Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:17 pm
Ergo War
Alright, good news and bad news!

Good News: Metal Head is good!
Bad News: It'll only come into play when you get the ability to cover yourself it black steel.

With regard to "Waste not Want not", I believe that effect would be better suited as a custom Jutsu. I'm not sure if it's come up before, so I can't tell you one way or the other whether it'll be approved.

This is really embarrassing, but I forgot to bring up your Tamer Attribute originally. "A Bond of the Spirit" is much too powerful for a typical Tamer attribute. They're usually something along the lines of enhanced senses, some kind of specialized defense or offense (like claws), or a boost to one of your physical aspects (like fortitude or strength, for a bear). You could go for a very specific and gimmicky ability tied to a Jutsu heavily associated with your animal (like Call of Lightning for a thunderbird), if you'd like something along those lines. Active sharing of Chakra like your Tamer Attribute would do is more suited to a custom Jutsu or followers of the Ninshuu religion.

Evanescently Magnificent

Ah ha! If I may I would like to state my case for "A Bond of the Spirit." I don't believe it is actually that powerful mainly because of the way eternal partners already works. Now please bear with me for a moment... because my companion and me will always have the same amount of chakra and she will receive two seperate elements. It is essentially like doubling my chakra already, since if there was a jutsu that I really needed to cast but couldn't due to constraints on my character. Then I could always just have my bear learn it and cast it herself! (As long as my companion was conscious and able to preform ninjutsu that is.) The only real benefit to having this attribute is that it allows me to cast my bloodline jutsu using her chakra since that is the only thing that she can't have access to and that I would need chakra for. If it's too powerful for a tamer attribute may I instead change it to a personal one?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:49 pm
I hear what ursaying (yeah that was a stretch) and brought it up with some of the other crew members who are better versed in the ins and outs of PAs and Tamer Attributes. The problem is with how it scales up at later levels; since it's basically doubling your Chakra pool, it gets to be crazy strong the more you power up. This has been done before, but it took the person a custom slot and a Sage custom to do it, so either way it's relegated to the realm of custom Jutsu and not attributes.

Evanescently Magnificent

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:34 pm
Ergo War

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Chole Blueford
Nickname: n/a maybe in the future
Birthdate: June 7th

Height: 5' 3
Weight: 110

Nindo: Actively seeking it for herself.
Personality: Chloe is a stubborn, mischievous and rebellious young woman. She is the archetypal wild child and can be described as bold and outgoing. She has a big mouth often making snarky comments, acts fearless and loves to take risks, which often gets her in trouble. She can be prone to angry outbursts, and has serious issues with abandonment and trust. Due to all her bad experience over the years, she has become pessimistic and resentful of life, convinced that there hasn't really anyone who actually cared about her or who she could trust in. She can sometimes be very insensitive to other people's feelings, and may act selfish and possessive, always wanting her loved ones' attention for herself and getting jealous and resentful if they don't spare any time for her or don't act her way. She can also be very irrational and irresponsible, which often takes the form of blaming others for situations out of their control and avoiding any responsibility of damage caused by herself. Chloe also is a very protective, devoted and faithful companion, though she tends to get too attached and obsessive. Finally she is pretty straightforward with her feelings (romantic or otherwise) for other people, and is also very flirtatious and teasing.

Village: Kumogakure
Title: Genin
First Class: Taijutsu
____DisciplineBrawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
Second Class: Tamer
____DisciplineEternal Partners: The user is able to nurture, grow, and bond with a single animal, almost becoming an animal themselves with traits, characteristics, and natural weaponry. This single animal will be exactly the same at the user's level in chakra and stamina pool, and able to manipulate any two elements, and perform 3 activations a post (max of 2 offensive). The user gains an additional 10 Ninjutsu slots per rank, which may be split between them and their chosen animal as desired. The user also gains one [1] tamer attribute at each rank (must be submitted for approval).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є т • ∂ α т α|├▬

Full Name: Bella
Nickname: Boo
Species: Kodiak Bear
Height: 10ft standing
Weight: 1,500lbs

Chakra Pool: 210
Stamina Pool: 300
Chakra Element: Earth and Water
Chakra Color: Green
Chakra Materialization: Some plants, grass, and small flowers growing at her feet.

Strengths:
• Physical prowess
• Balanced fighting styles
Weaknesses:
• Obviously not the fastest
• Elemental weakness
Fears:
• Losing Chole/Separation anxiety
• Honey is her favorite food so naturally taking it away will leave her more than a little upset. More often than naught she will pout around until she gets more.

