Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:30 pm
((I feel like starting option B like right NOW XP. Anyone posting the grad thing up before I unleash my RP craving needs?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:43 pm
((Zeato was going to, but that was a month ago.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:37 pm
((I'm all for starting the new school year if anyone else is.))

((I don't know about you, but I've noticed I've been posting a lot of OOC in these RPs lately.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:20 am
Zetao

WolfyoftheSky

((Hope this helps~?))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:02 pm
A new year. A new start for some. For Rock it was feeling like one. Many things had happened the year before. He had a different view on the world and he regretted nothing. His alarm clock rang loudly throughout the house, causing him to run back up to his room and punch the plastic machine. He had been up all night, hyped up about the day he got to go back and learn more. He then proceeded to run back out and jump the stairs back down to the first floor. After running down the hall, he quickly turned in the stairwell, jumping those as well to skid to a halt in the garage. He had to hurry, his car wasn't ready yet.

He rushed under the car, putting things together rapidly, though efficiently. He knew his car already and the workout he had gotten into since the end of the year before this had gotten him physically stronger and slightly buffer. It took him half an hour to complete his task. "Alright, she should be ready to go... Just need to change, shower and grab a bite before leaving." He mumbled to himself. On his was to the bathroom, he stopped at the kitchen to start the coffee brewer. A quick shower, jumped in his uniform and walked back out, his coffee was ready. He poured it into a thermal cup and grabbed a muffin. Rock grabbed the keys of the car he had been working on; the silver Mazda he had 'thrown' into a building the year before. He had it redone from scratch, practically. His schedule had been very full because of that and summer classes, not counting work at the garage. Now that he started using his ira much more, the garage has doubled of clients. 'Fastest garage in town' as the rumor went.

The graduation the year before went rather smoothly. If you ignore the fact of getting caught up into a kidnapping that ended up nearly killing students and a teacher getting locked up. And the secret military running into the lab. But since their arrival, everything went smoothly. Everyone returned to the grad, a few students whom Rock had worked with left that day. The party was nice, Rock had helped out in financing it; his parents were just too happy to help. And then, summer classes. They also went rather smoothly. Rock juggled classes, work, hobby and personal practice. Everyday, he would practice for 2 hours, an hour with the sword, and an hour with water and ice.

The white-haired boy jumped behind the wheel of his car once he had lowered the lift. Slamming the keys in the ignition, he buckled himself up in his silver Mazda. The engine purred to life, the garage door opened to the sunny morning, fog still in the air of the mountains where Rock's home was situated. He zoomed out of the garage door and onto the private street and zigzagged down the mountain into the city and, after about half an hour, into the school parking lot. "I'm early. Again." He mumbled as he cut the engine and climbed out of the car, slinging his backpack from the passenger seat on his shoulder whilst taking a bite from the muffin. He took a few steps and sat on the hood of his car, his bag now on the windshield as he looked up to the sky, a smile on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:48 pm
((Screw it. I'm not waiting for Zeato any longer.))

Spencer pulled up to the school in a limo. He had gone away for a couple weeks on a trip with his family. He had a few summer assignments to hand in. A couple of servants got out of the limo with him to help take some of his stuff into his dorm. Once again, his parents were baffled as to why he wanted to live in a dorm when he could be driven to school or drive to school from the mansion. He knew they didn't get it. He wanted to be near friends.

Christopher was already up and was just putting his uniform on. He wanted to hit the science lab before classes again. Over the summer he was working part time with a biological research organisation. He enjoyed it and knew it would look good on a resume for future employment.

Alex was doing his usual morning workout and was passing by Rock while jogging. The prefect leader stopped for a moment and walked over. "Was that you that came screeching in?" he asked.

Dr. Sullivan walked into his dental office and switched everything on. There were new students and new teeth to examine. He pulled out his appointment list for that day and tacked it up. He then began getting everything ready for his first patient of the school year.

