Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
**walks in the door** hey there Kay....how's it going??

Eh, things are rough. >.<

How are you?

not doing so good on your battle????

I am ok just tired which is normal when I crash.........

Nope, haven't started round two yet.

Oh, sorry to hear that. o.o
I woke up at like, 2, so I kinda know how that is. sweatdrop

well I had a doc app and we had to go somewhere else...that made it a long time between breakfast and lunch...so my blood sugar got to low and I crashed....so it leaves me kinda weak and tired for awhile after I eat...so I fell asleep in the chair again.....**chuckles** I gotta quit doing this....cause to tell the truth I feel like s**t.................

I see. >.<

I hate feeling drained. But I don't eat or sleep a lot of the time, and it happens sometimes. >.<

It's even worse if it's medical, I'd think. D:

And waking up somewhere other than your bed is usually pretty disruptive too, for a lot of people. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
**walks in the door** hey there Kay....how's it going??

Eh, things are rough. >.<

How are you?

well I had a doc app and we had to go somewhere else...that made it a long time between breakfast and lunch...so my blood sugar got to low and I crashed....so it leaves me kinda weak and tired for awhile after I eat...so I fell asleep in the chair again.....**chuckles** I gotta quit doing this....cause to tell the truth I feel like s**t.................

I see. >.<

I hate feeling drained. But I don't eat or sleep a lot of the time, and it happens sometimes. >.<

And waking up somewhere other than your bed is usually pretty disruptive too, for a lot of people. >.<

well being diabetic if i don't sleep (and last night slept like s**t) or eat on a regular schedule i do like have done today....sleeping in the chair was easier than trying to go to my bed....i don't like kissing the floor....**laughs** it take a few hours for my body and mind to catch up with what i finally eat..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

well being diabetic if i don't sleep (and last night slept like s**t) or eat on a regular schedule i do like have done today....sleeping in the chair was easier than trying to go to my bed....i don't like kissing the floor....**laughs** it take a few hours for my body and mind to catch up with what i finally eat..........

Oh dear. D:

Yeah, that makes sense... Takes a while to process everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:42 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

Oh dear. D:

why don't you eat or sleep sometimes??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

Oh dear. D:

I go through somewhat alternating phases of exhaustion and insomnia. >.<

I've never really eaten too much on a regular basis, and sometimes there isn't much food around anyway... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

Oh dear. D:

I've never really eaten too much on a regular basis, and sometimes there isn't much food around anyway... sweatdrop

i have been there before and didn't like it.........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. D:

Yeah. D:

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. D:

Yeah. D:

sweatdrop

yeah it's hard when you want to sleep but you can't....or you want to do something but you are too tired to do it.....

we had some hard times when we first got married and after our first daughter was born.....but that was so long ago now..............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yeah. D:

sweatdrop

yeah it's hard when you want to sleep but you can't....or you want to do something but you are too tired to do it.....

we had some hard times when we first got married and after our first daughter was born.....but that was so long ago now..............

I see. sweatdrop

That's never fun. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yeah. D:

sweatdrop

I see. sweatdrop

That's never fun. >.<

yeah i know......but right now i am no doing so good.....i just woke up again......but i still feel like s**t.....i just want to curl up in a ball and either cry or die..........................................................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:19 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yeah. D:

sweatdrop

I see. sweatdrop

That's never fun. >.<

yeah i know......but right now i am no doing so good.....i just woke up again......but i still feel like s**t.....i just want to curl up in a ball and either cry or die..........................................................

I'm sorry to hear that. D':

You gonna be okay? ;~;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:55 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yeah. D:

sweatdrop

I see. sweatdrop

That's never fun. >.<

You gonna be okay? ;~;

yeah i think so......i don't like roller coasters.........and i just would like to get off this roller coaster i am on now.........i am seriously thinking that after these test my heart doc is doing of having the surgery anyway if he says it my heart is ok........i just don't know if i can live like this........the ups are ok but the downs are a real bummer...............  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:03 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. sweatdrop

That's never fun. >.<

You gonna be okay? ;~;

yeah i think so......i don't like roller coasters.........and i just would like to get off this roller coaster i am on now.........i am seriously thinking that after these test my heart doc is doing of having the surgery anyway if he says it my heart is ok........i just don't know if i can live like this........the ups are ok but the downs are a real bummer...............

I don't like roller coasters either... :c

I hope everything goes well and gets better for you. D':  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:28 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. sweatdrop

That's never fun. >.<

You gonna be okay? ;~;

hey i am still here.....i am on the slow ride back up.........those rides down are fast and hell..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

You gonna be okay? ;~;

hey i am still here.....i am on the slow ride back up.........those rides down are fast and hell..........

Well, I guess it's better than dragging it out, though, right? It just let's you start to work your way up all the quicker, right? D:

I'm glad you're on the way up now, though.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games