Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

-JaWbR3AkEr-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:52 am
Name: Cruzer1 (Jordan)
Hates: Noobs....
Time On Gaia: 1.5 years (on diff accounts)
and im also in teh arena and if people voted for meh i wouldm love them...lol...jk...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:22 am
Hello! I'm Michiru and I got invited to the guild. ^^ Glad to be here.  

BiPOLAR CRAYON

JennyIsShy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:22 am

Hello, My names Jenny and Im 14, I just got an invite by the guild and I thought well, Why not? XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:33 am
HI, well, i was caught in the arena and just though after reading the message to join..XD  

starz91594

xXx_Onii-san_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:46 pm
First things first. It's a pleasure to be here in this very wonderful guild, and I promise to excede everyone's expectations of me. Secondly, I have a ton of fantastic ideas in my little mind, and I intend to put many, many activities into motion. ( atleast I hope to anyway ^^; ) Also, I'm a super person to hang around with. Now, that that's out of the way, time to introduce myself. My name is Richard. I'm 19, from Augusta Georgia, and I'm enrolled at Augusta Technical College, persuing a degree in Computer Programming. Ever since I was 5, I've been playing video games. My first game was Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt. (for those who don't know what duck hunt was, it was a game where you used the light gun to shot ducks and clay targets. and for those who really don't know what duck hunt was, let me show you something:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ring a bell??))
Since then, I've been a very avid gamer, owning 3 Nintendos, a Gameboy (the original one), 2 Gameboy Colors, 2 Gameboy Advances (one original pink, the other a blue SP), 2 Playstations, 3 Playstation 2s, 1 X-box, 2 Segas, and a plethora of Emulators. The very first game that I ever beat was Final Fantasty VII, and yes, I did cry when Aeris died. ((I'm super sorry if anyone who's playing didn't get that far is now reading this!)) Hrm... *thinks* oh yea. Anyways, this is starting to take forever, so I'm going to speed things up a little bit. If you want to know more about me, such as my favorite bands and anime, check out my profile. It would be a pain to type everything out, plus I'm too lazy to do so. ^^; If you want my Instant Messenger information, you can most happily send me a PM. Laters!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:34 pm
hi I'm Zenith, or you can call me Damian. I was noticed in the arenas and I was invited here. ^-^  

Zinigeist101

lostdemon102

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:47 am
Oh why didn't I do this before?

Anyway, you could call me Kat. I'm turning 14 on Sept. 4... What else...? I can't say much. LOL I'm not really someone who talks about herself a lot. sweatdrop

Yeah... ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:59 pm
誰かの願いが叶うころ あの子が泣いてるよ
そのまま扉の音は鳴らない

Nyah~! Hey-lo! Thanks for the invite! I hope you liked my avatar arena entry wink ! I'm Amy, I'm 13, and when I got this invite, I thought "Ooh! I will join!" I like me a good role play, so feel free to send me an invite if you like. Aaaanyway, That is all I can think of, I'm not that great at introductions. ^-^'

小さな地球が回るほど 優しさが身に付くよ
もう一度あなたを抱き締めたい できるだけそっと

Amy Obscurite

lK A R M A

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:15 pm
names rob, 16 yrs old, likes manga/anime/sports/funny things.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:16 pm
Yo! I'm NecromancinWhileDancin_87 or Necro for short. I love me some zombies, and gaia's full of them twisted ! I'm addicted to anime xp & mangas... I'm 20 and I've been on gaia for about 2.5 years... Stop by my prof or journal say hi or leave random comments I love randomness don't you?! I think that's about it so I"ll end it on a quote to live by: Even A Courageous HERO Has Times Of Sadness & If You Look Close Enough, You'll Find Pimples On Anyone's Face!! mrgreen
See Ya Around!!  

RhodeKamelot_87

mixolydian1221

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:17 pm
me new me like eat sugar duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:58 pm
-trips and falls in thread-
Hey all! I got an invite from the arenas ;D
It's my 1st time joining a guild, so go easy on me lol.
rofl  

DollyLocks

Dapper Member

3,000 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25

Yumewa

Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:02 pm
User Image
Hello! I was invited to join this guild so here I am. <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:41 pm
hiya everyone, I'm Pat, my friends call me Ray and I love music and reading/writting  

Ken Ray Avalon

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:43 pm
Koromyst poking in...

Mostly the same reason some of you are here. Yup yup, got invited to the guild as well. Seems like a fun place to check out and be on a posting spree. Whee~!! xD

Koromyst poking out...

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games