Dr. Stanfield drove into the parking lot with Ali and Zaias in tow. It was an interesting summer. Zaias found a job during the summer festival, after they had to deal with a few issues pertaining to the events that happened during the graduation ceremony. For a while Dr. Stanfield worried that Zaias would never get over that he almost killed someone, but eventually he seemed to recover. Ali seemed to be ecstatic about returning.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:30 pm
Rock turned his eyes to look at the person who had just walked up for a second before returning to look at the sky. "Yeah, is it a problem?" he asked, slight sarcasm in his voice. With his parents that had always tried to conform him, he had trouble with people trying to stop him from doing what he wanted. Rock took another bite from the muffin nonchalantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:07 pm
"A little. You see, as head prefect, I'm in charge of safety. You zooming in with your car isn't exactly safe. You could have hit someone. Also, there's the noise of you screeching in. I don't like it" Alex replied.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:05 pm
"Are you doubting the driving skills of a man who got a whole car through a set of doors after jumping a flight of stairs? No casualties, no wounded, just a shaken group of people whom I drove into those labs last year. I haven't lost my touch of the steering wheel yet. I apologize for the noise, it comes with a fast ride." Rock replied before returning his attention to the sky. "And seriously, I'm early. You're practically the only one here. Who am I supposed to hit when people know how to listen. That's why it's a good thing to keep cars noisy." He added with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:17 pm
Alex rolled his eyes. He wasn't in the mood to hassle Rock. He was hungry and he wanted a shower first. "Whatever, just keep in mind that it's in your best interests to drive safely" he said, with a slight threat in his voice. He then continued on his jog, not waiting for any response from Rock.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:33 pm
Sorry guys ^.^;; I did deek out, I ALSO forgot to post that I'm on training until the 20th of december and my computer is having what I like to phrase as "mild and inconsistent wireless reception issues" at the place where I am...meaning that it is the only compy in the whole building THAT WON'T pick up the wireless.

So If I do post I'll more than likely be using my phone, so please forgive sucky formatting.

Also I'll post the charries I made up for this year now while I'm home for the weekend and my computer magically works ( I think I must have a wireless setting done badly somewhere). Just let me read to catch up!

AND I'll post the end of the year grad as a side story like we did for x-mas.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:58 pm
(Please note I don't have colors chosen for these guys yet, I hafta go pick :3....I only make pretty ppl.. maybe next time I should make someone plain..)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤

*Gaia Name* Zetao

~Character Name~ Max Langdon Myers

*Age* 18

~Gender~ male

*Appearance/Pic* User Image

~Personality~
Max is not a typical student. He plays hooky often and doesn’t seem to care about grades or anything to do with them. He was a pool/lake lifeguard at home, and although he has the looks to attract many an eye, he’s never had a girlfriend. He doesn’t care for girls, he occasionally finds them attractive sure, but they’re never worth the trouble they cause, especially the girls he’s been around. Other than that he’s pretty quiet and easily entertained. He needs to finish off his highschool classes as he was suspended towards the end of his last year for skipping too much (ah the penal system at work). Generally nothing bothers him (other than the soon to be mentioned “girl stuff”), he’s sunny and funny, and one of those all around multi-talented kind of jovial guys.

~ Occupation~ Lifeguard- student.

~ History~
Max has a big family of which he is the eldest of three kids. He’s also the one that’s usually ignored, as his younger sister’s paegent wins and general (very everyday) accomplishments seem to outshine him at every turn. Granted they’re 7 and 5 years old, but he doesn’t get the draw. Part of his lack of girl interest is spawned by the constant attention seeking behaviours his parents produced in his sisters, and their glamorized lives in general.
Max has been swimming since he was a baby, back when his parents still cared enough to keep him afloat. He’s kept at it and is pretty damn quick, Ira not with standing. Sometimes his blond hair gets tinged a little green from chlorine pools, but it looks good on him.

*Rank* 5+

~I'ras color/power~ Blue

*Favorite Subjects* Free study/ gym/ sometimes science class (he likes the periodic table of elements).

~Favorite places to go~ The pool and the dome training area.

*Living conditions* Wolfe Hall

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤

~Character Name~ Quinn Emery Smith

*Age* 16 turning 17 TODAY!

