Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pad Chief

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Sholamoana
Nickname: Lord of Toucans, His Lordship of the Toucans, He who rules the Toucans.
Birthdate: 1/19

Height: 5’8”
Weight: 146lbs

Nindo: For my own glory! For Toucan Kind!
Personality: Shalamoana (as he titled himself) is a man of few words who prefers to speak through his actions. He is easily angered and views himself as the arbiter of justice. He believes that “might makes right” and is prepared to fight others to protect those things he thinks are precious for example his home and his friends (or subjects). He’s difficult to like because of his pretentious and somewhat pompous attitude.
Village: Village hidden in the Sound (Surrounding area)
Title: Genin
First Class: Bukijutsu:
____Discipline Mystic Hero
Second Class: Tamer
____Discipline Eternal Partners

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Shinsetsu

Chakra Pool: 250
Stamina Pool: 250
Chakra Element: Wind/Water
Chakra Color: White/Blue
Chakra Materialization: Chilly and faint. Tickles the extremities of a person’s body.
Passive Status Increases:
• Strength ► 0
→ N/A
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 0
→ N/A
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Strengths:
• Rather good with a club.
• A natural prodigy in Ninjutsu. He somehow trained himself in the basics by talking to a magic bird.
Weaknesses:
• Has never seen a Genjutsu in his life
• Is the worst at wrestling. He does not have the beak necessary.
Fears:
• Fears the loss of his lifelong friend Shazowanga
• Fears the subjugation of others under his watch. Seeks to destroy the shackles of corrupted societies and morally decadent places.
Reductions:
• 1 Taijutsu Post Reduction
• 1 Bukijutsu Post Reduction

Personal Attributes:
• Birdfeed: Shalamoana can eat food and chew it and vomit it into other’s mouths. This increases the nutrient quality of the food and allows Shalamoana to feed things to unconscious people.

It’s also absolutely disgusting so most people don’t really like eating food from his mouth.

• Lifegiving: Can incubate any egg by sitting on it regardless of whether it was fertilised guaranteeing a healthy birth

Tamer Attributes → 01 // 01

• Avian Wisdom: Shalamoana cannot be lost owing to features he adapted from living with birds. No matter where he is he knows where magnetic north is and if given a map he can pinpoint himself to his exact location. He can always look at the sun to tell the exact time of day down to the second. He knows the phases of the moon and so can always tell what day it is by this. Essentially he has become a walking GPS, clock and calendar.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є т • ∂ α т α|├▬

Full Name: Shazwanga
Nickname: Prince Shazwanga, His Majesty,
Species: Toucan
Height: 11’5”
Weight: 422lbs

Chakra Pool: 250
Stamina Pool: 250
Chakra Element: Fire and Lightning
Chakra Color: Orange and Red
Chakra Materialization:Appears as a crackling wave of orange and red energy

Strengths:
• Brilliant wrestler could wrestle with the best of them the rest of them tougher than knuckles you can call me knuckles because unlike sonic I don’t chuckle I’d rather flex my knuckles
• Also good at Ninjutsu. Trained in the lost art of the Toucans.
Weaknesses:
• What’s a Genjutsu?
• Hates being covered in water as it makes flying more difficult
Fears:
• Things in rows of five
• Swimming. He cannot swim.

Limitations: {How many of each technique it can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 04 // 04

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• {Job} || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 10 / 10
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Large Club
Weapon Range: 10 ft.
Weapon Weight: 89lbs
Weapon Size: It’s big
Weapon Location: His animal companion Shazowanga carries the club until it is needed and it is carried on his back.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Nuts and berries
• A big wooden club

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only unless otherwise specified.}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name} Suiton,

{Your second element's name} Fuuton

{Other jutsu type's name} Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name}

{Your second Type's name}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e s

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00 {Find in Formless Style and Class information}
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X] {Please include links for training}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Long long ago (or approximately 17 years ago) Shalamoana’s family was fleeing from their village having committed some terrible but largely unimportant crime at least for the purposes of this story. Somewhere along the way Shalamoana became abandoned in the jungles his family having decided they would not be able to smuggle him (despite his small size) and so before he could speak and before he had truly imprinted upon his mother (having hardly seen her) he was lost.

