Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:16 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Marsh led his team past the car parked amidst the sparkling shards of safety glass and nodded to his entry team. One man was a high level sensitive who quickly pinpointed the children in a basement level.

Marsh himself could tell there was a gold Ira at work down there already, and if he wasn't mistaken, quite a lot of blown fuses.

At a quick nod from his manipulation team member the group gathered around Marsh and with his power they all quickly became intangible. They dropped through the floors until they landed, soundlessly and now fully tangible again at the full control of the manipulator's talent.

Marsh kept the invisibility however, for such was the level of a member of his team.

They are a government unit, retained in case Ira terrorism. Formed after a heinous event that originated at Iris school and this very lab building many years ago. Most members of the unit were Iris students at one time or another.
Marsh is present in the school as an undercover agent, to monitor potential unit candidates - such as Telemachus, and to deter any misuse of Ira power.
Marsh is one of the most powerful Ira users in the world and the only one to completely unlock all the talents of both gold and silver Iras. Each member of the team is a complete master of their Ira, and all can work in perfect harmony with one another to achieve their mission.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:52 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery had to lean against the wall herself after helping Whit recharge. She was getting tired. That almost never happened. Whatever she had left she would need to hold in reserve for Karley and Ali.

Sighing she turned to lean her butt against the wall and smiled at Dannie, still on the lookout for flying debris.

"So, how-" but she stopped herself, and turned to look back the way they'd come.

She looked confused and stood up straighter, holding up a hand to stave off Whit's question. She didn't know what she was feeling.

Which as a sensory, you never felt.

"Shige?" she called. Wondering if the boy was around or still tending to Maria. Where they were in the outer lab was sort of where she was getting this feeling from.....but it couldn't be him.

She looked back to the others.... and said what she thought.
"More.....more people are here. And they're strong. And..I think..."

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
"Oh, Hi Avery! Forgive me for saying so but I quite forgot you were sensory as well for a second there!" Tele interrupted her hard thought conclusion. "Just a moment and Professor Marsh and I will be right there to give you a hand. We've already sent Maria and Shige back upstairs where it's safe. My you'd think if you had a basement in a lab you'd go for walls that were more...plant deterrent wouldn't you? Oh yes, and don't mind the guns Avery. I'm aware you're averse, but I was told they're rarely used in comparison to the teams Ira powers." his sudden silence left his listener wondering as always, but Tele had become distracted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit was giving Avery the ol' raised eyebrow until she burst out laughing.

"It's Tele!" she exclaimed, smiling wide.
Whit had figured that out for himself as Tele was gently suggesting a better use of his powers than just standing there.

Walking over the destroyed doorway, he turned invisible, walked to Rock and patted the exhausted guy on the shoulder. He had to become visible again though, as dodging a sword swing was not his favorite past time. Luckily for him, Rock was tired.

"I got this man, put the sword away and hold out your hands."

going in tangible Whit reached through the ice and felt the chilled shoulder or what he could only assume was Karley. There wasn't much room, in that ice ball apparently, and it seemed Karley had wrapped herself around Ali. As he wasn't exactly running on full steam himself, Whit decided one trip was really better than two anyway. He reached through the ice and picked up the girls as best he could. Even so he more slid them out along the floor than carried them.

Still the girls were out. Whit didn't wait to see if Zaias saw this. He just separated Ali from Karley and handed her to Rock then pointed in Avery's general direction.

The ghosts amazingly enough seemed to swirl around so much that picking up Karley felt easy. When he set her down beside Ali, Tele finally seemed to leave his head.

The ghosts, went quiet.
The wind stopped.
Paper fluttered to the floor.
Silence reigned.

Marsh's men swarmed through the small hallway. Picking up a vine covered Rei and making her disappear without a sound.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:55 pm
Ayame-Yuura
((Go go go~ XP ))

Angelicos Flame

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Alright get your butts in here. I manage to do this after shifts! o.e....
You better type!!! o.e

Lol. I can't help but feel Wolfy would have made this so much cooler. ....

BUT this is the plan for the plot anyway.. wink  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:07 pm
"Here. Give me Ali. She needs to be kept warm. Make sure Karley is as well" Christopher said and took Ali from Whit. He held her in his arms and used his power to create some heat for her.

Spencer took off his suit jacket and wrapped it around Karley to help keep her warm.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:11 pm
Rock didn't move on the pat and kept the blade in his hand. He was heaving and panting and it was very apparent that splitting the ice dome had taken much out of him. But the man remained stubborn as a stone and kept the blade at hand. He was also working on chipping the ice away and dragging the water out of it subconsciously, recollecting the water the HE had brought in the first place. The water was accumulating around his free arm and slowly covered his body in a whirling motion. He couldn't exactly place his finger on the reason why he was feeling this way. It actually took a few seconds before it clicked... Adrenaline. The rush he got once he actually got down here and all hell had broken loose. He felt infuriated, pumped up, unstoppable and yet... At peace. He felt calm, a feeling he hadn't had in a while. He had the itching feeling to use his Ira's before, but he never brought it to this extent.

