Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:46 pm

User ImageUser Image
"Waht are you going to do, Kane," Nike asked quietly. She felt uneasy.

"Why, I'm gonna do what I always do, love. Wait." Kane sat in his chair and heaved his long legs onto the desk, hooking one foot over the other.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:52 pm

((fox do I find him while he is distracted by the stain on his suit, or is he gone?))

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:58 pm

Lady Eevee
((RECAP PLEASE))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:12 pm

This is your Official Vampire Metropolis Update:

Argon, the Vampire of the Twisted Soul has breezed into town, his chilling aura signaling his arrival.
Kane is with Nike, Hana, and Kerat in the Embrace's office. Discussing what's next.
Neuro is with Soli and Leon and, Luc. Luc was coughing up balck ichor and Neuro went about curing him. Soli dreams of a wicked man and Leon is restless.
Robert has gone with Alicia beyond the Portal to find out about his past and to find a book.
Dante and Misha are at her house, wondering about the bad feeling.
Brago is tailing Argon.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:14 pm

((what was the last thing said to Hana???))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:24 pm

((grats on 5k posts fox)) cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Fox Demon Kirara
User Image
Kane chuckled. "Hana you wound me with your words. But I see you have other things to worry your pretty heart." Kane chuckled.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Lady Eevee
User Image
"I'll wound you with my claws, you jack arse if you don't answer my question." Hana said, her aura starting to come off her like a black fog.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:36 pm

DemolitionboyXX
((fox do I find him while he is distracted by the stain on his suit, or is he gone?))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:03 pm

User Image
Kane pulled out a bottle of scotch setting it on the desk. He spoke as he poured. "Dear Hana, but I've already had your claws in me. Why don't you just ask that question again and I'll see if I have the answer." His tone was pleasant but as he sipped his drink his eyes were sharp.

((Uhm, what ever you need Demo.))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:08 pm

User Image
"What sould I expect from Argon, since I'm not stable and he seems to like girls like that?" Hana asked him again. She still had her fangs bared at him.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Brago eventually found a man who gave off a vibe of fear, though he was unnaffected by it. "Hey you, you smell like a girl I found earlier. You one of the big bad 3?"

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:32 pm

User Image
"Hana, He can smell the pain on your soul and to him it is aas the sweetest honey. Argon is so old and so powerful that you could not stand against him alone. His seduction powers are great and he doesn't even bother using him. His muse is your screams." Kane looked at her the intensity almost filling the room.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:36 pm

User Image
"Wonderful." Hana said, walking out of the office. She left Embrace and started to walk back to the mansion. "Why can't life just be easy for me for once?" she said to herself.

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:36 pm

User Image
Argon paused, trying to decide if it was even worth it to talk to such a lowly Demonkin. He didn't even bother to turn around. He waved his gloved hand at the demon, his voice like rich whiskey, "Go home, little demon, I don't want to play with you." Argon continued, a lovely scent filled his nostrils and he paused. "Ahhhh, but that scent. It is like a fine wine. I would have it." He turned and face Brago. "Tell me, could you direct me to the lady, whose lovely aroma clings to you?"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games