A lucky chance encounter with Shazowanga’s father however ensured the young child’s safety. He was adopted for some time by a tribe of intelligent Toucans who lived within the forest. Mama Toucan, Papa Toucan and Shazowanga (the only one Shalamoana knows the name of as he was not on a first name basis with Mama and Papa) looked after him and he became fast friends and akin to a brother with Shazowanga. He adorned himself in the colours and feathers of a Toucan to become more like his family including a beautiful beak head piece gifted to him on his third birthday (Though he was actually still two years old at this time) which he accepted readily. The years went by with little to speak of and the four lived together happily as a family and the Toucans began to instruct young Shalamoana in the ways of a warrior and incidentally of a ninja.

Disaster struck one day. Mama and Papa were taken captive and Shazowanga was going to be next however he managed to strike a deal with his captors. He would fight for them for some time in their fighting arena and they would leave Shazowanga alone. The deal was struck and Shalamoana left for the fighting pits aged ten. It was here his training came in handy. Beating various children with his club he quickly rose through the child fighting rankings though always giving mercy where he could. He fought with Atsuko Uchiha a number of times and was always his superior being physically larger and having a club with which to hit him over the head with for he had started puberty slightly earlier.

Finally he broke out aged fifteen a year later after Atsuko. Shazowanga came, savior, blasting holes into the fight club and freeing Shalamoana with a volley of fireballs from his mouth. The two escape now mostly grown and returned to their home where they discussed a great many things.

Shalamoana and Shazowanga swore an oath two years ago. To always remains brothers and to slay evil wherever it may be. Shalamoana once again adorned himself in the robes of his people and named himself the Lord of Toucans (there are probably more around though) and set forth club in hand and with Shazowanga’s watchful eyes upon him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:48 pm
Cait Remington: You need to fill out your strengths, weaknesses, and get an additional fear.

Kondo Kaicho: Dual Wielder isn't a discipline for the Medical class. Aside from that, approved.

Pad Chief: I don't think we've ever had a character that can vomit food to feed people, nor have we ever had a mystical egg incubator. This all looks good, but where is the profile for your pet? There should be an extra section you can tack on for it.

Cait Remington

Kondo Kaicho

Pad Chief

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Pad Chief

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:43 pm
Ergo War

I've made the update requested though I'm unsure if I have the pools for my animal companion right as I couldn't find them in the subclass anywhere and I couldn't see one on another profile. I can edit it as necessary.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:39 am
Eternal Partners tamer animals have their pools match yours. With that edit, you're approved.

Pad Chief

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:04 pm
User Image
Full Name: Chole Blueford
Nickname: n/a maybe in the future
Birthdate: June 7th

Height: 5' 3
Weight: 110

Nindo: Actively seeking it for herself.
Personality: Chloe is a stubborn, mischievous and rebellious young woman. She is the archetypal wild child and can be described as bold and outgoing. She has a big mouth often making snarky comments, acts fearless and loves to take risks, which often gets her in trouble. She can be prone to angry outbursts, and has serious issues with abandonment and trust. Due to all her bad experience over the years, she has become pessimistic and resentful of life, convinced that there hasn't really anyone who actually cared about her or who she could trust in. She can sometimes be very insensitive to other people's feelings, and may act selfish and possessive, always wanting her loved ones' attention for herself and getting jealous and resentful if they don't spare any time for her or don't act her way. She can also be very irrational and irresponsible, which often takes the form of blaming others for situations out of their control and avoiding any responsibility of damage caused by herself. Chloe also is a very protective, devoted and faithful companion, though she tends to get too attached and obsessive. Finally she is pretty straightforward with her feelings (romantic or otherwise) for other people, and is also very flirtatious and teasing.