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 // 08
• Ninjutsu to be split between Tamer and Pet : : 00 // 10

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Kōton [ Steel Release ]

Chakra Element: Earth and Lightning
Chakra Color: Silver
Chakra Materialization: Glossy shine over her body

Passive Status Increases:
• Strength ► 0

• Speed ► 3
→ Brawler
• Reflex ► 3
→ Brawler
• Fortitude ► 2

Strengths:
• Physical prowess
• 1 v 1 Situations
Weaknesses:
• Limited reserves/Drawn out fights
• Elemental weakness
Fears:
• Losing Bella
• Drawn out fights

Reductions:
• Learns Taijutsu [2] posts faster

Personal Attributes:

• Swords are pretty cool - Chole permanently gains the Shigure Souen bukijutsu style.

• Metal Head - Because of her headstrong attitude in the physical arts and her unique bloodline, Chole permanently gains the Kishitou Yoroi taijutsu style and is able to substitute the wearing of actual armor by covering her body in black steel.

Tamer Attributes:

• Fortitude of the bear - Chole gains a mild increase to fortitude.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Crafting Trees
• || →
• || →
• || →
• || →

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• || →
• || →

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Ninjutsu to be split between Pet and Tamer : : 00 / 10

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Size:
Weapon Location:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Kunai x15

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Raiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e s

Current Slots Available → 00 // 02
Soft Physical

Slots Used
• _______ → || [X]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
The same thing that can be said for most people can be said for Chole. She did not have an easy life by any means. Her father was killed when she was very young and her mother quickly fell into the arms of another man in search of comfort of her own. Needless to say this had a profoundly damaging effect on Chole. The only friends that she had managed to make at the time quickly distanced themselves from her under the simple reason that no one really knew how to handle her anymore and choose to gloss over her instead, which is more than likely the reason that she has become the person she is today. More to the point, with anger at her father for leaving her and the blame she shoved onto her mother quickly welling up inside of her Chole at last was pushed far enough to run away from home. Refusing to spend another second in a place that reminded her everyday of the life she lost and the people who grew to ignore her.

It was during this time of her life on the lamb that Chole found a friend. Hiding under the thorny brush she found a bear cub being threatened by its father. A common occurrence among bear cubs is that many of them are cannibalized by their fathers. This wasn't known to Chole at the time but there wasn't any way that she could just sit back and let this thing die in front of her. Perhaps she felt a connection the adorable fuzz ball of a creature because it reminded her of herself. For whatever reason or another Chole leaped into the larger bear claw swipe as it struck. Indeed the only reason she is alive this day is because her was able to unconsciously call upon her bloodline to survive the attack. From that day forward a bond stronger than anything Chole had ever felt in her life was formed and the two have been inseparable since. Being the only ones that could ever really understand each other. In time the two come upon the village known as Kumogakure and Chole hasn't looked back on her village home since.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:48 pm
Approved.

Evanescently Magnificent
User Image
Full Name: Chole Blueford
Nickname: n/a maybe in the future
Birthdate: June 7th

Height: 5' 3
Weight: 110

Nindo: Actively seeking it for herself.
Personality: Chloe is a stubborn, mischievous and rebellious young woman. She is the archetypal wild child and can be described as bold and outgoing. She has a big mouth often making snarky comments, acts fearless and loves to take risks, which often gets her in trouble. She can be prone to angry outbursts, and has serious issues with abandonment and trust. Due to all her bad experience over the years, she has become pessimistic and resentful of life, convinced that there hasn't really anyone who actually cared about her or who she could trust in. She can sometimes be very insensitive to other people's feelings, and may act selfish and possessive, always wanting her loved ones' attention for herself and getting jealous and resentful if they don't spare any time for her or don't act her way. She can also be very irrational and irresponsible, which often takes the form of blaming others for situations out of their control and avoiding any responsibility of damage caused by herself. Chloe also is a very protective, devoted and faithful companion, though she tends to get too attached and obsessive. Finally she is pretty straightforward with her feelings (romantic or otherwise) for other people, and is also very flirtatious and teasing.

____DisciplineBrawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
Second Class: Tamer
____DisciplineEternal Partners: The user is able to nurture, grow, and bond with a single animal, almost becoming an animal themselves with traits, characteristics, and natural weaponry. This single animal will be exactly the same at the user's level in chakra and stamina pool, and able to manipulate any two elements, and perform 3 activations a post (max of 2 offensive). The user gains an additional 10 Ninjutsu slots per rank, which may be split between them and their chosen animal as desired. The user also gains one [1] tamer attribute at each rank (must be submitted for approval).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є т • ∂ α т α|├▬

Full Name: Bella
Nickname: Boo
Species: Kodiak Bear
Height: 10ft standing
Weight: 1,500lbs

Chakra Element: Earth and Water
Chakra Color: Green
Chakra Materialization: Some plants, grass, and small flowers growing at her feet.

