Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:40 pm

User Image
Misha looked at Dante. "Wow, what a mood killer." She stayed where she was, if only at that moment, it was wher she felt safest.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:46 pm

"Its kind of funny, had you not been a woman torturer, I would have led you right to Kane." He was angered by the mans words about Hana. "The only thing I am going to lead you to right now is my fist. Prepare yourself." his aura started spreading. Hana, if I die here, please dont cry, please dont get angry, just look to Nike.. she is your friend now.

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:57 pm

User Image
"You really are a bother. So let's see now. What lays within your tortured past." Argon let his aura trickle out and swirl about Brago. The cold folding and touching around the Demonkin." "Oh,haha, this is too rich. Let's see, you are a man's man. You desire for women is almost infinite. But, I know what you dislike the most," he said in a sing song voice. His eyes grew intense and he released his Seduction on Brago. His whiskey voice became as lure to the demon. "Why don't you come over here, where I can speak with you better."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:00 pm

User Image
Hana turned a cornor and came apon Brago and another man." Brago? I thought you where back at the mansion?" She said to him. "Who is your friend here?"

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:15 pm

User Image
Argon immediately cut off his Seduction, seeing how his prize had shown herself. "Ahhhh, tha lady with the lovely soul has arrived." His eyes flashing over Hana, his teeth bared in a fanged grin.

((Demo left, how are we going to do this, like he's frozen same as with Kane?))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:17 pm

User Image
"May I help you?" She said to the man, a confused look on her face. she got an odd feeling from him.

((yup, I guess that is what we are doing.))

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:20 pm

((Dont speak so ill of me. I wouldnt leave u girls hanging))

"Hana, leave now! if there was ever a time for you to follow an order, its now."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:22 pm

User Image
"What?" Hana responded to Brago as she slowly stepped backwards.

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:25 pm

User Image
Argon gave a little chuckle. "This is fantastic. It's a veritable smorgasboard of torture and pain." He made as if wiping a tear from his eye. "You don't know how happy this makes me. I thought I was going to be bored. But this beginning, its so much better than what I had envisioned. Where to begin?" Argon asked himself, crosing his arms and putting his chin between in thumb and finger.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:30 pm

User Image
Hana was frozen in place. Her eyes where wide and she didn't know what to do.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:32 pm

"Hana.. run back to Nike now." Brago tepped in closer to this man very slowly. "Your aura isnt going to scare me, and your seduction wont work since I dont swing that way."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:41 pm

User Image
"Such brave words. You mistake me for a third rate vampire. I am so much more. But you don't concern me. But you, my lady do." He said turning his attention on Hana, his grin lascivious. "You are a nectar far more delectable." He opened his powers to her, wrapping her in them. No voice was necessary, he just willed her to him.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:44 pm

User Image
As soon as his power wrapped around her, her eye's turned lifeless and she took a few steps towards Argon, and she couldn't stop herself.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Brago grabbed the back of Hanas dress to stop her. The old me would have just used Hana as a distraction. To gain the upper hand in battle.... Maybe I am becomeing soft and weak. For now, I must retreat with her.

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:57 pm

User Image
Argon growled, his face contorting in rage at Brago's interference. He sent a blst of power to cut at the demonkin's hand. "Don't touch my precious."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games