Village: Kumogakure
First Class: Taijutsu
____DisciplineBrawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
Second Class: Tamer
____DisciplineEternal Partners: The user is able to nurture, grow, and bond with a single animal, almost becoming an animal themselves with traits, characteristics, and natural weaponry. This single animal will be exactly the same at the user's level in chakra and stamina pool, and able to manipulate any two elements, and perform 3 activations a post (max of 2 offensive). The user gains an additional 10 Ninjutsu slots per rank, which may be split between them and their chosen animal as desired. The user also gains one [1] tamer attribute at each rank (must be submitted for approval).

Full Name: Bella
Nickname: Boo
Species: Kodiak Bear
Height: 10ft standing
Weight: 1,500lbs

Chakra Pool: 210
Stamina Pool: 300
Chakra Element: Earth and Water
Chakra Color: Green
Chakra Materialization: Some plants, grass, and small flowers growing at her feet.

Strengths:
• Physical prowess
• Balanced fighting styles
Weaknesses:
• Obviously not the fastest
• Elemental weakness
Fears:
• Losing Chole/Separation anxiety
• Honey is her favorite food so naturally taking it away will leave her more than a little upset. More often than naught she will pout around until she gets more.

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 // 08
• Ninjutsu to be split between Tamer and Pet : : 00 // 10

Bloodline: Kōton [ Steel Release ]

Chakra Pool: 210
Stamina Pool: 300
Chakra Element: Earth and Lightning
Chakra Color: Silver
Chakra Materialization: Glossy shine over her body

• Strength ► 0

• Speed ► 3
→ Brawler
• Reflex ► 3
→ Brawler
• Fortitude ► 0

Strengths:
• Physical prowess
• 1 v 1 Situations
Weaknesses:
• Limited reserves/Drawn out fights
• Elemental weakness
Fears:
• Losing Bella
• Drawn out fights

Reductions:
• Learns Taijutsu [2] posts faster

Personal Attributes:

• Only the Fittest - Chole has learned many things from living with Bella and one of them is of course the harsh law of adaptability that all beings of nature must learn. Because of this Chole has taken away the ability to switch around her normal limitations at their regular rate. Ex. she may exchange [1] Tai or Buki style into [10] Ninjutsu or Genjutsu and vice versa.

• In Purity, Strength - A perfectionist Chole is able to take her bloodline even one step further than most. In this she is able to make black steel in it's purest form possible. For all interactions with attacks, Chole must only pay whatever amount of chakra and/or stamina the attacker themselves has put into the technique. Not necessarily the full strength of the technique.

Tamer Attributes:

• A Bond of the Spirit - Because of how close Bella and Chole have become there bond has developed even further than physical and become one of the spirit. Using this to their advantage Chole may take from Bella's chakra pool and vice versa. This comes with two stipulations, the first being that they must be in the same thread to use this effect. Second both parties must be conscious for this action to take place.

Ryo: 両 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0

Crafting Trees
• || →
• || →
• || →
• || →

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• || →
• || →

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Ninjutsu to be split between Pet and Tamer : : 00 / 10

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Size:
Weapon Location:

• Kunai x15

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Raiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Current Slots Available → 00 // 02
Soft Physical

Slots Used
• _______ → || [X]

The same thing that can be said for most people can be said for Chole. She did not have an easy life by any means. Her father was killed when she was very young and her mother quickly fell into the arms of another man in search of comfort of her own. Needless to say this had a profoundly damaging effect on Chole. The only friends that she had managed to make at the time quickly distanced themselves from her under the simple reason that no one really knew how to handle her anymore and choose to gloss over her instead, which is more than likely the reason that she has become the person she is today. More to the point, with anger at her father for leaving her and the blame she shoved onto her mother quickly welling up inside of her Chole at last was pushed far enough to run away from home. Refusing to spend another second in a place that reminded her everyday of the life she lost and the people who grew to ignore her.

It was during this time of her life on the lamb that Chole found a friend. Hiding under the thorny brush she found a bear cub being threatened by its father. A common occurrence among bear cubs is that many of them are cannibalized by their fathers. This wasn't known to Chole at the time but there wasn't any way that she could just sit back and let this thing die in front of her. Perhaps she felt a connection the adorable fuzz ball of a creature because it reminded her of herself. For whatever reason or another Chole leaped into the larger bear claw swipe as it struck. Indeed the only reason she is alive this day is because her was able to unconsciously call upon her bloodline to survive the attack. From that day forward a bond stronger than anything Chole had ever felt in her life was formed and the two have been inseparable since. Being the only ones that could ever really understand each other. In time the two come upon the village known as Kumogakure and Chole hasn't looked back on her village home since.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:04 pm
Ergo War

I made the edits.  