~Gender~ Female

~Personality~
Quinn has a generally un-sunny disposition. She hasn’t had a great up bringing. It doesn’t mean she’s grumpy all the time. It just means she’s not exactly happy either. Though bring a smile to her face and you’re pretty much in her good books for life. She’s calm and thoughtful, and a great gift giver, as she can usually pinpoint a person’s actual interests (or come up with something funky enough to get a good laugh). She likes making other people happy.

*History*
Quinn is the product of divorce. She lives alone with her mom, and is generally unhappy about it. Her father actually died shortly after divorcing her mom, which didn’t necessarily up her general ‘good with life’ factor. Her dad was her only confidant and the two had a special relationship, so she misses his company a LOT. She’s gotten over the loss somewhat but still gets lonely during the holidays, as her mom usually goes out on dates, leaving her solo.
She spends her time (or did) working at the mall in the bookstore or hanging out at the beach with SPF 85 and her music/latest book/scrapbook. Whatever kept her away from home for as long as possible. She also does a lot of extracurriculars and has stellar grades and a great social life because of it. Speaking socially though, Quinn has never had an official boyfriend, though plenty have tried (unfortunately they’re all usually only attaracted to the surface stuff, which just doesn’t do for Quinn), she’s just not interested. Probably because she’s fairly mature for her age, having acted as resident adult in the household since she was left alone with her mother. Plus her mother’s streak of impulsive immature guys was enough of a display to drive the lesson home. Overall she’s glad she was sent to Iris, as getting away from her mom and the omnipresent and ever changing league of creepy boyfriends was a huge plus.

~Occupation~ Cashier/ Student

*Rank* 3

~I'ras color/power~ red/silver Fire/Darkness

*Favorite Subjects* Science, tutoring.

~Favorite places to go~ The mall, the cafeteria, any busy kind of room. She hates being alone.

*Living conditions* Avis manor

AND a new NPC

~Character Name~ Miss Sophie Harmony Castleman

*Age* 27

~Gender~ Female

~Personality~
Sophie hates the general high school social system. That's why she's so lucky she gets to work at such a unique institution, where the …circumstances, mitigate a certain sense of comraderie within the school population. Her main issues are with narcisistic bad boys who are too popular for their own good.

Other than her dislikes she’s an absolute doll of a person, having grown up from simply ordinary to elegantly beautiful she uses her looks to her advantage now. Enjoying the power she never had before. Though she’s not rude or cruel to anyone (except of course those mentioned above, Marsh especially seems to rile her) she gives attention to children where she remembers having had none. It seems to make her an especially personable girl.
Sophie is also something of a geek, but has managed to tame her extreme knowledge into an extremely fun class. It has field trips, group projects that include random attacks on other classes and the general trashing of binding sociologic principles that make her classes something out of the ordinary.

*Occupation* She teaches sociology, essay writing sessions, micro biology, and photography.

~Other~ Sophie has an older brother - Kip (who was one of the beautiful people and a HUGE pain in the ---) as well as several bad experiences with pompous guys who have hit on her for her looks. No one ever assumes she’s smart, yet she has two degrees and a thriving bank account because of her stock portfolio, originally funded by her small inheritance from her parents. She appreciates Ira powers in general, but has none herself.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:34 am
( A bit of phone post.letting you guys know I will be essentially tortured outside in the rain for the next three days. See you after ~ )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:09 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Max stepped out of the gym doors and slicked his still dripping hair back and away from his face. He was still mostly soaked, and as usual didn't really care or even notice.

Iris was great in his opinion.
Anyplace with a pool that was open nearly all the time was pretty sweet. It even had a lake, not that he usually swam in one. But he was open to the idea.

He swung his nearly empty athletic bag/ backpack over his shoulder and headed back for the dorm the Wolfe Hall or whatever it was. All guys, not that he minded. It was almost a god send after having lived in one continuous streak with his mom and little sisters.

Shaking that perilous thought away he contemplated a snack. The one good thing his mom had set him up with was a mini fridge full of ready to eat good things he liked.

Whistling a tune he picked up his pace.

Today would be a good day.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:30 pm
((I'm hoping others will post.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games