Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:01 pm

User Image
Hana didn't even feel Brago pull on her she just kept walking towards Argon. She was in the trance of his seduction and nothing else existed for her except Argon.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:06 pm

Brago had only enough time to pull one hand away. The other one came clean off. and now Im getting distracted during battle. ok I will retreat. These are Kanes enemies anyways, not mine. Brago grabbed Hana onto his shoulder with his remaining arm and fled to the rooftops. He managed to stop the bleeding, but it would take time to reconstruct his whole hand.

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:14 pm

User Image
Argon made a pouty face. "Oh poo, he's making off with my playtoy." Argon walked over to the Brago's severed hand and picked it up. He licked the stump of its blood and began to laugh manaically. "I so enjoy a good hunt." He threw the hand over his shoulder and vanished into a blackhole of dark mist.

((Hehe, How's my Argon?))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:16 pm

User Image
Hana had passed out as she hung seeming lifeless over his shoulder.

((he's rather interesting.))

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Brago put Hana on the ground and drew a symbol around her with blood from his severed arm. "Only 1 safe place." he said as he completed the symbol.

(( interesting ))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:50 am

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon opened his mouth to answer, but he stopped and asked questions of his own. "What does he look like? What does he do?" He asked, feeling some panic creep into his voice. That ill chill, perhaps it had something to do with Soli's dream.

"Most definately," Dante agreed, "But I'm guessing there gonna be a major throw down and no time for fun, which really sucks a**." He sighed, his green gaze flickered away for a moment, not sure what to do now.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:51 am

"I'll go, Argon is strong but I am calm. I'll find the blasted knife. Don't drop a tear of me Nike and don't do anything foolish. Kane, until next time!" He bowed and walked into nothing. His speed allowed him to put on a portal and vanish within an instant. There was no need for covering his identity. Kerat would stay away from the cold and seek up an old man. He ran over the rooftops with super speed. His strength made his step extremely long. Had he only been fast had he not been able to reach this speed. After all the amount of strength put in your steps are 50% of your running speed. He was super human when it came to running.

So for once had he picked side and it bothered him a bit. Now he could loose all that was his. He was glad for the blood-coffee he had gotten into him. It gave him energy to work harder. He landed on the street and brushed of a bit of dust that had collected on him. He had been running for an hour and left the city. He didn't trust on portals because one had to know where to place them and here he had to be precise. It was then better to run high and fast. The door was locked so Kerat blew open the lock on the inside and opened the door. He walked up to a man who smiled at him.

-"Kerat, dear friend what brings you to my secret holding? What is it that you seek from a normal trader as my self?" The man spoke to Kerat with a smile and Kerat bowed to him. A normal man might have gotten annoyed by a man who knew the answers but still asked the questions. Kerat was never bothered by this but instead went for answering him. "I seek the searchers stone. For it I have gold worth it's weight times a hundred." The man smiled at him and dropped the stone on a scale. Kerat placed the gold and to his luck it evened out. He had guessed it's worth correctly. Kerat smiled as he grabbed the stone and rubbed it with a cloth that he had found near the knife of mortality. Well it had been the cloth the knife had rested within.

The stone picked up the paste and he ran again. He had been lucky for the knife didn't drew attention towards the cold. But south, so he ran south towards the stone's direction. The problem was who did now hold the blade? Who would he have to barter with? Would he be able to obtain the knife in time or would he be just to late and wield the blade for his own plans? Who knew what would happen but as now he had given Kane's his own word of honour and that he could never brake as long as long as Kane lived or the dead was done.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:50 am

Neuro stepped outside and grabbed the gray book,he began muttering words, the book glowing white, he released a powerful amount of his aura, the Devil's Nest turned Black,"There now no one will be able to get in not if I let them in,"He walked back using the front entrance and looked at Cook,"The sword."Cook unwrapped the sword and handed it to Neuro,"It looks good,"He walked upstairs to his office.
User Image

Soli looked at Leon and shivered,"I don't really know, I heard screaming and crying, and then laughter, then a flash of red and sliver,blood staining the ground and the man walking by,"She looked at Leon,"I never felt so strange before,"She looked out the window,"We should be safe here,"

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:33 am

User Image
Misha blew a pouty sigh. She kissed the top Dante's head and slid from his lap, pulling her robe closer to her. "Yes, I agree." She was feeling jittery, her beast sensing a storm on the horizon. She walked to the kitchen and pulled a bottle of Tequila and a shot glass from the cabinet. Her expression thoughtful, as she poured it to the top and threw it back. As she slammed the glass down, her cell phine vibrated. She watched it dance about the counter. Flipping it open, she already knew who it was going to be. "Nike," she acknowledged. She was silent as she listened, her face growing paler, a whine in her throat. "I-I understand." She snapped the phone closed and looked at Dante, the liquid caramel of her eyes wide with fear. "We are so screwed," she whispered.
Nike placed the office phone back in its cradle. "I warned her. She won't go near Argon, but if he is bent on being a menace, then Soli and Hana won't be his only targets." She walked around the desk and sat in Kane's lap, her arms wrapping about his neck. She wanted to feel safe.

"Don't forget about yourself, mon amour. He will most definitely come for you as well. You are my only weakness." He gathered her to him. How small you are in my arms.
User ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:41 am

The blood symbol began to glow . A portal to hell opened up and sent Hana inside to it. "Go and recover, Hana. Be safe" he said as the blood symbol evaporated. When she came out, she would be inside the castle, in Bragos old room since Bragos blood was used for the symbol.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:59 am

User Image
Hana jolted awake in a panic. She couldn't figure out where she was or how she got there. The last thing she remembered was Brago telling her to get away. She managed to calm herself down and she walked out of the room she was in. She rezlized she was in the palace in hell. "Why am I here?" she thought out loud to herself.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:06 pm

"Hana-shi. You look terrible." Rosalia said from a windowsill she was sitting at.

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:10 pm

User Image
Hana froze the moment Rosalia spoke. She then saw who it was and relaxed. "Do I really look that...." She stop when she notice that she Had Brago's blood on her, making her freeze again, her pale skin turned a greyish tone as panic set in again.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:20 pm

"Come with me" Rosalia dragged her to a room and inside it "This is the Gods room" she pointed to a large orb in the center of the room. "This allows you to see anywhere in the world you want. You jusT have to think of the place." she then pointed to a small holdable orb on the table. "That allows you to travel to said place your looking at and back to here." A dark dress appeared in her hand. "Wear this. You are covered in my sons blood." Rosalia was always well prepared. "There is a tub and toilet in the back room" she pointed to the door. "Do whatever you see fit here, Hana-shi" she walked out.
((gtg :'( see u tonight girls. ))

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:28 pm

User Image
As soon as Rosalia left Hana fell to her knees crying. She couldn't remeber things, so she didn't know if brago was dead or alive and the thought was hurting her heart. She needed to know that Brago was alive, so despite what Rosalia had told her to do, Hana opened a portal to the mansion. She was strong enough at the moment to make it into the mansion, so she ended up in the garden.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games