Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:13 pm
Mala, of course, knew what Daemon was saying the moment he said Milly's name. Her smile fell slightly. "So you are Milly's son, then?" she asked. "If so, do not go near her lair. Also, I strongly suggest not drawing attention to yourself. If you value your independance, at least."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:16 pm
"Yes, that was the plan." Daemon said. "I'm finally out, I don't plan on going back any time soon."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:39 pm
"I can't say I condone the way she's treated you - even if your behavior is as bad as she makes it out to be, so I won't tell her you were here so long as you mention nothing of my seeing you either." Mala stated calmly and seriously, soon changing the topic before Daemon could respond. "So, how about we all play a game of poker? Friendly, no bets just yet."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:50 pm
"It's been a while since we did anything like a family like this, count me in!" Van said finally emerging from the kitchen with a nice plate of finger sammiches and a smile. "You know, make Daemon feel at least a little better while everyone else wipes the floor with us."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 pm
Mala grinned ever so impishly, already scheming her victories ahead. "Great! I'll go get my cards~" she said, getting up off the couch and heading towards their room to find her cards.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:04 pm
"No chance of you two going easy, is there?" Daemon asked with a hopeful smile as he looked between the twins.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:20 pm
"Maybe at first, if you are lucky. Still, chances are, we have to go all-out to beat mom of all people." Larai said, already looking forward to the game.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:29 pm
"Right, gang up on Mala first, then we can gang up on the twins." Van said with a chuckle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:41 pm
"Or Kai and I could gang up on you both, getting you out of the way before we face the real threat." Larai teased in reply.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:45 pm
"We'll just have to see now won't we?..." Van said with a chuckle. "...is what I'd say if I wasn't certain you'd kick our asses no matter what."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:04 pm
"You learn well, daddy. Very, very well." Larai said with a wicked snicker.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:13 pm
Van looked up when heard Anise start to cry. "Hold that thought, I think she's hungry." he said going upstairs to retrieve the baby, bouncing her slightly in his arms to calm her down as he went into the kitchen. "Look Anise, we've got a visitor. Your brother and sister made a friend; can you say 'hi Daemon'?" he cooed, lifting one her hands to wave after coming back from feeding her.

"She's adorable..." Daemon said smiling at the tiny baby, starting to feel a bit jealous of the couple that they would never have to know what it was like to have your child hate you.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:30 pm
{I think I have a theory developed as to why Milly is a little on the crazy side.

Ever since she was little, before she knew her father, Marianne has always been so busy with her witchcraft - or with her addictions - that she often neglected the social needs of her child. Growing up alone and with no friends made her socially awkward, very lonely, and perhaps a little on the less-than-sane side. When it was found that Marianne could no longer raise her for the moment, she reluctantly allowed Milly to meet her father - whom she had always wanted to meet and earn the love of - which is what your steriotypical fatherless b*****d child generally craves. When her attempts at earning his love and favor were ignored due to his paying so much attention to the mistresses he kept - Milly grew more and more bitter towards everyone as time went along. With the hormoanes and mood-swings that come towards the end of adolescence, it certainly did not help her case. Feeling so alone and neglected, she risked her own life to try and bring her own mother back to life - despite knowing in the back of her mind that she still wouldn't get the attention she craved and needed in time, since the damage had already been done. What made her mentally snap was when Daemon made a comment about making her a mistress despite being his daughter. After he was slain by Van and took possession of her unborn fetus, deep down she realised that she could finally have her father to herself - even if he would never show her the fatherly love that she had come to hope for for so long. With the bitterness that remained, she let her insecurities and envy for the mistress' attention turn to violence and possessiveness. It was the closest she could get to having her father, even if the relationship was highly disfunctional. Of course, to anybody with any mark of sanity who hasn't delved into her deepest thoughts or knew enough of her past to make a proper insightful estimation - it would simply appear that she was nothing but a hateful and abusive b***h of a mother.

...If you read that tl;dr crap, can you tell me what you think of this theory? I didn't want it to feel like one of those villain sues whose motivations are never explained, yet I didn't want it to seem like I believed her actions were justified either.}

Anise giggled, grinning a baby's grin at Daemon for a few moments before reaching over to yank one of Van's dangling hair strands.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:40 pm
((That's awesome. I definitely approve. You have done something right when a grin grows on my face as I'm reading it. biggrin

And I had a bit of a thought of my own. You know how they say babies are like really sensitive to people's emotions or whatever? Well, what do you think would happen if the half-god child came in contact with the guilt-tripping demon that tormented her family...? ninja ))

"Ah, yes, we haven't tugged on daddy's hair yet today have we?" Van said with a chuckle as he tried to pry his hair from her grasp with one hand. "Do you want to hold her?" he asked Daemon with a smile.

"M-Me?" Daemon asked surprised. "I don't know, this is my first time being here, I really don't feel like I should..."

"It's fine, she's quiet, and you don't have long hair for her to grab at. Just be careful with her and you should be fine." Van said with a smile as he carefully handed Anise over to him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:58 pm
{Thank you. ^.^ I'm glad I could explain her psyche as I did. ((I know this might seem sometimes pretentious or a**l - but if I use a character long enough to make certain developments - with both virtues and vices - I like to try and justify/explain/whatever them somehow. If I don't, it feels like an incomplete piece to me. Wierd, huh?)) Anyways, thanks again for reading through it all. I'm surprised I wrote so damn much! XD

As for Anise, I love that idea. Wouldn't it be interesting if somehow she allowed him to grasp a little bit more knowledge of what made Milly as she is - even if it is inadvertently? Or if Anise found a really old diary of Mala's, from back when she was still being raised by Marianne instead of herself, giving great detail to how neglectful(even with the best intentions) that the witch is and ended up showing it to Daemon? Unless, of course, Daemon does not know or remember that Milly and Mala are half-sisters. If that were the case, the seccond idea would be null and void.}

Anise looked over Daemon, still smiling, yet holding a prying look in her little blue eyes. She giggled, as babies do, and reached out for Daemon to hold her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games