Nero Ashraven

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:00 pm
User Image
Full Name: Minako
Nickname: None given to her yet
Birthdate: She can't really remember

Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 132 lbs

Nindo: "When the sun rises~, I wake up and chase my dreams~, I won't regret~, When the sun sets~, 'Cause I live my life like I'm a beast~!"

Personality: Knowing damned well she is beyond gorgeous she often teases others with this. Drawing them to her with her body language making her both magnetic and mysterious. She knows this very well and is proud of herself for being able to do such things. She will refrain from dominating her partner and let them lead in the relationship... for the time being. She knows she can mesmerize others and this only increases her confidence. She will not blatantly show her appreciation for her partner in front of everyone and pour her heart out in that instance. Instead, she will look at her partner in a sensual manner, and tease them in a seductive tone full of romance. If an individual isn't sincere with their feelings... the individual shouldn't even try to get close to her. With her gorgeous, golden piercing eyes, she can read an individuals body language most of the time with ease. She can easily make out people's intentions from their body language.

Even when her tone is soothing, her demeanor kind and her smile uplifting, she could be planning a devastating retaliation against an individual. When she is insulted or gets hurt, her wrath knows no limit. In this instance, she can become the most hard-hearted and sarcastic person on this earth. She loves with fierce devotion and haves with devastating malice. Should she find a partner who she decides to commit to she will shower them with all her love and attention. Her whole life will start to revolve around them bringing extreme loyalty and baffling passion. She is passionate with everything that has to do with her. It's impossible for her to have neutral feelings. Once more either she will deeply cherish something or fiercely hate it. She will never let these feelings show however.

Her expression will mostly remain neutral, betraying nothing. Her anger is horrifying and its better to get out of her way when it gets out of hand. She's a store house of secrets, while not giving any of hers out in return. Her personal life is completely out of bounds for others. While, she will never tell the secrets that have been told to her, not even to her father. Even with her father she will have a private portion of her life that she won't let him pry into. This however doesn't mean she's dishonest. Quite the opposite, she will be brutally honest that, at times, she may hurt others in the process. She will choose her friends carefully and the credible ones will remain with her until she dies. She will never maintain a relationship with unworthy people.

Determination and will are her strongest traits. She can use them to come out of anything that is negative. She is an extremely strong willed individual as she’ll see anything through until the end. Once she sets her mind to something there’s not a single person that can deter her from her objective. Her sheer determination will push her through the mission no matter how the odds are stacked against her. No matter how strong the enemy is... No matter how numerous they are... No matter how hurt she is... She will always prevail no matter the cost. Should anyone win the love of this glorious woman they will never feel lonely again. She will be devoted to her parter and her love will not change for them. She is the one who truly believes in 'Till death do us part'. Rather than overshadowing her partner, she believes in supporting them.

For her, the future, the happiness and the dreams of her partner hold supreme importance. She will always defend her partner fiercely in public and won't take kindly to anyone taking advantage of them. She will always encourage her partner to reach for the stars, build their courage and never let them stop midway. She has a strong sense of fairness and justice. Going to the point where she may occasionally take it too far. If you don't wish her a good morning on day after a fight, she will do the same for the next four days. The same goes for generosity as well. If you do one kind deed for her, she will do four in return. Upon finding a challenge she will slowly dive into her wrath. This is wrath that is given purpose as she’s still able to keep her head in the game. Wrath that even Fenrir himself could never match... Even as he was finally freed from his prison and started Ragnarok. With this wrath her will only increases with it making her even more determined of a soul. In battle she has shown to have a brilliant level of intelligence and wisdom within combat. She will never stop fighting for what she believes in and this has been tested multiple times through her life. Her loyalty is her most defining trait along side her will and head strong self. However her loyalty is a strange thing as she’s been shown to go against orders multiple times. When asked why she’ll respond with this “If faced with giving a child what he wants or what he needs... I will always give the child what he needs.”

Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Tamer
____DisciplineEternal Partners
Second Class: Bukijutsu
____DisciplineSamurai

Full Name: Yato
Nickname: Momma, Mother, and Fluffy
Species: Snow Leopard
Height: 17.5 Hands high, or 70 inches.
Weight: Due to her massive size it's nearly impossible to get an accurate weight.

Personality: Yato is a very independent snow leopard but she needs something to control or someone to admire her and appreciate her. She is fully capable of being successful on her own but she'll be happier if she has an audience and a following of people to look up to her. She prefers to never be alone. Her daughter is attracted to her zest for life and her warm spirit. She has the ability to lift one's spirit and provide encouragement when times are rough. Her enthusiasm attracts people. She is a social butterfly, not because she wants to be but because people always naturally gravitate and surround her. She is a very difficult snow leopard not to like, often usually fairly balance, with a realistic personality. She never dwell's on the past, save for what her daughter went through, and often times thinks others are strange for doing so. She might be caught up in herself at times as she can be very self centered. But she is never too self absorbed to help those in need. She will pamper her friends and treat them well, as she is the ultimate friend. She doesn't hold a grudge and is always very forgiving. Due to the fact she has a respect and understanding of other people's differences.

She loves new and extraordinary things, as she despises dull, regular routines. If this is what she is faced with then she will simply create her own drama and excitement. She has an amazing ability to bounce back from any feelings of despair or unfortunate events. She doesn't like to be unhappy, it hurts her pride so she will take matters into her own... paws? and make things right again. She could come into conflict with other powerhouse types who will not take orders nor give an inch to her. She will not budge in her opinion. She will understand and accept the opinions of others but she doesn't take well to people trying to impose their beliefs onto her. She is extremely sensitive but hides it well. She loves praise and flattery, as her ego demands respect and adoration from others. The secret to her is that she needs to be needed.

Chakra Pool: 275
Stamina Pool: 275
Chakra Element: Suiton and Raiton
Chakra Color: Most of the time her chakra is a brilliant, lively, vibrant shade of green. However, when she is really upset, angry, or experiencing any intense negative emotions, her chakra becomes black with the same green outline to it.
Chakra Materialization: Ethereal bolts of lightning, made of chakra, flow around her like a thunderstorm. Appearing and disappearing in random locations around her. The severity of these flames depends on her anger or will. Each emotion will earn varying results.

Strengths:
• Fighting along side her daughter
• Elemental strengths

Weaknesses:
• Long range combat
• Elemental weaknesses

Fears:
• Losing her daughter
• Her daughter never finding happiness

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 // 06

Bloodline: Power: +2 PA, +25 chakra/stamina a rank

Chakra Pool: 275
Stamina Pool: 275
Chakra Element: Doton and Katon
Chakra Color: Most of the time her chakra is a brilliant, lively, vibrant shade of gold. However, when she is really upset, angry, or experiencing any intense negative emotions, her chakra becomes black with the same gold outline to it.
Chakra Materialization: Ethereal wisps of fire, made of chakra, flow around her like a blaze. Appearing and disappearing in random locations around her. The severity of these flames depends on her anger or will. Each emotion will earn varying results.

• Strength ► {0}
→ {N/A}
• Speed ► {0}
→ {N/A}
• Reflex ► {0}
→ {N/A}
• Fortitude ► {0}
→ {N/A}

Strengths:
• Close quarters combat
• Fighting alongside her mother

Weaknesses:
• Long range combat
• Genjutsu

Fears:
• Losing her mother
• Losing herself to her instincts

Reductions:
• Learns Taijutsu two {2} posts faster

Personal Attributes:
• A Worker's Perseverence: With this Minako doesn't need any permission in order to do jobs. Instead she will have to sacrifice any item that they give as a reward.