It took a few moments before he even budged as his mind took everything in. He took a few steps back, finally coming back to himself from his frenzy and sat down, sword still in hand, only pointing at the ground as he held himself upright with it. He looked around and realized something. That he could do so much more than he thought. He wanted to get stronger now. He craved to be able to use water in the means he wanted to, to become a true master of his Ira's. He took a large breath and closed his eyes. He let the beat of his heart beat into the water itself, concentrating only on the water. That concentration was soon broken by a sudden wave of fatigue again and he opened his eyes again to make sure he was falling backwards. Which he wasn't. Nevertheless, they were safe, Doc was still here and justice could be brought. That was all that mattered at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:29 pm
(This is a bump!~ Beacuse my sister just came over for a visit with the baby and I'll have to come back later!

Also Angelicos, do you mean "Dire need of people" in your siggy??  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:10 pm
Martel shook his head and stayed back out of the way. After the girls had been made the objects of an intense Ira battle he'd literally been blown aside by debris and had ended up underneath his chair space beneath his desk.

Now that his head was clearing he saw the battle was still not yet over. He managed to sit himself up and decided to stay mostly behind his desk for safety. And the chance to observe of course.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ __________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Ali shifted slightly but showed no signs of waking up.

Karley's head shifted and fell to her shoulder, but she too made little progress.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery rushed over to the girls and quickly put a palm to Ali's little forehead. It was difficult not to go to the little one first.

However when she checked Karley it was evident the older girl had had far more exposure to the ice and was worse off.
But before she got started to looked at Spencer. "Don't warm her too fast, you can cause her heart to beat erratically." Avery waved a hand to try and get out the right word in a rush so she could get to treating Karley.

No one quite knew how a green Ira treated a condition like hypothermia. It was unexplained and difficult, but no more draining than any other serious medical issue.

Avery put her hand on Karley's chest, on the sternum just under her clavicular notch and got to work.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:46 pm
((Kinda, but I think I should take the link down, the RP never took off because no one was taking the major roles needed... >.>))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:10 am
(( I wanna reply but I honestly haven't read up much. Dannie is not a really fun main either but playing with this kind of personality type is fun... =.= ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:02 am
(I thought she'd be really interested in the swarm of Iris S.W.A.T guys...but meh. The new year is coming up anyway, you can always make a second charrie. I made ..well 3 if I include my new NPC...XD I showed them to wolfy ages ago cause I thought this would be over faster, but then she dis-apparated and well here we are. I'll post more tomorrow~ I gots ta get ready for work nao- so sad.... )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:51 pm
(( she probably would be... But I haven't read, like I said [still haven't] and I'm getting lazier by the minute. Summary for moi~? And yes. How are we gonna add new profiles now btw? O.o ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:03 pm
(I'll read them over and we can post them IN the rp, I'll keep the links for the pages they're on. As Well as a copy on my huge iris word document. As for summary ...
Rock and Whit helped the girls get out of the ice. Spencer and Christopher have them now and are trying to warm them up with fire powered body heat, as well as Avery's green Ira.
Dr. Martel is in the office - he was knocked out for a time but is still in there watching Zaias and Bull. He's tucked under his desk.
Professor Marsh is actually a secret government operative placed at Iris to protect the kids from being used or trained as experiments/weapons/ terrorists. He's leading a team of masked Ira masters into the building to help rescue the gang. They've already picked up that psycho green Ira chick, Maria and Shige [ because they were totally there] and are heading for Alex and Katsu now. Oh yeah Tele is with them. He's going for Karley. Dannie is still with Aves as far as I know. Guarding the first aid group from flying rubble should any come their way. The ghosts have gone kinda quiet. I think I'll make something big and explainey happen with that wink but for now. I'm going to a movie with moms. Battleship or the avengers I think. Have a happy Saturday guys! I'll post again later. )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:13 am
((Ya know what? I'm gonna keep the page number of the char's profile on the post format so if anyone ever wants to check out whose char, they can just click on the small link on the bottom to aforementioned page =w= ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:17 pm
Ayame-Yuura
((Ya know what? I'm gonna keep the page number of the char's profile on the post format so if anyone ever wants to check out whose char, they can just click on the small link on the bottom to aforementioned page =w= ))

((You genius you. whee ))  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:32 am
Zetao
Ayame-Yuura

((You genius you. whee ))

((Lazy genius, obviously! XD

Dannie: *bows in a Japanese way* I'm sorry if I bore you Ayame-sama. *sulks in corner*

D: That's not what I meant! Dannie! Dannie! You're still awesome! I pwomise! ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games