Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Kimchi Flavored Mochi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Hey people, I'm Noelle!
I'm 15. I got invite into this guild. My likes are anime, manga, sports, drawing, fanfiction, orange, blue, sushi, and Lifesavers!
I hate when people add me randomly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:04 pm
hey there yea Im new and this guild looks fun so i'll look aotund and stuuf
the name is gage by the way  

murda-raptor

background tanks

Feline Moonwalker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:21 pm
Czezc! I am the great KaijinCharm, you may call me Kai or Charm.
I'm keeping my age a secret. ninja Shushers. I live in Clarence Center in NY.
I like randomness. It's my job to be random.^^
I love Naruto, Candy, RPing, Doodling, drawing, sport and lots of other things!
I don't like random adds or when random people come up to me and ask me out in towns or the rally.
I eat sugar and drink pop a lot, so expect me too be hyper! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:53 pm
Sup! i am raevyn, you can call me rae! just got invited here and thought i'd check it out. i am 21 and have a son named Gage! (yes i saw your post draconis.)
but if you wanna know more about me send a pm!!!  

darkxraevyn

CindoR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:59 am
hi i'm Ivan
I'm 16 years old i'm from Argentina and my english suck xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:31 am
Hiya there everybody! I'm Chibeh~n~Kawaieh!

IRL, I am a 16-year-old girl named Jakki, so if you remember that, you may call me that. Of course, my most common nickname given to me is Chibeh. ^^!

Things I love include Gaia, roleplaying, anime, manga, drawing, fanfiction, writing, reading, singing, dancing - depends on my mood - and videogames - the Kingdom Hearts series being #1 above all else! I am for all types of relationships - yaoi, yuri, and hetero - though, IRL, I'd fall into the hetero section

Ooh, and my favorite color is pink!

As you get to know me, you'll realize that I have a very strange personality. I'm not going to tell you guys about it - I want to leave you some surprise! ^o^

I am so happy to be in this guild and cannot wait to get to know all of you people!

Chibeh~n~Kawaieh

ki_megami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:59 pm
Hi, im new and awesome. Why because i am. So Howdy!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:55 pm
heya
the name's kaitlin
i've been here at gaia for a few months
i have more info about me on my page
comment or pm to talk

TaintedSoul88

Cearawin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:03 am
Hey there, I'm Tori. 19 years old, originally from Texas, currently living in Missouri with some friends.

Been at Gaia a few years off and on. Used to be Stabby McBloodshed and also Anonymous Woman, used to have a small fortune that I lost through a turn of unfortunate events and such as that.

Interests include reading, writing, lots of music, hanging with the guys (because I am totally not a girly girl), movies, talking to friends I make on the internet (yes, I am the sort who if I feel comfortable enough with you, I WILL give you my cell number), and just generally chatting and hanging out. Also enjoy cars and driving, woooow. And the opposite sex. With a fiery, burning passion.

Very random, very loyal, may get bitchy at some point. My moods are crazy like woah.

Good to be here.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:40 am
Nice to meet everyone! I'm mintchocochocochip
call me minty!! heart how are you all??  

Mintchocochocochip

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

MurderedByDeath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:38 am
I'm murdered by death and i am really bored no one understands the meaning of this name and i need gold XD This post was pointless lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:57 am
Hello my name is Mistral, you can also call me yami. I am 16 and just turned this year, in june. I like lots of stuff like anime for instance. I watch and know of toooooo many anime. I have to say recently though I have stoped watching anime alot ot hopefully look for some collages and also my mother makes me do chores around the house as soon as I wake up. it makes me rather mad. She makes me fell like a house elf some times, but enough with the house elf work. I like do read also, I just dont spend my life watching anime I also read it. I read lots of mangas, and most of the time from the book store or borrowing them from my friends, I only have a few mangas. I also like to read other books such as eragon, and harry potter, and no I didnt finish the last two books, shame on me I am verry mad, it is not because I dont own them but just the time. I need to find more time in my scedule lol. I am also a harry potter fan, well a slytherin fan I may say leaning towards the voldemort side not on harrys, lol. but I also love animals, speaking of such I have two, both which are cats. My cats names are coco and Tiger. I love cats alot and most likely always will. next on the agenda is that I love to talk (as you can tell about the paragraph). I talk to almost anyone cept people I hate or I really wish their population would come to an end. I also love music, mostly Rock. My favorite bands have to be The Used, My chemical romance, linkin Park, Dir En grey, and I think that is it XD. I have to say my favorite solo artists have to be Gackt, Hyde, and Utada Hikaru. Yes that brings me to the fact I listen to more than just american Music. I also love to speak japanese though I only know how to speak alittle bit of it cause my mother foced me to go into spanish which I hated now I refuse to speak the language because of that fact. Oh yes I dont know where this new topic came from but I also play more games than gaia, I just stay on gaia the most. I also play Kingdom heart, Phansty star universe, Maple Story, Rune Scape, and DDR. There are probaly more games that I have played but those are the only nes that I can thank of at the time. oh and what I love to do on every online game I play is to collect rare items, and usually be a mage or magician. I thikn when the gaia mmog cames to being you might just see me as a witch of some sort and if not that then a knight, most likely a witch, or a death eater either or XD.And with all the Harry potter reffrences sorry but some one had their face in a book for wayyyyyyy too long. Well anywho the whole thing with me typing all of that out was that I wanted to have the longest post on this forum and if I get beat with that then I can just type some more out cause I always have something to say randomly like how I love the new gaia layout, quite spiffy I may say. well anywho yup thats me
Purpose of wanting to be the longest poster "why not" XD

ToriiStars

Sparkly Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Miss Pokey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:05 pm
Ello, I'm pokey ;>.>
Theres not much to say, I got an invite idk when o.o;
Yesh I like music, mostly rock....chyeah sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:10 pm
I'm very new to the guild
(this is my first min. of membership ^^)unfortunatelly I'm going to bed soon
(work in the morn)
so if you want to say 'hullo' send me a p.m or comment
anyways...
Hullo all~
I'm choco  

Chocolahime

Twitchy Sketches

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:22 pm
Miss Pokey
Ello, I'm pokey ;>.>
Theres not much to say, I got an invite idk when o.o;
Yesh I like music, mostly rock....chyeah sweatdrop

OMG! I love your name. : D

Uhm.. I'm Twitch and I'm a newbie to RPing. While I've been a member of this site for a while (I was invited at random o_o wink I haven't been very active so I guess I'll make my existance here known. ^ o^;

I'm interested in game making and have a project going called Dragon Tyrs. If you want, you can visit the forum here. [X] We're kinda looking for members... >_>;

Anyway, I like pokemon, nintendogs and hard-core RPGs, RTS and TBS games and I'm interested in writing, drawing, programming and boating (wow, I'm all over the place!). I like to cook and chat with my friends and I'm usually willing to help whenever I can no matter what it is. ^-^

I hope that isn't too much. >_>  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games