• Undecided at this time

• Undecided at this time

• Undecided at this time

Tamer Attributes → 00 // 01
• Undecided at this time

Ryo: 両{0}
AC: {0}
Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• {None} || → {N/A}
• {None} || → {N/A}
• {None} || → {N/A}
• {None} || → {N/A}

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 16
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: None
Weapon Range: None
Weapon Weight: None
Weapon Size: None
Weapon Location: None
• None

• None
• None
• None

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only unless otherwise specified.}
• Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique ]
• Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Katon

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Locked Formless
• {N/A}

Minako and Yato have had a rather interesting life so far. Minako was abandoned by her family in the forests of Konoha. Caring very little for her and discarding her like trash as they were too prestigious to have a child. A child would only drag their lives down into the dirt as this was how cruel her family was. As she cried and cried eventually she was found by a pack of wolves in the winter. She was barely alive at that point but still cried out as this was all she could do as a baby. When the wolves went in for the kill Yato burst through the forest slamming into the first and fatally maiming it. Circling around the child she faced down the wolves ready to kill all of them. None of them were anywhere as big as her nor did they have as much experience. The wolves accepted their loss and retreated with their dead. They wouldn't let any drop of meat go to waste... not even if it was their own. As Minako continued to cry and cry Yato did the only thing she felt was decent. She wrapped herself around the child to act like a blanket. Keeping her warm and thinking of how much extra work she would need to put in to keep the child alive. After finding a suitable cave this is where they made their home. They lived their for years with Yato being her mother. Teaching and guiding her as she grew up to be a truly beautiful woman. Recently she was found by oinin forces as they were hunting down a fugitive. Yato fiercely protected her and then they made an offer. To bring the two into the village so Minako could be with her kind and aid them. Yato didn't see any other way so accepted their proposal and were inducted into the shinobi life.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:17 pm
User Image
Full Name: Taketori Kaguya
Nickname: Bone Druid
Birthdate: 11/20

Height: 6'9"
Weight: 250 lb

Nindo: "People have forgotten their nature. Modernization has not led to greater happiness. I shall show them the way."
Personality: Within Taketori runs much of the feral Kaguya Clan blood that originally led the foolish, bloodthirsty clan eradicated by its own declaration of war against an entire country. Tempered by his upbringing in the wilderness, he nurtured a healthy respect for nature and for understanding the effects one's action may have not unlike that of a druid. He seeks to understand that which is unclear to him while having a weakness of instinctual and overpowering blood lust at times. While away from civilization he makes little effort to rein it in, though in a city he does try to control it. Prison was not enjoyable the first few times. And that was the problem with civilized folk wasn't it? They bottled up all feelings and never found a proper outlet, simply moving through the day like the materialistic zombies they are.

Taketori also has a strong moral code, though a little different than what most would expect, from his upbringing. In a world where a failed hunt meant people starved to death, the honor among his nomadic clan was fierce. Seeing problems with the world he came from and the world he goes to, Taketori decided that one day he would reign over a novel lifestyle.

Village: None (Rogue)
Title: Watarimono < Genin >
First Class: Bloodline
____Discipline Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
Second Class: Taijutsu
____Discipline Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude, making attacks overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to utilize your physical taijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Bloodline: Kaguya Clan
• With each increase to chakra or stamina, the one not increased increases equally.
• Equal increases to chakra and stamina--simultaneously--result in 1.25x the gain. (round up to the nearest decimal)

Chakra Pool: 215
Stamina Pool: 305
Chakra Element: Lightning ( Raiton ), Fire ( Katon )
Chakra Color: Black aura outlining bone white inner layer
Chakra Materialization: Chakra materializes as a blurry, white flowing robe with black markings reminsicent of those seen on Kaguya. This is another sign of Kaguya's lineage.

• Strength ► 0

• Speed ► 0

• Reflex ► 0

• Fortitude ► 0

Strengths:
• Strong defense
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Difficulty engaging in long-ranged combat
• Large build makes stealth more difficult
• Bad at social situations, especially nuanced ones
• Does not properly understand the concept of property ownership
Fears:
• Loss of personal honor
• Being rendered helpless or unable to respond (genjutsu especially exacerbates this)
• An unforgettably pathetic death, like from choking on mochi or drowning in a swimming pool after eating a large meal

Reductions:
• Rogues receive a 1 post reduction to learning all jutsu.
• The favor Classes for the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu, each receiving a 1 post reduction to learning thereof.
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster ( D-Rank Bloodline Class ).
• Learn Taijutsu one (1) post faster ( D-Rank Taijutsu Class ).

