Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:07 pm

"I see. Well, don't dally with it any longer than you need to. I have plans" Damien ordered. "I plan on speaking with your boss as well" he added.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:16 pm

"Yes sir." He replied. "Um... if I may be so bold, great leader, may I request a few more researchers to help on the project. I'm getting burnt out from overtime, and if things don't go well, it could take me ten or more years to find out how to synthesize this."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:15 pm

"There's just the two of you? I thought there were more. Well then, by all means. A few more hands should get things done, though too many hands may mess things up. Would two more helpers be enough?" Damien replied.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:26 pm

"Yes, thank you." He replied with a bow.

Shadow was silent and watched them from her tank. She was bored, but that was usual now a days. After all, there isn't much you can do when suck in a tank filled with drugs to keep you from moving much.[/b]

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 pm

"Now go tell your superior to come in and then wait outside. I want to speak to him alone" Damien ordered. The chief doctor better have a good explanation.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:17 pm

"Uh, yes sir..." He replied, going outside as his superior came in.

"What is it, absolute leader?" He asked.

((me has an idea. trolololol. Be very, very afraid! ))

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Kyrell laughed and ruffled Rafael's already messy hair. "You better stop frowning so much. It might stay that way", he said before laying out a large map on one of the makeshift tables. HERO... Just another group of hopefuls... Like the rebels. What fate could become of it~?

"Dustin. Old meeting place. Tonight. Come. I am expecting you" was all that was said of a letter found in a place where Dustin could inexplicably get it with no trouble.

"That's great. Well, I think we're stabilizing already and we may expect peace for a few more years if the absolute leader doesn't lift a finger", Monica said casually. "Other than that major bombing half a year ago, everything is fine. I kind of hope it stays that way. I need a break. I think I'm getting old", she chuckled towards the end.

((OOC: CATHARSIS! ))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:22 pm

((Yes, we can start Catharsis, and Damien will reply to Jay once he's out of the medical ward.))

"I have a question to ask you. If the immortality serum was ready for almost half a year, why did you not inform me about it sooner" Damien asked the doctor, a finger placed on the side of his head while his elbow rested in his cupped other hand.

Dustin found the letter and discreetly placed it in his jacket before heading home. He opened the letter and read it once he got there. Wondering if he was right in who wrote it. He would have to see. He changed out of his security guard uniform and into something more casual. He was able to stay undercover that whole year while smuggling out little tidbits of information he got to small rebel factions. He got something to eat and then took a rest. He had done night duty so he was tired. He had tried to get in occasional contact with Shadow, but for the past year he could never get a hold of her. He worried that her job finally caught up to her, but that was the risk he knew she took.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:01 pm

"Well, uh... sir... the um... research wasn't ready." He stuttered.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:19 pm

"Oh? What research is that, may I ask?" Damien stated, unconvinced.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:30 pm

"Well, sir... that is..." He mumbled, turning to look at Shadow.

Shadow had moved so her back was towards him again, her black hair floating down her back in the liquid.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:30 pm

"Yes? I'm listening. Spit it out" Damien ordered, getting impatient.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:43 pm

The doctor knew he was doomed. Thinking the intern had ratted him out, he quickly grabbed a metal stand and smashed a line of tubes. He then turned towards the large tank, smashing the glass. The heavily drugged liquid rushed out onto him and began flooded the room. Quickly, he tried to reach for Shadow, his eyes lit up like a mad man, only to find his limbs quickly growing numb as he slowly collapsed onto the floor.

Shadow's body fell to the bottom of the tank as her hair dripped with the strange liquid. She felt like a limp noodle, not used to being out in the open air anymore, or using her own body for that matter. Slowly, she tried propping herself against the broken tube in order to stand.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:20 am

Damien was shocked at the sudden reaction of the doctor. Before he had time to react the doctor smashed up everything in the office. He took a moment to take in what just happened. He looked down at the doctor on the floor. "Well that was stupid" he said. He then looked at Shadow. Maybe she was still of use.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:32 am

Slowly, against the numbness and aching of her limbs, she removed all of the equipment strapped to her body. Her eyes had become like large orbs as she panted fresh clean air. She looked at Damien, sliding forward somewhat. She carefully lifted her feet and stepped over the broken glass, coughing and gripping her shoulders as she got out of the tank. Her entire body shook, looking like she would collapse at any moment.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games