Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:21 pm

tch stressed *eye twitches as he tries to push Ryzan away, but feels weak and unaccustomed to controlling such a body*

Ryzan! Just... just let go... this is embarrassing gonk
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:23 pm

::Maune leans down by Icy's side as he calls back his shadows and looks at her:: Are you alright Icy?

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:27 pm

eek Icy! *rushes to her side to check for for any visible injuries* Ryzan! Quit being a blubbering idiot and get over here and help me, NOW! You too, TES! You heard her....it was the cauldron that made her do those evil things to you! *glares at TES & Ryzan* If you don't help her, I swear by all that is evil around here, you WILL regret ever knowing me! *whispers to Icy* Dammit Icy, I warned you about messing with magic...now look at you.... *wipes her eyes, as if she were in tears*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:31 pm

*in her unconscious state, Icy can hear voices, but she cannot respond back. The deep, dark recesses of her mind won't allow her to return to her outer world. Instead, she is being pulled in further, embarking on an uncharted quest to this evil that has been lurking within for so long. Tired of running away and playing the "evil" act, Icy decides it's time to get to know her inner evil and see what exactly this is that plagues her and what does it want*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:31 pm

but.... *grips Tes for a moment as if he does not want to let go, but gradually releases him and walks over to Icy's side*
Gi ussta.... I am not a healer, so I do not know if I would be of much help...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Allow me Katana ::Maune places his hand on Icy's forhead and starts chanting as he can feel his body reaching deep into Icy's mind::

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

*turns angrily at Ryzan* I don't CARE if you're a healer or not! You have no idea of what you're in for if you don't DO something! Do I make myself clear? Between you and TES, you should know of something that will help her! *glares at both elves*

*tries to walk but only falls to the ground*

... dammit! I've been a dark elf longer than I've been a grunny... switching back should not be this hard stressed

{I can't help you if I don't know what server you're on or where you are}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:38 pm

(LOL, that would help, huh? Buzz Saw-Barton Town...just got back from the null. Damned vamps ganged up on me!)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:38 pm

It seems Maune is already taking action. For the both of us to be using our different forms of magic on her at the same time... I do not think it would be wise. I shall wait until Maune is finished and try to think of something in the meantime...
*reaches into a hidden pocket on his cape and pulls out a spell book.... frantically skimming through his spells to see if he can find anything that might be of use*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:39 pm

(need any help? I'm a 10! xd )
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:39 pm

Maune! Do you know what you're doing? I swear, you won't be exempt from my wrath either if anything happens to her! *looks around frantically, clearly agitated* None of you understand! You need to help her! You need to bring her back!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Psyzapp
(need any help? I'm a 10! xd )

(YES! My dear leader, the more the merrier!!! xd )

*as Icy is journeying through her mind, everything looks so...so bright and vibrant...almost like a fairytale. Utterly disturbed by these surroundings, Icy shudders and moves on, seeing clips of her past and dreams that she's had. It's almost like being inside of a dream, dreaming that you're having a nightmare, and the nightmare is of you in "Care Bear" land*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:47 pm

::Maune shuts his eyes as he starts to see every image Icy sees as he starts to speak to her in her mind:; Icy can you hear me its me Maune

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:51 pm

*sits back, wrapping her arms around her knees, mumbling with tears trickling down her face* None of you understand....you have no idea of what will be.......*buries her face into her arms while mumbling incoherently*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games