Personal Attributes:
• Two (2) post learning reduction to Taijutsu, one (1) post learning addition to Genjutsu.
• Curse Born: Failure Chance for Juin applications is negated. If chosen, this attribute will replace any 1 Personal Attribute on your profile.

Ryo: 0 両

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• || →
• || →

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Two-handed macuahuitl of Aztec make
Weapon Range: 6 feet
Weapon Weight: 3 kg
Weapon Size: 2 feet long handle, 4 feet long weapon-part. The flattened club portion is 4 inches across.
Weapon Location: At Taketori's back diagonally

• Kunai x15
• Various animal jerky
• His own bones pulled out

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Katon

Kaguya Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

[ ]

[ ]

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

[ ]

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

None

Locked Formless
• Hard Physical

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Hard Physical
• {D-rank} + {Training Link}
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

Slots Used
• _______ → || [X] {Please include links for training}

Within Taketori runs much of the feral Kaguya Clan blood that originally led the foolish, bloodthirsty clan to declaring war on an entire country and fighting to the end whilst outnumbered, outmaneuvered, and outmatched. While a good deal of the surviving Kaguya branches are those who saw the suicidal nature of their blood and sought to suppress it, Taketori's branch was not one of those. Not quite as glamorously, his branch had gotten lost in some forest on the way to joining the main host. In fact, they had gotten so lost that they simply settled down in the forest, mingling occasionally with locals to prevent inbreeding, and within a few generations their hunter-gather relation with nature introduced a healthier relationship with the world.

Taketori trained and eventually left his clan to explore the rest of the world. Entering the civilized world, he was both impressed and disgusted. There were many strong people yet many weak ones too. While there were masters and ninjas who's strength far outshone those around them, they chose to shun and reject many. This Taketori saw as wrong. In large population centers people were even seen as replaceable and their value was being lowered by those who ran the system. Yet modernization was not without merit. He decided to seek out and learn what he could, then take the best of both worlds and mold a new system. And what better way to dive into the culture of a place than to join combat co-curricular?

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:43 pm
Evanescently Magnificent: I'm not sure what "Only the Fittest" does. If it lets Chole convert her slots between Tai and Buki freely, denied. "In Purity, Strength" is denied because the magnitude of its effect is simply too great, but I think you can achieve something similar by coming up with a PA relating your black steel to the armor system somehow.

Cait Remington: Approved.

The Wolf of Asgard: Approved, pending the addition of your other PAs and Tamer attribute.

ZephyrsBlade: Approved.

Evanescently Magnificent

Cait Remington

The Wolf of Asgard

ZephyrsBlade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:05 am
Ergo War
Evanescently Magnificent: I'm not sure what "Only the Fittest" does. If it lets Chole convert her slots between Tai and Buki freely, denied. "In Purity, Strength" is denied because the magnitude of its effect is simply too great, but I think you can achieve something similar by coming up with a PA relating your black steel to the

Maybe if I explain what I intend to do with it it will help. Working through my character I found I had a lot of tai/buki styles I didn't need and I wanted to convert them into ninjutsu so they will at least be useful to me.

Rats! I knew it was too hopeful that the last pa would slide. How does this one sound to you?

Versus the World - Through a combination of her young and brash attitud and always feeling under attack from one shitstorm after another. Chole has learned that the only person she can trust in this world is Bella. This allows her to keep her combat regeneration active even while she is preforming an attack. Additionally this effect is multiplied by however many enemies are within the same vicinity (same thread). Ex. Chole gets [5] chakra and stamina regen naturally and assuming she was fighting three at foes once then it wold be bumped up to [15] instead. (If possible I would also like to extend this effect to Bella but I understand if that would push it over the edge.)

