Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well you look cute...**looks down** I don't remember a whole lot about Star Wars and the newer ones I know nothing.......

redface Oh my. Thanks...

I'm quite the fan myself. It's a bit hard to really get into, because the best part of Star Wars is the Universe, and the movies don't really get into it.

Welp, I beat Daddicus! And, I took my final evil revenge. I cruelly forced him to live! >:D

that's what I been told....

**clapping my hands** that is great...oooooo that was cruel!!!!

xD

He challenged me to escape life and the massive Temple Repair/Prize Bill. So I added hospital bills! :D

**laughs** now that was cruel...wishes you luck in you next round......

Many thanks! blaugh

Only two battles to go!

**clapping hands and smiling** well you have a good chance at this then.........  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

xD

He challenged me to escape life and the massive Temple Repair/Prize Bill. So I added hospital bills! :D

Many thanks! blaugh

Only two battles to go!

**clapping hands and smiling** well you have a good chance at this then.........

Yep. ^__^

We'll see...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:09 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

xD

Many thanks! blaugh

Only two battles to go!

Yep. ^__^

We'll see...

**looks at the door then at you** well I think I should be going..it has been a couple of days since I last fed..so I really need to find someone or somewhere to feed..**walks towards the door then turns** nighters Kay and good luck.......  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:10 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Many thanks! blaugh

Only two battles to go!

Yep. ^__^

We'll see...

**looks at the door then at you** well I think I should be going..it has been a couple of days since I last fed..so I really need to find someone or somewhere to feed..**walks towards the door then turns** nighters Kay and good luck.......

Thanks! Good night and best wishes!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:38 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she shakes her head then stands in front of him then pats his cheeks lightly::: owww but dont ya knwo if you dont relax your face is gonna freeze like that... ;::takes pills laughing her a** off::: thats ok these are only sugar pills... but keep the tea... theres more hot water and the tea's in the seal tight canisters... got a few flavors too... so drink and enjoy :::she laughs as she goes back to her corner then sits down in her comfy chair:::.. or do i have to send you to the corner like i do my lil one... lol

My face is relaxed. This is my normal expression. .-.

so thats why youve been the slinky of faces.... :::she snickers evilly:::

Slinky? o.o

yea ya know... slinky... :::she snickers evilly::: hmmm i wonder... :::looks over to a flight of stairs as she giggles evilly:::... Yeaaaa... i bet ya would too... :::she snickers evilly::::

But, how have I been the slinky of faces and what's the 'so that's why'? .-.

There aren't any stairs in this room though. -_-

:::giggles evilly::: cuz just like a slinky has all sorts of shapes and twists it can be twisted into- so does your face... lmfao... see you used 2 faces there... both -_- and .-. :::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::... and Ive seen even others from ya too...

:::she blinks innocently:::.. uhmmm yes there are.. i built them myself... you weren't lookin and I wanted a place to store my goodies... so yea... .... weeeeeellllllll... it not exactly stored... but more like set up and useable... ya know the regualr everyday Kasai'ish kinda place... :::giggles evilly:::: would ya care for a tour dude?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:47 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Slinky? o.o

yea ya know... slinky... :::she snickers evilly::: hmmm i wonder... :::looks over to a flight of stairs as she giggles evilly:::... Yeaaaa... i bet ya would too... :::she snickers evilly::::

:::giggles evilly::: cuz just like a slinky has all sorts of shapes and twists it can be twisted into- so does your face... lmfao... see you used 2 faces there... both -_- and .-. :::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::... and Ive seen even others from ya too...

:::she blinks innocently:::.. uhmmm yes there are.. i built them myself... you weren't lookin and I wanted a place to store my goodies... so yea... .... weeeeeellllllll... it not exactly stored... but more like set up and useable... ya know the regualr everyday Kasai'ish kinda place... :::giggles evilly:::: would ya care for a tour dude?

...but everyone can change their expressions... .-.

No thank you. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:51 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Slinky? o.o

exactly.. the slinky of faces... and you dude are capable of soooo many faces... lmfao...

awww.... :::giggles evilly::: what a pity... you've never even seen the space i made to enhace the area... it could be a blast or even a party central... lmfao

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:01 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

exactly.. the slinky of faces... and you dude are capable of soooo many faces... lmfao...

awww.... :::giggles evilly::: what a pity... you've never even seen the space i made to enhace the area... it could be a blast or even a party central... lmfao

You can make even more faces than me though... .-.

Doesn't matter. Next time you wander off it'll probably be filled with concrete. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:05 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Doesn't matter. Next time you wander off it'll probably be filled with concrete. .-.

probally... cuz i know how to have fun :::giggles:::... and im not afraid of laughin or other devious things....

your loss.. ill just fix it up again... ive never been afraid of power tools or hard work... :::she snickers as she sits on one of her stairs::::.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:07 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

probally... cuz i know how to have fun :::giggles:::... and im not afraid of laughin or other devious things....

your loss.. ill just fix it up again... ive never been afraid of power tools or hard work... :::she snickers as she sits on one of her stairs::::.

I see... >.<

lol, well, it's no work at all to fill it up, so at least you'll be kept busy.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:15 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Many thanks! blaugh

Only two battles to go!

Yep. ^__^

We'll see...

Thanks! Good night and best wishes!

**walks in the door** hey there Kay....how's it going??  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:26 pm
Skyailia

Eh, things are rough. >.<

How are you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you?

not doing so good on your battle????

I am ok just tired which is normal when I crash.........  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you?

Nope, haven't started round two yet.

Oh, sorry to hear that. o.o
I woke up at like, 2, so I kinda know how that is. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:03 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you?

Nope, haven't started round two yet.

Oh, sorry to hear that. o.o
I woke up at like, 2, so I kinda know how that is. sweatdrop

well I had a doc app and we had to go somewhere else...that made it a long time between breakfast and lunch...so my blood sugar got to low and I crashed....so it leaves me kinda weak and tired for awhile after I eat...so I fell asleep in the chair again.....**chuckles** I gotta quit doing this....cause to tell the truth I feel like s**t.................  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games