Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:52 pm
Arkelos

"What in Darkrai's name is going on now? Normally this place is quieter than the inside of Beau's head." Sub cracked after he heard something like roaring. After taking a few steps away from Rein and Terashi to peaked around a corner he noticed Arkelos, not too far away. "Hey! Dog breath! What is going on? Was that one of your pups?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:56 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos

"What in Darkrai's name is going on now? Normally this place is quieter than the inside of Beau's head." Sub cracked after he heard something like roaring. After taking a few steps away from Rein and Terashi to peaked around a corner he noticed Arkelos, not too far away. "Hey! Dog breath! What is going on? Was that one of your pups?"

Arkelos looks over to see Sub at the door. Picking up and throwing a chair at him, he goes back to looking through books and parchments. Climbing up the shelves, the only word that could be heard were "Mel'thos."  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:06 pm
Arkelos

Arkelos looks over to see Sub at the door. Picking up and throwing a chair at him, he goes back to looking through books and parchments. Climbing up the shelves, the only word that could be heard were "Mel'thos."

"What the-" Sub muttered as he dodged the chair, shooting Arkelos a glare as the man began to climb the shelves. "Hey! Scooby-snacks, get down from there! That stuff is old and more valuable than anything you'll ever own in two life times!" The man shouted at the dog lover. "And stop talking gibberish!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:14 pm
Odd had been attempting to relax, his many ghosts scattered all around him in varying states of their own relaxation. At least, until all of them felt a chill shoot through them. Odd shot upright and glared at his bedroom door. "Something's wrong." He wouldn't elaborate for now but his Ghosts could all feel it. "Let's go!" He told his team.

"Cadenza, stay close. Adagio, you're my backup." He told his Shedinja and Lampent before darting out of the room, around a dozen ghosts following him. "Feels like it's near the library. Down!" With a quick dive, the Channeler slammed himself bodily into the floor, activating his Untethered Soul and phasing through the floor. Luckily, the fall from ceiling to floor did the work for him from there. Plunging to the lower levels, his minions followed.

Landing outside the library, his eyes took on a black glow. "I don't know what's down here but there's something evil in HQ." His legion of spirits surrounded him as he tried to find the source of all that evil. The young necromancer wasn't having any of this crap. No evil spirits in -his- home.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:19 pm
Arkelos turned to Sub with a dreadful stare. Eye burning like a volcano. Leaping from the shelf with force, he lands infront of Sub, "Listen Dark One." He said standing up with fury in his eyes; "I do apologize for the chair. You must understand. My past has followed me here. Years ago, before i join Snagem, i was alone, no one to rely on, no one to look after. I was free to do as i want. Throughout my travels, i fulfilled many requests. My name was very renown, every time i went to a different region, my name went before me."

His ears began to twitch, "She's close again." Arkelos quickly jumped up and grabbed a book. "This book, are there anymore like it? i found missing pages." Handing it to Sub, "This book has very little information i'm looking for. It's something about dying but not dying, or having many lives. Is there anyways to kill someone that wont die?" Looking around, his ears twitch again. "I feel as though she may come back. I killed her twice already. The b***h just will not say dead."

Jumping back up to the 2nd floor he begins to mutter again. "I have searched only a percentage. Have you heard the name Mel'thos?" Well her actual name is Meladey Thosentage. Tho-sent-age. We called her Mel'thos for short."

SubonicXP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:59 pm
My face went blank, the skin thereof went pale, when he mentioned Keiko's name. That was another conversation I'd have to have with that girl. As Sub finished explaining the mission he had in mind, though, I'd regained my composure. "Sounds easy, alright. Almost too easy," I remarked, hinting that with Ein and Cipher being active, I didn't trust anything to just be easy anymore. But before I could elaborate, Sub ran off to investigate a noise.

By the time I caught up to the leader, having to watch where I stepped due to bits of broken chair, I instantly recognized Arkelos, remembering him for his rude remarks regarding his training some time agao. "Oh crap, not this one again," I groaned under my breath, facepalming and letting out a ragged sigh.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:20 pm
"Kill someone that won't die?" Sub repeated after Arkelos after he took the book in question from the mad man. For awhile he didn't say anything, he just looked over at Terashi with an expression that said, 'you seeing this?'. With a deep sigh he would turn to face Arkelos again. "Mel'thos? Doesn't ring a bell right away. I could do a little digging if you would like but first I would prefer it if you stopped climbing on my bookshelves. Now explain to me exactly who this person is, why you want her dead, and why she won't stay dead."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:49 pm
"Words cannot express," I told Sub, not interested in Arkelos's antics. "I tried to convince him to take his training outside a month or so ago, so as not to incur the wrath of less-polite Snagems, and he pretty much mocked me for my trouble. So, he can handle whatever trouble he's gotten himself into on his own. Good luck getting him off the furniture."

