Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:07 pm
(( I'm with Kits on this, stick it to real-time RP. I had trouble with it in the beginning when I first came here but I've adapted to it. And I certainly didn't ask for special treatment just because I couldn't hack it. So don't ask the same from us. If you two want to do your own RP do it somewhere else, otherwise you're gonna lose people's interest in this thread altogether. Plus if you ask for special treatment on one person, its gonna be expected for the next, then the next, and so on until having real time roleplaying is pointless and we're just like all other guilds that eventually lose interest altogether. So if your asking for objections, yes I object. Again if you two want to do your own storyline, RP yourself to another dimension and do it, Or just deal with the real time RP))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:47 pm
((I don't want anybody to leave over this, but it's going to end up being more confusing in the long run if one thread is stuck in one scene, with only a few posts a day, while the others are moving along in real-time. Like I said, if a scene wasn't finished, there's no problem with finishing it later on when everyone's available again.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:10 pm
Lord Redtail Rathan

((Quoting so that you know you can come and put your opinion in as well. This is you we're talking about, after all. If you haven't already, you'll want to read the OOC posts from this page and the one before.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:17 pm
I already told Cuwen I'd lost interest. The time thing is too confusing and personally, makes zero sense. The point I brought up: What if you're having a conversation. You're only two posts in, then someone has to leave and don't come back on for two days. The conversation was important. You can't just pick it up.

Don't bug me much, I simply won't RP here. No loss to either side.

Good luck, all.

------------------------
Lord Redtail Rathan
Archmage of the Council Arcanum
Mortal Guardian of Fire
G.ame O.rdinance D.irector  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:25 pm
((I'm sorry to hear you feel that way.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:19 pm
*Kits walks into the lounge, sketchbook in hand. She orders a berry smoothie, and sits down at a table to work on a drawing*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:02 pm
*takes a sip of her smoothie and gets her colored pencils out*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:59 pm
*gets up to get another smoothie. While she's up, asks for some strawberry shortcake too* ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:42 pm
*finishing her picture, holds it up to look at it* Cute. ^_^ This definitely looks like my cats.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:50 pm
*packs up her drawing supplies and heads out*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 pm
*before she leaves for the evening, Kits puts an announcement on the board in the lobby*

Quote:
Come celebrate GGG's 7th anniversary!
Games and a Date Auction

User Image

Celebrate!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:48 pm
-Dec drops off Miru at the front, telling her he'll be back in two hours or so to pick her back up. Miru nods and hugs him, then goes through the doors and heads straight to the pool-  

Miru J-sama

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:56 pm
*Kits walks into Aqua Springs and drops Smok off for a bath. When he's safely in the care of the staff, she walks outside onto the pool deck*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 pm
-had put her book down and started doing stretches by the side of the pool; manga safely out the way on a pool-side table, her flipflops beside a lounge chair-  

Miru J-sama

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:06 pm
*chats for a few minutes with some of the guests, then continues walking around the pool. She sees a familliar-looking girl and smiles* Miru?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games