Strengths:
• Physical prowess
• Balanced fighting styles
Weaknesses:
• Obviously not the fastest
• Elemental weakness
Fears:
• Losing Chole/Separation anxiety
• Honey is her favorite food so naturally taking it away will leave her more than a little upset. More often than naught she will pout around until she gets more.

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 // 08
• Ninjutsu to be split between Tamer and Pet : : 00 // 10

Bloodline: Kōton [ Steel Release ]

Chakra Element: Earth and Lightning
Chakra Color: Silver
Chakra Materialization: Glossy shine over her body

• Strength ► 0

• Speed ► 3
→ Brawler
• Reflex ► 3
→ Brawler
• Fortitude ► 2

Strengths:
• Physical prowess
• 1 v 1 Situations
Weaknesses:
• Limited reserves/Drawn out fights
• Elemental weakness
Fears:
• Losing Bella
• Drawn out fights

Reductions:
• Learns Taijutsu [2] posts faster

Personal Attributes:

• Swords are pretty cool - Chole permanently gains the Shigure Souen bukijutsu style.

• Metal Head - Because of her headstrong attitude in the physical arts and her unique bloodline, Chole permanently gains the Kishitou Yoroi taijutsu style and is able to substitute the wearing of actual armor by covering her body in black steel.

Tamer Attributes:

• Fortitude of the bear - Chole gains a mild increase to fortitude.

Ryo: 両 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• || →
• || →
• || →
• || →

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• || →
• || →

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Ninjutsu to be split between Pet and Tamer : : 00 / 10

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Size:
Weapon Location:

• Kunai x15

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Raiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Soft Physical

Slots Used
• _______ → || [X]

The same thing that can be said for most people can be said for Chole. She did not have an easy life by any means. Her father was killed when she was very young and her mother quickly fell into the arms of another man in search of comfort of her own. Needless to say this had a profoundly damaging effect on Chole. The only friends that she had managed to make at the time quickly distanced themselves from her under the simple reason that no one really knew how to handle her anymore and choose to gloss over her instead, which is more than likely the reason that she has become the person she is today. More to the point, with anger at her father for leaving her and the blame she shoved onto her mother quickly welling up inside of her Chole at last was pushed far enough to run away from home. Refusing to spend another second in a place that reminded her everyday of the life she lost and the people who grew to ignore her.

It was during this time of her life on the lamb that Chole found a friend. Hiding under the thorny brush she found a bear cub being threatened by its father. A common occurrence among bear cubs is that many of them are cannibalized by their fathers. This wasn't known to Chole at the time but there wasn't any way that she could just sit back and let this thing die in front of her. Perhaps she felt a connection the adorable fuzz ball of a creature because it reminded her of herself. For whatever reason or another Chole leaped into the larger bear claw swipe as it struck. Indeed the only reason she is alive this day is because her was able to unconsciously call upon her bloodline to survive the attack. From that day forward a bond stronger than anything Chole had ever felt in her life was formed and the two have been inseparable since. Being the only ones that could ever really understand each other. In time the two come upon the village known as Kumogakure and Chole hasn't looked back on her village home since.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:05 pm
Resubmission of 2nd RPC. Removed Bloodline, changed PAs.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name: Hachiro Hirohiko
Title: Rookie
Nickname: Noble Eighth Son.
Birthdate: 12/25

Height: 5'1
Weight: 118 lbs

Nindo: "Each death brings bloodshed closer to the end."
Personality: Hachiro was very naive of the world. He lost his hope in the world while planning how to avenge his brother and seeing the atrocities committed by criminals brought in by the KPD. He now serves to give a quick end to those who oppose "justice" as he sees fit and those who he deems morally corrupted. He is quick to take a life if the opportunity arises so long as he deems them as deserving.

First Class: Bukijutsu
____DisciplineSamurai
Second Class: Bukijutsu
____DisciplineMystic Hero/i]

Bloodline: Courage: + 2 PA , 5 technique slots.
Chakra Pool: 350
Stamina Pool: 350
Chakra Element: Lightning, Wind
Chakra Color: Clear
Chakra Materialization: Chakra manifests as heat, appearing similar to the distortion on blacktop on a hot day.
• Strength ►2

• Speed ► 1

• Reflex ► 0

• Fortitude ► 2

Strengths:
• Directness
• Intensity
• Works well in groups or alone.
Weaknesses:
• Refuses to work with those who can't keep up with him.
• Bloodlust sometimes clouds judgement.
Fears:
• Losing himself in his revenge.
• Failing to extract revene

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu two (2) post faster.
• Superior conditioning allows the user reduce the Chakra costs of technique activation by 5, to a minimum activation cost of 5. Every time the user ranks up, they repeat this process. Energy Cost Reductions must be shown on the profile.

