Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:26 pm
-looks up just as she's about to dive into the pool- redface Oh...good day, Miss Kits... -stands there awkwardly-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:30 pm
*laughs softly* Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you. I just wanted to say hello. Go ahead and swim. 3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:36 pm
-rubs on her arm behind her back- Um...how...how have you been, Miss Kits? -keeps her eyes downcast-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:38 pm
I've been pretty good. ^_^ How about you? I haven't seen you around for a few months.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:44 pm
-Miru nods- I haven't visited much this summer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:46 pm
Well, it's good to see you. 3nodding I'm sure dame is happy you're here too. Actually... confused I haven't seen dame for a while either. *ears twitch*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:51 pm
*after a long day in the kitchen at the JD, Mitri decided a swim sounded really nice. He walked over to Aqua Springs, changed, and went out to the pool deck. Right away, he saw Kits* Hey Kits. *notices the cute blond girl Kits is talking to* Miru! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:55 pm
Th-thank you. It's good to see you too. -gives Kits a small smile then shakes her head- I haven't seen dame yet. Dec picked me up just yesterday.

-blushes further when Mitri walks up- redface redface M..Mi...Mitri...It.... redface It's good to s-s-see you... redface -looks up and sees he is already in his swimming attire and blushes further, rubbing on her arm again- redface

Miru J-sama

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:02 pm
Huh... well, I'm sure you'll see her soon. 3nodding

*grins at Mitri* Hey. Hard day today?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:07 pm
It's good to see you too. *grins*

Not really hard, but it can get so hot in there... gonk Uncle Karrie had me washing dishes most of the day.  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:10 pm
-Miru hides her giggles at the thought of Mitri doing dishes all day- lol A..are you training under Chef Karrie, Mitri?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:12 pm
Well, that's what you get when you tell him you'll do anything he needs you to. xd  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:14 pm
sweatdrop I know...

*looks at Miru and nods* Yeah, and I'm definitely starting at the bottom here...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:18 pm
-giggles again- You'd think you'd start a little higher since Chef Karrie is family. -tries to repress her laughter-  

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:20 pm
Actually, I think that's why I'm starting at the bottom. He doesn't want to play favorites. rolleyes  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games