With that, I walked away. That wasn't something I did very often to Sub, but I had a long conversation with Keiko coming up, and I'd learned my lesson about trying to help Arkelos. I didn't particularly feel that participating in a rousing game of "Where's the poop?" with the hybrid was worth my time.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

-l- JoltiBun -l-

Naughty Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:56 pm
Rein noticed the roar aswell... in turn she offered her help to the hybrid. "Alright as long as i can paint a ritual to summon darkrai in her blood." She overed arkelos talking to sub.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:11 pm
"Any who..." Sub said, turning away from Arkelos for the time being. "You two ready?" He asked Rein and Terashi. "If so, Claydol is waiting up in the lobby. You will be teleported to Santalune City Pokemon Center. They have teleportation monitoring over most of the region but we got word that Santalune's monitoring station is undergoing maintenance today, perfect time to slip under their radar."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:29 pm
SubonicXP
"Kill someone that won't die?" Sub repeated after Arkelos after he took the book in question from the mad man. For awhile he didn't say anything, he just looked over at Terashi with an expression that said, 'you seeing this?'. With a deep sigh he would turn to face Arkelos again. "Mel'thos? Doesn't ring a bell right away. I could do a little digging if you would like but first I would prefer it if you stopped climbing on my bookshelves. Now explain to me exactly who this person is, why you want her dead, and why she won't stay dead."

Arkelos jumped back down to the ground floor. "Insults will not help this situation. Mel'thos is a deamon, a witch. Her lies are believed as truths, many people fall for her traps. I feel she is a Hybrid, but of what i don't know. Presumed a ghost of some sort. I was hoping Odd was here. He might know what i'm talking about." Arkelos goes back to browsing books.

"I can see by the look on your faces, yall think i have finally snapped. Well let me explain. A few years before i joined Snagem, I was a Merc, i got paid to track down people; gather information, stalk, even kill if needed. I did it for the money. Well a fellow bandit told me of this Crone that lived in the Swamps of Kalos. I went to see her, she promised riches, jewels, food, clothes, anything you could desire or wanted. She provided it without question, however only if you had to sign a contract; one of those kind of deals. Well the last mission she sent me on was to go to a cave, they were suppose to be empty. When my colleague and i went in, we were attacked. A huge dragon like Claw came down, missed me but got my friend. Shortly after a blast of fire come out and sear him. I got out lucky, my friend is still alive, i keep tabs on him." Arkelos jumps over to another stack of books.

"Word caught my ears before we left on the mission i was suppose to die. Honestly i was reported dead. I left that region, but She, Mel'thos, has found out i'm alive. She sent one of her minions to track me down. That was what the roar was for." flipping some pages and moving on to another book. "If she really has found out i'm alive. Than i need to be ready, she's most likely out for revenge. Like i said i killed her twice, that's another story for another time." Arkelos grabs a pokeball. "Abra, could you clean up the mess please." Turning to Sub, "My apologies for the commotions, but if you have any information on how to help. It would be most helpful. Again, sorry to bother you." Arkelos said leaving with an arm full of books.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:40 pm
Odd couldn't see anything in the hall outside the library and, figuring that whatever had caused it might still be lurking nearby, took up post outside the library door. "Fermata. Go inside and see if you can find whatever it was. If you can, use Spirit Shackle to pin it down and come back for me." He instructed.

"That's alright with me." The Decidueye responded as he pulled open the library door and nearly crashed into Arkelos, who appeared to be blinded by a stack of books. "Excu-hoo-se me! The owl exclaimed, jumping backwards with a few mild flaps of his wings to keep his balance.

"Hmm?" Odd asked as he looked toward the door, eyes narrowed slightly, the black glow in his eyes fading slowly. "Arkelos? Actually...Maybe you could help? Can you smell anything out of place down here? You've got a pretty strong sense of smell..." The man might notice the prevalent smell of death in the air, surrounded as he was by all 11 of Odd's Ghost as well as the Channeler, himself.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:04 pm
For the first time in seemingly forever, and after delays that had no business occurring, a message would come to every SNAG.

[HQ Gains from: 8/28/2017 to 11/5/2017]
Blizzard120
Tyrogue: 2 Evo Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:26 pm
Nodding at Aile, Reno would look himself over for a moment before snapping the fingers of his left hand. A few moments later, Leslie would wander up to the small outcropping they were on. "Yeah? Got your stupid snapchat. Don't even know what possessed you to rig that up." Leslie grumbled, staring down Reno as he quietly looked her over. "What, something on my face you think is funny?" She growled, stomping over to where he was.

Reno would react calmly, poking her in the forehead with his left hand. "Well, my original idea was to throw you off the mountain, but I got a better idea." And with that, Reno would open the Pokeball he had grabbed from her waist, watching as an Onix appeared in midair before plummeting towards the cliff face. Leslie wouldn't even bother protesting, instead simply engulfing Reno with her pony tail and shaking the idiot for what he had done. It wasn't like the landing would do huge damage to Grunt but it was the principle of the matter.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:01 am
Keiko could be found in the kitchen with a small number of younglings around her - Siri, her Spritzee, an unnamed Castform, and an unnamed Azurill. Togen wasn't in the area - asleep, perhaps - so the kitchen was relatively peaceful. Keiko was darting around the place, making sure each Pokemon had plenty to eat. She also had Audrey, her Audino, checking the small Pokemon with her antenna to make sure there wasn't anything wrong with them.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games