Personal Attributes:
Lunar Blade Dance : Hachiro gains a moderate increase to speed while using bukijutsu with swords, causing his fortitude to decrease moderately when using bukijutsu with swords.
Satsuijenken : When an opponent is cut by Hachiro, his following post's bukijutsu techniques are treated as one rank higher when interacting with other techniques.
Budoka : Hachiro gains a taijutsu style upon creation.
Adaptable Mind : Hachiro's skill with the katana allows him to use bukijutsu using any bladed weapon of any size with his katana.
Other Attributes
• Halloween Library, 2017 [x10 jutsu slots, or 1 Style (any)]
• +50 Chakra Stamina [ Halloween 2k17]
•Soul of the Tiger, Mk. II
-1 rank reduction to yin/yang/onmyouton usage (choose one)
+50 Chakra and Stamina
+1 Alteration Style

Ryo: 900
AC: 1650

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 3
C Rank :: 1

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• {Job} || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:
B Rank :: 1

Limitations:
• Bukijutsu : : 02/04
• Taijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 11
• Alteration Style 00/01

Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 40 Inches in length
Weapon Weight: 3lbs
Weapon Size: 30 inch blade, solid steel guard separating the 10' inch hilt.
Weapon Location: Left Hip

• 5 Kunai
• 5 Shuriken
• Tome with Getsugakure Emblem on the cover.
• Getsugakure Headband on Belt.
• Kumogakure Headband [ Forehead ]

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• [ X Rank ] Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique ]
• [ E Rank ] Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique. ]
• [ E Rank ] Kai [ Release ]
• [ E Rank ] Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]

Raiton
[ E Rank ] Denpō Sekka [ Telegram Flash ]
[ E Rank ] Touei no Jutsu [ Flickering Light Technique ]
[ E Rank ] Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu [ Lightning Clone Technique ]
[ E Rank ] Seidenki Ito no Jutsu [ Static Strings Technique ]
[ E Rank ] Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
• [ Rank ] Technique Name

Fuuton

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Shigure Souen Style
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 1
[ X Rank ] Axle of Rain
[ E Rank ] Rolling Rain
[ E Rank ] Misting Rain
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 2
[ X Rank ] Last Minute Rain
[ D Rank ] May Wind, October Rain
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 3
[ X Rank ] Summer Rain
[ X Rank ] Splashing Rain
[ C Rank ] Blessed Rain
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 4
[ B Rank ] Innocent Rain
[ B Rank ] Feindish Speed Rain
[ B Rank ] Insight Rain
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Tetsu No Ryu
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 1
[ E Rank ] Iaido [ Sword Drawing Technique ]
[ E Rank ] Ryūtsuisen [ Dragon Hammer Strike ]
[ E Rank ] A Decade of Peace
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 2
[ D Rank ] Ryūtsuisen [ Dragon Hammer Strike: Tragedy ]
[ D Rank ] Turning Swallow Cut
[ D Rank ] Chakra Scabbard

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Sobagai Deba Sentou
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Hagane no Shunkan
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 1

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Kyouzo
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 1
[ X Rank ] Ghost Strike

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|C u s t o m - T e c h n i q u e s|├▬

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Locked Style: Medium Weapon

• {D-rank} + {Training Link}
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

Born to a family of demi-god like ninja who enslaved the Kaguya clan, the Hirohiko family, Hachiro had a very peculiar upbringing. He was the first natural born child of the Moon Country's ruler, Tenzen Hirohiko. The other seven before him were all born of their father's body through a cloning technique special to their family. Each of the seven retained their own separate consciousness until their father required their bodies to sustain himself.

The fifth child, Daigoro befriended an enslaved Kaguya clan member and could no longer stand by the atrocities being commited to the peoples of the clan. Staging a coupe, Daigoro attempted to over throw their father. Tenzen, in an act of power, transformed Daigoro back into a clone of himself to be taken back into himself. Daigoro, in his last moments pleaded Taylor, the slave, to kill him so he might remain himself. Doing so, Taylor escaped and found refuge in the five great nations somewhere.

Torn by his brother's death, Hachiro fled too, hoping to find his brother's friend, Taylor Childe. While living as a resident of Kumogakure, Hachiro found himself becoming consumed by the thoughts of vengence, causing him to lose the light gifted to him by his mother's Koton element.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:36 pm
Satsuijenken is denied, as you can't have a rank increase. I've been told Adaptable Mind should be denied on the grounds that many styles require certain physical features be present aside from just the blade.

