Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:06 pm
((Lolo poor Dannie.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:09 pm
((So would Alex be handing over the guy he was beating the crap out of now?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:56 am
(I was kind of leaving an opening there if you wanted to post one more time, but the "team" will take Katsu yeah.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:12 pm
(Bump for akshun yo)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:10 pm
(Srsly guise. Guise. Seriously.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:12 pm
((I really got nothing. I posted. I'm waiting for others.))

((Maybe we should just skip to the end of this event.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:53 am
((Yep. Let's conclude this scene =.= and go on back to the grad ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:06 pm
(Okay~ I'll make the finale posts tomorrow after the post-work shower time.)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:15 pm
(Cool siggy Ayame, I'm working on the big finale post on my Word Doc, a lil more time guys. )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:20 pm
((Cool. I'm sure we'll like it. 3nodding ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:53 pm
((*cough*))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:20 am
(I KNOW! I KNOW gonk I'm taking forever. I swear! It's coming. I'm a lazy LAZY HORRIBLE girl and will suffer numerable punishments in the after life I know. T.T )  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:36 pm
Ayame-Yuura

Angelicos Flame

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

(Just read it, maybe make a post about some of your charries internal thought process type things, no action yet -> this is but installment #1 ! )

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤

Martel watched in horror as the young red headed man was held aloft against the wall. Zaias’s powers truly hadn’t diminished any since he had last been assessed. Though, if he didn’t stop soon, both young men would surely begin to suffer permanent damage.

Martel struggled to rise, his attempt might be futile but he had to try and stop Zaias!

Unfortunately he was stuck. His one leg was still trapped beneath a metal girder and would not come loose.

Bull was dead.

It was simple fact.

He knew it; from the look in the other boy’s eye, Zaias knew it too.

To be frank, Bull was getting tired of seeing that look; and if the slowly increasing crushing pressure along his ribs was any indicator, it would seem his death, and the accompanying glare was going to be somewhat prolonged.

He was still suspended in mid air, his legs had stopped moving a while ago, too tired to continue, and his arms weren’t managing anything effective either, his head he held up though. So he could watch Zaias. It was an instinctual thing wasn’t it? To look a predator in the eye?

It’s not like he’d planned to hurt the girls, he was just acting as delivery boy. Granted letting Rei tie them up was not his best leadership decision, but he’d been rushed, and frankly thrown off by the whole ‘kidnapping’ plan in general. Stealing a little girl had never sat well with him, and then that loud girl had burst in on them, followed by Cheren taking a dive off the deep end – what seemed like a big one, what with hearing voices. It was all a mess.

He hoped wherever Cheren ended up after all this, his life would be calmer, Cheren wasn’t really meant for an end like this. Him and Katsu and Rei- well Rei definitely…but Cheren had never actually wanted to be part of a gang. They’d made him really. His powers had attracted the big guy. No one was safe after that.

Bull’s moment of introspection was cut short as his ability to breathe was finally squeezed off. He refocused on Zaias’s face. The other boy wasn’t even really seeing him anymore, just standing there, eyes glowing, hands calmly at his sides.

Glowing eyes wasn’t a usual for Ira users, Bull remembered, but Zaias had always been special. His lungs spasmed as his treacherous body exhaled every iota of breath left in him, trying –ridiculously- to make some room so he could breathe in one tiny little gasp.

It was of course, no use. As the edges of his vision started to darken Bull thought vaguely about how the little girl was doing.

…he couldn’t see her anymore…and he’d stopped being able to feel anyone’s water signature ages ago, but he hoped she was okay…
and the loud girl too…..

he wished…..
many things, …

…but mostly….. he wished

he’d been able to say……..

…..
Sorry.

The ghosts screamed.

Telemachus had just reached Karley when it happened, he collapsed to his knees and slapped his hands to his ears, not that it helped.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery, Shige and a couple members of Marsh’s team all followed suit simultaneously.

The ghosts screamed so loud that even non sensitives could hear them.

Ali and Karley woke up with identical gasps, the little girl quickly putting her hands up to her ears.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
Marsh turned to see his team slowing down and looking at each other in confusion, some were supporting others. He quickly corrected them and led the way forward, turning down the final corner as pointed out by Alex and finally coming upon the scene.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
The ghosts stopped screaming. Zaias hadn’t noticed them start to be honest. He’d gone to a dark place he’d almost forgotten he had inside of him.

They’d stopped though and he found himself breathing a sigh of relief, one he heard echoed several times around him. Startled he turned and in the same room as himself he saw a stunned Doc Martel, whom he was just noticing for the first time, and a slumped Bull half supported against the wall. Behind him he heard shifflings and a familiar high pitched little voice, but before he could do anything a blast of wind whipped by him.

It carried some dust to be sure, but the breeze quickly wrapped around Bull, blowing the young man’s hair up off his forhead and causing his head to shift.

Zaias realized in an swful moment of clarity…that Bull could be dead.

Actually dead.

Not that, that hadn’t been his intent…but Bull….he’d liked the guy, he even knew he was a good person ..well on the inside….he couldn’t..he didn’t want to have killed him.
Not anymore.

But his skin was pale…and he didn’t move.

Zaias took a step forward. Ali was okay, he could hear her, he really needed to check Bull.

But the ghosts didn’t let him get that far.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:51 pm
(Wow)  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:53 pm
((TL;DR. I'll read when I'm out of school XP ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games