment or something. =w= Maybe because he's irritable. >>'

ALSO, I APOLOGIZE IF THIS IS SLOW FOR SOME REASON. e.e

EDIT: xD; I knew there would be reason for me to apologize for slowness!
Credit me however you feel necessary~ I don't really need credit. ^^ ))

Mukuro-kun

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:46 am

((Yeah, apparently Italy dozed off and I feel bad that he left Germany there. Plus the pretty good fuzzy moments are over I guess. xD;; ))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:49 am

Germany glanced over his shoulder. "Honey, lemon and mint tea." He said with a sigh. "Also, Eucalyptus. The scent of that is pretty good."

Germany-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:06 am

Switzerland blinks, but nods. "Ukraine bod me some dee yesderday..." he says to himself, sniffling a little. He gets up and shuffles into the kitchen. "Wou'd you like some, Germany?" he says, looking around the doorway.
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games