Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:48 am
Amy scratched the back of her head and laughed slightly. "Uh... sure. I will if I see them. They never come here, though, so I doubt that will happen. But you've helped me promote the garden, so of course I'll say hi to them from you if I see them. I'll let Kits know you stopped by."

Amy smiled and nodded at Sakura's response to how far she had teleported. "That's pretty far for just beginning. Hey who knows, maybe a year from now, you might get so good that you'll be able to teleport others with you."

She smiled encouragingly at her friend and then reached into the fountain and playfully flicked a little bit more water at Thistle, who squeaked and shook her head in response. Then, she whinnied in laughter and stuck one of her hooves in the water to play with the fish.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:49 am
~~Redtail Rathan~~

"Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity..."

Redtail had followed the girl after getting over the girl's audacity.

"You do realize I never said I'd teach you, yes? I have comittments elswhere."

He froze as he spotted another person.

This world must have dulled my senses to have not spotted her sooner.

Redtail bowed in the Atlantean style, right leg over left, bent at the knee, 45 degree angle at the waist, left fist touching right palm.

"Good day, miss."  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:59 am
{{Oops! Red, it's a different day in the RP right now. I'll PM you with the details. No worries! I made the same mistakes when I first joined.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:00 am
Sakura's ear twitched as she turned to see the newcomer and tilted her head slightly. "Urm...hello...." she said then raised an eyebrow at Amy slightly. "Friend of yours? Oh and as for the teleporting...well...I'm not sure about that but it does make me wonder if I can do a few other things that I didn't know about..." she said cautiously as she found it rather odd that someone was bowing in greeting to her as that was something she tended to do.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:12 am
{{We'll just proceed as if Red just made an appearance, which he kind of did. biggrin }}

Amy jumped slightly when she heard a low, slightly-familiar voice behind her. Amy quickly turned around and smiled brightly when she saw it was Red.

"Red, hi! I'm really glad you came back! I wasn't sure I'd see you after the other day when I didn't even give you a chance to respond and just assumed that you'd..."

Amy laughed slightly as she realized she was rambling again and turned to look at her friend. "Yeah, he's a... a friend I guess? I met him here the other day when one of my spells went completely wonky! He just appeared, apparently my magic alerting him, and helped me! But that also brings me to something I was going to tell you..."

Amy went over to the book on the hammock, picked it up, and turned to show Sakura. "I found this in my mom's old house last week. It's my mother's old spell book! I was trying to cast a spell from it when Red showed up."

"Oh, and as for other things you might be able to do, I'm sure there is! When I got Thistle and we got to know each other, I found out I could control the wind better and could even have influence over the water!"

She smiled at Sakura and then looked back at Red. "Red, this is my friend Sakura. Sakura, this is my... friend Red."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 am
Sakura gave a slight nod as she listened to her friend and offered a bow with her right fist to loft shoulder in reply. "It's nice to meet you Red..." she said before standing once more and looked at the spell book that Amy held. "Wow...that's quite a treasure you've found...I hope that my Mewpit will also help me with a few things like Thistle does...hmm...Saph...I like it.." she said with a smile as she played with the name for the fluffy critter.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:48 am
SakuraTheBlueTiger
Sakura gave a slight nod as she listened to her friend and offered a bow with her right fist to loft shoulder in reply. "It's nice to meet you Red..." she said before standing once more and looked at the spell book that Amy held. "Wow...that's quite a treasure you've found...I hope that my Mewpit will also help me with a few things like Thistle does...hmm...Saph...I like it.." she said with a smile as she played with the name for the fluffy critter.

{{Oh, Sakura, Red finds that he responds quicker if you quote his posts. You can even leave a blank quote to him if you want. He gets a notice when he's quoted and responds faster. smile }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:50 am
Lord Redtail Rathan