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:48 pm
You're able to convert Tai/Buki to Nin/Gen slots at a rate of 1 style to 10 slots or vice-versa, I've been told. "Versus the World" gets a no as well; I've got something similar on my character, but it doesn't scale based off of enemies. For reference, that one grants 10 Chakra per post spent without activating a Jutsu. One thing you could try is a PA that increases your regeneration rate paired with a custom Jutsu that plays off of it, which is what I've done with my character: she has the aforementioned 10 Chakra per post spent not activating Jutsu, on top of which she has doubled regeneration rates and a custom Jutsu that forces her into a relaxed state and doubles it further. It's rather difficult to use in any meaningful way in combat, but it makes out-of-combat recovery ridiculously fast.

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:12 pm
Ergo War
You're able to convert Tai/Buki to Nin/Gen slots at a rate of 1 style to 10 slots or vice-versa, I've been told. "Versus the World" gets a no as well; I've got something similar on my character, but it doesn't scale based off of enemies. For reference, that one grants 10 Chakra per post spent without activating a Jutsu. One thing you could try is a PA that increases your regeneration rate paired with a custom Jutsu that plays off of it, which is what I've done with my character: she has the aforementioned 10 Chakra per post spent not activating Jutsu, on top of which she has doubled regeneration rates and a custom Jutsu that forces her into a relaxed state and doubles it further. It's rather difficult to use in any meaningful way in combat, but it makes out-of-combat recovery ridiculously fast.

Evanescently Magnificent

So that means the first PA is good? The reason I wrote it like that is because I am going to have multiple styles that will be almost useless so I wanted to convert each of them as I get them.

Boy you sure do drive a hard bargain. Good thing I can come up with these things like candy. Try this one on for size!

Wild Fury - Chole's Fortitude stat is always equal to her Strength.

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:36 pm
The first should be good, though I'll have to check to see if there's a limit on how many you can convert at once.

Wild Fury won't fly because it would give quite a lot of DR potentially, and you can't go more than mildly without taking a drawback elsewhere. Moderately can only be achieved with a drawback and having the increase be situational.

I know it's frustrating having to go through so many ideas, but hopefully you can get a nice, unique flavor of candy from all this!

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:25 pm
Ergo War
The first should be good, though I'll have to check to see if there's a limit on how many you can convert at once.

Wild Fury won't fly because it would give quite a lot of DR potentially, and you can't go more than mildly without taking a drawback elsewhere. Moderately can only be achieved with a drawback and having the increase be situational.

I know it's frustrating having to go through so many ideas, but hopefully you can get a nice, unique flavor of candy from all this!

Evanescently Magnificent

If that's the case then I would like this! Metal Head - Because of her headstrong attitude in the physical arts and her unique bloodline, Chole is able to learn the Kishitou Yoroi taijutsu style and substitute the wearing of actual armor by covering her body in black steel.

I am a little curious though. Would something like this be denied on the same basis as above then? Waste not Want not - Any time a stat increase would go beyond it's normal limit, the rest of it's descriptives can be placed into another stat. If so, do you think I could take that into customs jutsu or is this kind of thing frowned upon in general and not just in PA's?

PS: I'm sorry I'm a pain with all these out of the way PA's gonk Thank you for bearing with me!

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:25 pm
Alright, good news and bad news!

Good News: Metal Head is good!
Bad News: It'll only come into play when you get the ability to cover yourself it black steel.

With regard to "Waste not Want not", I believe that effect would be better suited as a custom Jutsu. I'm not sure if it's come up before, so I can't tell you one way or the other whether it'll be approved.

This is really embarrassing, but I forgot to bring up your Tamer Attribute originally. "A Bond of the Spirit" is much too powerful for a typical Tamer attribute. They're usually something along the lines of enhanced senses, some kind of specialized defense or offense (like claws), or a boost to one of your physical aspects (like fortitude or strength, for a bear). You could go for a very specific and gimmicky ability tied to a Jutsu heavily associated with your animal (like Call of Lightning for a thunderbird), if you'd like something along those lines. Active sharing of Chakra like your Tamer Attribute would do is more suited to a custom Jutsu or followers of the Ninshuu religion.

Evanescently Magnificent

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games