Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:54 pm
Neuro grabbed a box filled with Shine, the circle metallic devices glowed,He got into his car and drove, throwing one every ten feet,"I need to cover the whole city for this to work,"He kept driving fast and reckless.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:32 pm
Kerat ran and ran and ran. What was this devotion of his? He who always where cold and just looked from the sideline. Yet now he had his own honour on the line, his very name. He did what he did best and it was searching and using his contacts. He was after all a aristocrat and most aristocrats had their contacts. The stone in his pocket guided him towards the knife. It was the magicians answer to a bloodhound. Then no one would be able to stop this momentum that Kerat had been given now. Trees and branches ahead of him was destroyed by his force of will.

He came up to a city and ran through the streets. He stopped in front of what could be the worst thing ever. It was some gang that ruled over a black market in this place. The building was big and there was mobster everywhere. Well here he wouldn't have enough gold to buy the knife but maybe he could persuade this mobster. He walked up tot he guards and asked for the entry. The answer was quite rude and one of the guard pushed him. Kerat told them that one way or another he would enter and for everyone it would be best if they just showed him in. Mobsters aren't known for the patience and one man took a shoot towards Kerat. He easily punched the bullet so it flew up instead of towards him. This must have stunned the guards.

Kerat had a Glcok 18 to towards them and had avoided a bullet. THey took life before death after they had tried to aim at him but the second they did, Kerat had moved away of course. So soon he was walking through hallways with a lot of men aiming at him. He told them to relax and he was there to buy a rare item. He soon came to the boss and this man was more of the taste that Kerat enjoyed. A calm and relaxed guy. Kerat told him about the knife and the mobster told that the item was not for sale any longer but a private hunt. Kerat told the man that he was in front of a being able to kill him before he could be saved if Kerat so wished. By showing his teeth and by that his identity the mobster begun to sweat.

The mobster had been foolish and the boss had truly a bad taste. He had been able to silence the man quickly and Kerat needed blood. The boss had been the only choice. Kerat and bitten of the throat more or less and gorged on the man's life. Kerat was of course not mad or out of his mind but he had done it so rough because of the shock the guards would get. Now he had the knife in his belt and was running. The problem was, he had no idea where he was really. He didn't know how long he had been running either and the sun would not be something good to run into.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:37 pm
Neuro grinned as he opened one of the devices and let go,it burst sending sunlight everywhere but quickly faded in mere seconds,"This would be problematic if a vampire should be out when I activate all of these at once, oh well,"Neuro swerved and got wind of Hana, he stopped and coughed,"What a disappointment."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:40 pm
User Image
Han laid in the garden passed out, having used all of her energy to open the portal to get there. She still wore the dress covered in Brago's blood.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:54 pm
Neuro sat down in his car, he sighed and began looking for the crystal pendent, he searched until he found it, he got the car and walked towards the mansion going into the garden and placed the pendent around Hana's neck,"This should nullify any effect and if you complain about how I drain your emotions then I'm throwing you out the car because it shouldn't take a one person to do so,"He picked her up and gently placed her in the front seat, Neuro drove away still throwing the Shine every ten feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:06 pm
User Image
Hana remained asleep in Neuro's car, unaware of anything that might be going on around her. As she slept her aura rolled off her like a black fog, dissappearing into the air after floating a few inches from her body.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:16 pm
Neuro kept driving and looked at Hana, he saw her aura and how it was acting,"strange?"He stopped the car and looked at her,"What is happening now?"he looked at the pendent and it didn't seem to glow,he sighed and looked at her,He cut his arm and started drawing symbols on her forehead, he kept muttering words as he did this,"Wake up."He finished and the symbols glowed green,"That should heal you but I don't what's wrong with you if you don't wake up and tell me."He remembered Brago and sighed,"That idiot of yours is alive and well,"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:07 pm
User Image
Hana slowly opened her eyes. Again she confused about where she was when she woke up, but her body was still low on energy, so she didn't move much. "Wheres Brago?" she asked, not even noticing that it was Neuro with her.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:15 pm
"Brago is somewhere in the city."Neuro looked at her,"You should be okay Hana."He sat back down in his seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

The were sighed and chilled even further, though it became physical. Goosebumps drew upon his skin, his spring green eyes were most definately fearful like a child's. He heard Soli claim they were dafe, but no one was ever safe. "Well then, I guess we'll be ending up waiting for Neuro's return." He said since he wasn't with the idea of acknowledging him as Soli's father. He sighed heavily and kissed her lightly upon the lips.

Dante sighed and shook his head, "So, what trouble has breezed into town now?" He asked as he pushed himself up off the couch and drew near her. His own emerald eyes held concern and worry.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:23 pm
User Image
"Ok" Hana said, starting to fall back asleep again. She needed to rest to regain her energy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:25 pm
Soli smiled at him,"I know it sucks to wait for him but he does know more then most people just like the whisperer,"she kissed Leon back and sighed,she stretched,"I fall asleep so easily these days,"She pulled Leon back down on the bed with her, she smiled as she did this.

Neuro nodded and started the engine again, he swept the last block of the city and started heading towards Devil's Nest, he looked at the place now black from him putting protection spells on it,"He looked at Hana and gently picked her up,"We need to go inside Hana,"He opened the door and walked upstairs , he put her on another couch since one had Luc on it.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:30 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon chuckled, if only she knew. "You do fall asleep alot, but who can blame you. It must be tiring to be beautiful all the time." He kissed her once more and drew her nails up her side.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:34 pm
User Image
Hana was sound asleep by the time neuro put her on the couch.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:38 pm
Neuro looked at her and Luc,"Why is my home becoming more occupied like my brother's,"He sighed and started mixing liquids for medication,"This should help both of them,".he kept mixing things and smoke kept appearing in strange places of the room.

Soli smiled at him,"That is a lie."She pointed at Leon wagging her finger at him,she shivered as she felt his nails,"I have a feeling there's more to me sleeping all the time,"She laughed when she remembered something and hugged Leon,"I safer when your here Leon,"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games