Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Hm...It's... gonk kinda creepy! gonk
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:31 pm

She shrugs again, "Well, maybe this will curb this panty-stealing obsession he has. I'm headed back to MW....I need a refill."

She shakes her now empty glass and turns to exit the JD.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:36 pm

I seriously doubt that... -follows behind Kat, heading back to her own shake once they enter the bar-
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:39 pm

She refills her glass and resumes her seat at the bar.

"So, anything new with you?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:41 pm

-flinches slightly at the question, then calms- No, I am pretty sure most the patrons of this bar are up-to-date on my current happenings. -takes a sip of her shake, leaning on the counter-
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:44 pm

She sighs, "Sorry, didn't mean to pry....you just seemed to be in a pretty good mood when Nei1 was here. Thought something nice happened...." She shrugs and turns her attention back to her drink.

"Forget I asked....."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:47 pm

-mentally rolls her eyes rolleyes at the pry statement, really just wanting to smack Kat on the side of the head. Refrains, taking a sip then answers- Nope. Everything's about the same, hon.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:53 pm

"So, ya'll coming to the Pirate party tomorrow? I took the liberty of hiring a different band so there will be no more incidents like what happened last weekend. God knows my liver can't handle another weekend like that."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:57 pm

I plan on being there, dunt know about Bonnie or Dec.

-takes a sip of her drink and almost chokes on it and starts blushing- redface Listen...I'm real sorry about that... sweatdrop You didn't have to hire another band...They are pretty good... sweatdrop After the last incident I doubt the band leader woulda started anything... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:04 pm

She arches an eyebrow at dame as she sips her drink.

"Let's just say I'm not taking any chances. Dec already told me he had been planning on telling only me, and in private. Well, as private as we were at the party, anyways. I was shocked to find that out, yeah. Put a serious dent on a bottle of vodka in here afterwards....had to have Ryzan make sure I made it down to my quarters safely."

"But Dec came by Sunday and explained everything. So...," she shrugs, "I can see your side better than Psy and Ayami. I can totally see moving on instead of waiting on him to sign a document that finalizes ya'lls divorce. Piece of paper don't change how you feel about it if you've moved on in your heart and in your mind."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:12 pm

...I actually meant for causing a scene at the party, not being sorry for being married to Dec. -takes another sip-
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:16 pm

"I know what you were talking about, dame. Maybe I just wanted to let you know how I felt about it, okay? You being married to Dec is your business. I was just telling you how if affected me when I found out. I certainly had no idea I had been sleeping with a married man."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:19 pm

You hadn't been. -takes her spoon and mixes up her shake a bit then takes a bite- Dec and my relationship was over the moment he decided to put his plaything inside another person's playpen. -turns around and leans against the counter on her elbows-
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Sighing, "You'd best be glad Ayami and Psy aren't here to hear you say that. To them, you're still a married woman, and your's and his...infidelities....quite go against their traditional view of marriage. Even though I tried to defend your actions to both of them, they still view you and him as married since the divorce is not final."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Pffft, they have room to talk. The Bible is pretty specific about premarital sex too. Plus, who's to say me or Dec ain't Mormon? Or some other religious sect who believes in polygamy and such. Maybe MY Bible says it's okay. -dame shrugs and takes another drink-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games