Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 3341 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Ryzan knows too?! He knows I'm a baby killer?! crying Why did Kits tell everyone?! crying

eek -is a little addle-brained as Psy shakes her- Karrie thinks I did! -her eyes swirl with despair-
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:51 pm

User Image WHAT?! User Image HE CAN'T POSSIBLY…… *Stares at Katana in disbelief.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:53 pm

He didn't tell me otherwise! crying -cries hysterically-
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:58 pm

"Dame, he's probably still shell-shocked at finding this out! Give him some time to process this....I'm sure he doesn't blame you at all, honey."

She hugs dame, wondering if this is the reason why Karrie is taking a leave of absence.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:02 pm

*Nods in agreement with Katana.* Good Lord Dame! You can't just dump this kind of news on a man and expect him to not be in complete shock! Chef Karrie does not seem to me like the kind of man that would blame you for this. User Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:03 pm

*groans and yawns, waking from all the raised voices and hysterics. He tries to rub his eyes, but his arms won't move. He soon comes to realize that he's standing and still shackled to the wall*
.... dammit...

*yawns again*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:08 pm

-looks between Katana and Psy, lip quiver, and speaks in a small voice- Are....are you sure? cry
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:13 pm

*earlier that evening, Karrie had gone to the JD kitchen to meet with his second-in-command and prepare for the time he'd be taking off. After getting that all straightened out, he headed over to the main bar, wincing when he hears raised voices. He needs to tell the ladies how long he plans on being gone, though, so he continues in* Hello...

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:18 pm

User Image *Hears Chef Karrie come in and goes behind the bar to make another Cosmo…she really could use one.* stressed Hi there Karrie. *Leans in and whispers to Dame.* You can use my office if you'd like to speak with him in private. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:18 pm

-sees Karrie and starts crying again- I'm sorry, ladies. I need to go. Dec and Bonnie will be worried about me. -hugs Kat and Psy, nods to Karrie, not meeting his eyes and heads out-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:36 pm

um... hello? sweatdrop *rattles the chains connected to the shackles* Is someone going to let me down now? gonk I have to pee...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:38 pm

* eek watches Dame run out crying* What... what was that about? confused

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:42 pm

She sighs and looks at Karrie.

"She just told us about the miscarriage, Karrie....she seems to be under the impression that you blame her for killing your baby."

She grabs her drink and finishes it in one swallow.

"Of course we told her that it was probably taking you some time to process all this....but she said that you've haven't said otherwise......."

She looks at Karrie, "You DO understand what a woman goes through emotionally when she miscarries, don't you?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:45 pm

*Stares at Karrie and crosses her arms.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:50 pm

WHAT!? She thinks I blame her? Why... why would I do that? I haven't seen her to talk to her about it! The only time I've gotten a chance to talk to her was at the party Saturday night, and I barely had a chance to ask how she was doing!

*slowly walks closer to Katana* I've sat with my sister twice after she gave birth to stillborn babies after Mitri was born. If Dame would let me, I would be there for her too, but I haven't gotten a chance!
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 3341 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games