Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:01 pm
Oath; I can understand that, really. I'm none too big on the military. To her, it's just kinda like becoming a human canon ball. None too safe, ya know? A parent's child is worth infinitely more than anything that can be given in compensation for their life.

Arsin; Well, sometime tomorrow I'll be opening up sometime in the next 36 hours or so. Some rude comments mentioned have gotten me rather fired up. >.>
According to the time skip, your character should be settled in somewhere in the dorms, (be it room, restroom, or in the halls, apparently) or in the dining hall. You'll need to discern who your partner is (I'm paired with pride, and should probably message him just to see what's up). Course, I'm one of the elder students, so I have to get the mess of an NPC involved all that fun stuff, apparently.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:07 pm
Mana; How would I find out who my partner is?  

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:14 pm
You might need to ask Yaine or someone else about that. I can't seem to find it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:19 pm
Ok. Oh, and you should join the snow too. It's pretty dead there...and I'm bored.  

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:21 pm
I'm pretty much settled with my OCs already. Raikage doesn't count as a UPC, and as such, is my second character. xD

Sorry man. Why not establish a second ninja elsewhere? I'll be returning to Kirigakure in the next day or so, to formulate a squad to work over.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:25 pm
Ya know...Firefox reminds me of a dog chasing its own tail. If you don't distract it with a bone, sooner or later it'll run itself down -_-'

@Mana- Moving predicament....more like life issues D< but jah....flustered and frustrated.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:26 pm
Mana; Well I know once I get a second ninja started I'm gonna get carried away or lazy and stop posting so I'm just focusing on this one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:27 pm
Lawl. I'll always see it as a fire spewing fox (Animator Vs Animation ftw). xD

Being in a new place can always be frustrating. At least you've got some form of experience. -nods-

Edit:
Arsin; I can't help you much then, man. Used to be in Yukigakure, but that's before I became the raikage. Poor Nia... Lost in oblivion.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 pm
xD I'm talking about when I try to go from one page to another too fast. It tries so hard to go to that one page! But it just...can't. So I distract it with a different page from a different site xD

It suuuuper frustrating Dx Cause my mum is 'Get a job! Go out and have fun! Go to college!'
>> No one is hiring. I have ONE friend out here and he works. And with what money?! Its not fair....she has a job out here so she doesn't get it >> Not at all.....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 pm
-lay on the floor on her back kicking her feet towards the ceiling out of shear boredom; hands on stomach-

Ya know, Google Chrome works a lot better and a lot faster, Ryn-chan.
I just started using it after years of Firefox and I'm happy with its performance so far.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Arsinian

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:37 pm
heru_ryukai
-lay on the floor on her back kicking her feet towards the ceiling out of shear boredom; hands on stomach-

Ya know, Google Chrome works a lot better and a lot faster, Ryn-chan.
I just started using it after years of Firefox and I'm happy with its performance so far.

Same here stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:38 pm
Nana; Which version of firefox were you using? Anything past three tries to go too quickly for itself. xD
My firefox three works way better than my chrome does. xD

Astra; I know the feeling, in a way.
No one's hiring here, either. At least you've got a friend, eh? Where I live, all my friends have to drive a half hour to get here, and the people I used to be able to walk to see... Well, they're bastards and cowards, to put it simply.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:40 pm
@Mana: I updated so IDK what version it was. But my chrome works way better  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:44 pm
You probably updated to firefox 4 then. xD
That thing totally sucks. I went back to their website, and redownloaded 3. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:51 pm
I've got Firefox 5 ._. It works pretty well. It just gets stuck sometimes, poor thing.

@Heru- biggrin -glomp-

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games