((ahh np))  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:53 am
{{Ack! Time got away from me. I gotta go to lunch. You guys, please feel free to continue without me! Say Amy is just listening right now. smile I should be back after awhile.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:42 am
Sakura gave a yawn and shook her head slightly as she thought for awhile. "Well it's getting to be time I had head home. I'll see you a bit later on Amy...and I think I'll call that little Mewpit Saph too...has a nice ring to it..." she said as she offered a hug to her friend and smiled. "I'll ask if she likes it...it was nice to meet you too Red..." she added with a cautious look at the stranger before she gave Thistle a scratch behind the ear and wandered home again.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:47 am
{{I'm gonna have to leave guys. I'm sorry! Work got busy. Can't even check what's been going on. Feel free to mod me out if you want! If not, I'll fix it when I can come on tomorrow.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:27 am
{{Alright, I think the confusion over time and stuff has stalled stuff in this thread. I say we all just move on and continue. Maybe we can play around with having some scenes not affected by the 'in-time' thing that affects other threads in Geezerville. I mean, this is the RP thread and I don't want the confusion over having to stay in-time affect whether new members join or not. This isn't the first time this has happened. But obviously it's up to Kits, too. We'll talk about it more later and just see what happens, maybe nothing. But for right now, definitely time to move this thread forward.}}

Amy walked into Aqua Springs. As was usual now, her spell book was under arm. She hardly went anywhere anymore without it. She just hoped she'd be able to find a spell to shrink its size so that it was more portable. She was almost certain that she had seen her mother use a spell like that on this book, but that was so long ago that she couldn't be completely sure.

She went about making her rounds and checking on how everything was going. The traffic had increased significantly due to the extreme heat outside lately, which was good. But still, Amy hoped that this heat would go away soon. She hated heat. She'd rather be a little too cold than too hot.

Amy then went back to the lounge with some paperwork and sat down in one of the leather couches. Tommy brought her some water.

On habit, Amy took out her cellphone and went to text Karrie. She had done that several times since she had left. It was just so natural for her to text Karrie throughout the day.

She sighed and stared at her phone when she realized what she was doing. She wanted to talk to him so much. She missed him and wanted to hear his voice, see his cute smile, and just be near him again.

But she had not been the one in the wrong. She had not gotten too close to someone else or had to be stopped from going further with another individual. She shouldn't have to make the first move to patch things up. She had hoped Karrie would have done so. In fact, she found it really odd that he hadn't done something by now. Karrie wasn't the kind to make a mistake that might hurt someone and not try and rectify it. He hardly ever hurt someone, so if he ever did accidentally, he worked like hell to try and fix it to make that person feel better.

She didn't know why this time was different. She had talked with Velcore off and on since she had moved out. She knew Karrie was alive and not sick. That had been her first worry when she hadn't heard from him. She had actually started to walk to Karrie's place to check on him when she had met Velcore along the way and had been reassured that he was not hurt or ill.

Amy didn't know how much longer she could take this. Her resolve was wavering and she wanted to be with Karrie... but she also wanted to know that he was sorry for what he had done, that he only wanted to be with Amy and that some weird thing had happened to him that had caused him to act that way around Kits while Amy herself had been out of town. She just wanted him to come and find her...

Amy sighed and sat back further in the couch. She silently prayed for things to get better.

Then, her eye caught sight of one of Kits' pieces of art and she smiled slightly. Oddly enough, the thought of her friend filled her with happiness. It didn't fill her with anger or hate because of what had happened between her and Karrie. She didn't blame Kits, and from what others at AS had told her, Kits had done everything in her power to push Karrie away, even kicking him out. Her friend made her smile, and looking at one of her drawings helped to relax Amy.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:46 pm
((Since this thread is connected with the others in the Geezerville roleplay, I think it's best to stick with real-time roleplay as much as possible. There are obviously going to be exceptions when somebody has to leave and the scene isn't finished yet. So unless otherwise specified, I say we stick with real-time, making a ooc note or something when a previous scene is being continued. It's confusing, but that way the people who want to take it slower can, but the thread isn't being held up for anybody who wants to rp in current time.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:12 pm
{{It can be confusing at first for those who aren't used to the "real time" thing, but anyone who has liked the roleplay well enough to stick around has adapted to it.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:23 am
{{Yeah... but sometimes that time thing can be very intimidating for some. Would anyone object to Lord Redtail and I doing our interaction scenes out of the RP time until he gets used to the time thing? He likes the storyline, but the time thing is very confusing. I was thinking that if he and I were to interact in scenes, just the two of us, without using the time thing, maybe he'd read the other posts in the thread, get the hang of it, and be able to possibly jump into other threads or scenes later.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games