Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:46 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah i know......but right now i am no doing so good.....i just woke up again......but i still feel like s**t.....i just want to curl up in a ball and either cry or die..........................................................

I'm sorry to hear that. D':

You gonna be okay? ;~;

yeah i think so......i don't like roller coasters.........and i just would like to get off this roller coaster i am on now.........i am seriously thinking that after these test my heart doc is doing of having the surgery anyway if he says it my heart is ok........i just don't know if i can live like this........the ups are ok but the downs are a real bummer...............

I don't like roller coasters either... :c

I hope everything goes well and gets better for you. D':

hey i am still here.....i am on the slow ride back up.........those rides down are fast and hell..........

Well, I guess it's better than dragging it out, though, right? It just let's you start to work your way up all the quicker, right? D:

I'm glad you're on the way up now, though.

yeppers....it is just weird how the swing starts and then starts to end....

thanks.....me too.....i will get to sleep and sleep better if i am in a better mood........  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:07 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::giggles evilly::: cuz just like a slinky has all sorts of shapes and twists it can be twisted into- so does your face... lmfao... see you used 2 faces there... both -_- and .-. :::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::... and Ive seen even others from ya too...

:::she blinks innocently:::.. uhmmm yes there are.. i built them myself... you weren't lookin and I wanted a place to store my goodies... so yea... .... weeeeeellllllll... it not exactly stored... but more like set up and useable... ya know the regualr everyday Kasai'ish kinda place... :::giggles evilly:::: would ya care for a tour dude?

...but everyone can change their expressions... .-.

No thank you. :/

exactly.. the slinky of faces... and you dude are capable of soooo many faces... lmfao...

awww.... :::giggles evilly::: what a pity... you've never even seen the space i made to enhace the area... it could be a blast or even a party central... lmfao

You can make even more faces than me though... .-.

Doesn't matter. Next time you wander off it'll probably be filled with concrete. .-.

probally... cuz i know how to have fun :::giggles:::... and im not afraid of laughin or other devious things....

your loss.. ill just fix it up again... ive never been afraid of power tools or hard work... :::she snickers as she sits on one of her stairs::::.

I see... >.<

lol, well, it's no work at all to fill it up, so at least you'll be kept busy.

do ya really... cuz i think youre just sayin that... ::she scowls:::

::she snickers evilly:::... awww dont worry I'll still make time to torture- uhmm i meam talk to ya dude...

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:17 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

exactly.. the slinky of faces... and you dude are capable of soooo many faces... lmfao...

awww.... :::giggles evilly::: what a pity... you've never even seen the space i made to enhace the area... it could be a blast or even a party central... lmfao

Doesn't matter. Next time you wander off it'll probably be filled with concrete. .-.

probally... cuz i know how to have fun :::giggles:::... and im not afraid of laughin or other devious things....

your loss.. ill just fix it up again... ive never been afraid of power tools or hard work... :::she snickers as she sits on one of her stairs::::.

I see... >.<

::she snickers evilly:::... awww dont worry I'll still make time to torture- uhmm i meam talk to ya dude...

Yes. ._.

Oh boy. @.@  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:18 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I see... >.<

Yes. ._.

Oh boy. @.@

:::she scowls then snickers evilly::: MUAHHAHAAA!.... :::she stops then blinks innocently with an innocent giggle:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:19 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah i think so......i don't like roller coasters.........and i just would like to get off this roller coaster i am on now.........i am seriously thinking that after these test my heart doc is doing of having the surgery anyway if he says it my heart is ok........i just don't know if i can live like this........the ups are ok but the downs are a real bummer...............

hey i am still here.....i am on the slow ride back up.........those rides down are fast and hell..........

Well, I guess it's better than dragging it out, though, right? It just let's you start to work your way up all the quicker, right? D:

thanks.....me too.....i will get to sleep and sleep better if i am in a better mood........

Indeed.

That's good, I hope so.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:21 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I see... >.<

Yes. ._.

Oh boy. @.@

:::she scowls then snickers evilly::: MUAHHAHAAA!.... :::she stops then blinks innocently with an innocent giggle:::

.-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:24 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I see... >.<

Yes. ._.

Oh boy. @.@

.-.

wow I agree there... i totally missed hittin my color... :::she blinks but laughs holing her sides:::... damn i hate bein dead tired... makes me feel like a damned blonde...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:26 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Yes. ._.

Oh boy. @.@

.-.

wow I agree there... i totally missed hittin my color... :::she blinks but laughs holing her sides:::... damn i hate bein dead tired... makes me feel like a damned blonde...

Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:39 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Yes. ._.

Oh boy. @.@

.-.

Lol

:::she laughs evilly::: You laugh now but i'll have the last laugh! I've got some hair dye for you.... and it aint dark... lmfao  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:43 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed.

That's good, I hope so.

yeah......

yeah I have decided that a nice warm shower will help me sleep better too......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:53 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

.-.

Lol

:::she laughs evilly::: You laugh now but i'll have the last laugh! I've got some hair dye for you.... and it aint dark... lmfao

Oh yeah? :/  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed.

That's good, I hope so.

yeah......

Yep, that'll do it. 3nodding  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:46 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed.

That's good, I hope so.

yeah......

yeppers I think I am going to sign off an go get that shower..thanks and nighters Kay..........  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed.

That's good, I hope so.

yeah......

yeppers I think I am going to sign off an go get that shower..thanks and nighters Kay..........

Good night. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:40 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

.-.

Lol

Oh yeah? :/

:::she mimics while tryin not to laugh::: Oh yea...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games