Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:17 am

*demonstrates to Ryzan how to hold and use chopsticks. Ryzan pouts frequently when he ends up dropping a stick or loosing grip on the noodles, but he encourages him to keep trying*
It can take some getting used to, but after a while it becomes easier. Mei fun isn't exactly the best thing to be teaching with, though sweatdrop The noodles can get really tangled and hard to separate sometimes.

*pushes the fried tofu toward Ryzan and the small dish of duck sauce*
Try picking up one of these and dipping it in the sauce. It might be a bit easier. See? *demonstrates by picking up a piece with his chopsticks and dipping it before eating it*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:27 am

(( Jeez Seth…get Ryzan some cheaters for those chopsticks. stressed ))

Um… Ayami, would you mind terribly if I made a quick phone call? User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:31 am

*attempts to follow Seth's instructions, but only ends up dropping the tofu in the sauce* Gi ussta sweatdrop These seem rather impractical. Is there any particular reason these are used rather than forks? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:37 am

mind? oh of course not - please go right aheadUser Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:42 am

*She grins at Ayami and takes out her iphone. She dials a phone number, sips her latte, crosses her legs and bounces her foot slightly as she waits.*

Ciao. Gli ho un lavoro molto importante ed urgente per. Sarà molto pericoloso e dovrete riunire i vostri marksmen migliori della lunga autonomia e la maggior parte negli dei swordsmen esperti. *She grins at Ayami again.* User Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:46 am

*thinks she picked up on something about an expert swordsman User Image*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:48 am

Il lavoro deve accadere con velocità. Ci sono istruzioni molto importanti che devono essere seguite. Faccia molta attenzione tuttavia sia abilmente abile. Dovete eliminare un clan dei vampires e liberare quello bloccato chi va dal nero di nome. Portigli un certo animale affinchè lui si alimentino da, lui sarà affamato.

*She sips her latte again and continues to slightly bounce her leg as she speaks. She grins sweetly at Ayami.* User Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:53 am

*catches something else about eliminating a clan of vampires eek has mixed emotions wondering if she approves or disproves... begins to have a moral dilemma between the takes of life and the fact that it is a clan of vampires' lives* confused

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:53 am

{{Cheaters for the chopsticks? I've never heard of such a thing.}}

I read somewhere once that Confucius... that's an old philosopher in case you didn't know... I read that he thought all pointed and sharp objects were weapons and thus had no place at the table, encouraging the use of chopsticks instead. I don't think he invented them, but I could be wrong about that.

*reaches over with his chopsticks and picks the tofu up out of the sauce, feeding it to Ryzan*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:55 am

((they also eliminate and metal taste from lightly flavored foods! yummm))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:58 am

(( Yes. They make cheaters that go on the end of the chopsticks to hold them together so all you have to do is press together. stressed You can also use a folded up piece of paper and a rubber band. 3nodding ))

Quando trovate il nero, dicagli che il Mistress Psyzapp li trasmetta. Conosce che cosa questo significherà. Sia molto prudente. La vostra resistenza sarà nei vostri numeri. Mi sono detto a che ci fossero poche protezioni. Devono tutti essere eliminati. Un vampire chiamato Marco li aiuterà.

*Winks at Ayami. wink Then takes another sip of her latte.*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:01 am

redface *blushes slightly at being fed, quickly looking down at the table as he chews*
Is.... is that really the proper thing for you to do? You still have to use those to eat with...

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:06 am

*only really understood vampire that time and that Maro's name - gets a worried look on her face*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:09 am

Trasmetterò le informazioni sopra una linea sicura. Prevedalo questa mattina. *She pauses to listen.* Prenda ogni e sia ben preparato. Grazie, Arrivederci.

*She grins sweetly at Ayami and hangs up the phone.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:10 am

{{Yes, it does eliminate the metal flavor. Sometimes if I don't have chopsticks for Chinese, I prefer to use a plastic fork just to avoid the metal flavor.}}

*laughs slightly* Hey, as long as you don't have anything contagious, I don't have any problems with your "old man germs".

*gathers up some more mei fun onto his plate*
If you're hungry, don't worry about the chopsticks right now. You'll get the hang of them eventually, but no one is going to blame you for using a fork.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games