Kondo Kaicho

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:00 pm
Very sorry for missing you! Everything looks to be in order. Approved.

Xaiyou Kageryuu
User Image
Full Name: Saizo Hamada
Nickname: Sai-sai
Birthdate: May 31
Height: 176cm
Weight: 64.4 kg

Nindo:
Personality:
Critical: Saizo will Criticize anything that seems wrong about himself or others.
Inquisitive: Saizo will wonder about everything that he doesn’t get.
Shy: He doesn’t let anyone in. they see a different person than he usually is.
Stubborn: Saizo when he believes something is right will not budge on his decisions to a fault.
Blunt: Saizo can be blunt when he says something mostly due to the fact that he doesn’t get other people’s feelings in matters.

Village: Sunagakure
First Class: Ninjutsu
DisciplineElemental Dual Wielder
▬Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion. )
DisciplineMystic Hero
▬ The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Bloodline: Courage: +2 PA, 5 jutsu slots

Stamina Pool: 150
Chakra Element: Suiton, Doton
Chakra Color: Sky Blue
Chakra Materialization: Wispy wind visuals

• Strength ► {Total Bonus}

• Speed ► 1

• Reflex ► {Total Bonus}

• Fortitude ► {Total Bonus}

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Rare swords
• Empathy for family bonds
Fears:
• Commitment (close relationships)
• Being abandoned, as a result of another's death
Reductions:
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster from PA
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
• Learn Medium Blade Buki techniques [1] post faster

Personal Attributes:
•[] -5 stamina cost to Bukijutsu techniques.
• Slight Increase in speed.
• one post reduction from any medium bladed weapon style.
• -1 reductions towards ninjutsu

Ryo: 両{Money} 0
Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
Limitations: * 5 SLOTS FROM Courage Bloodline*
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 18

{] Maruton 00/06
    {]Suiton :: 00/ 06
    {*]Doton :: 00/ 06

• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
•Alteration Styles : 00/00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03
2/5 Jutsu slots used

Weapon Type: Kanata
Weapon Range: Close range?
Weapon Weight: 1.3 kg
Weapon Size: {What are the dimensions? How long is it?} 73 cm
Weapon Location: Sheathed at hip. Left side.

• Kunai x7
• Shuriken x 8

•Elbow length fingerless gloves
• one sassy thin black belt with supply bag over his hip.
calf high ninja shoes
Sleeveless blue shirt that ends with a one sided skirt.
Matching Vest and pants.
Bandages that go up his left arm
Ivory colored leather shoulder pads.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only unless otherwise specified.}
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton [0/6]

Doton [0/6]

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
{Style name here}

Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used
• ___ → || [X] {Please include links for training}

Fear can be a great motivator. Fear of a new place could be a great start as he had to get antiquated with a whole new society that was different than his father’s Village in the land of Iron. At an early age Saizo wouldn’t understand why some people would do something that was completely stupid. This was just walls he would spend tearing down later in life.
Sometimes the best motivator is to try and stride away from his father’s shadow. After learning the mere basics of the katana from his father he would stray away and find a new teacher. This would become a goal that would coincide with becoming a Sunagakure Ninja. Stepping away from his father’s side and more to his Mother’s side. His mother was a Sunagakure Ninja who met his father back in the land of Iron.

This is the tale of Saizo Hamada.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:13 am

Height: 5'6
Weight: 148 lbs

Personality: Hachiro was very naive of the world. He lost his hope in the world while planning how to avenge his brother and seeing the atrocities committed by criminals brought in by the KPD. He now serves to give a quick end to those who oppose "justice" as he sees fit and those who he deems morally corrupted. He is quick to take a life if the opportunity arises so long as he deems them as deserving.

____DisciplineSamurai

Chakra Materialization: Chakra manifests as heat, appearing similar to the distortion on blacktop on a hot day.
• Strength ►2

• Speed ► 1

• Reflex ► 0

• Fortitude ► 2

Strengths:
• Directness
• Intensity
Weaknesses:
Fears:

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu Four (4) posts faster.
• Superior conditioning allows the user reduce the Chakra costs of technique activation by 5, to a minimum activation cost of 5. Every time the user ranks up, they repeat this process. Energy Cost Reductions must be shown on the profile.

Personal Attributes:
Lunar Blade Dance : Hachiro gains a moderate increase to speed while using bukijutsu with swords, causing his fortitude to decrease moderately when using bukijutsu with swords.
Genius Student : Hachiro learns Bukijutsu 2 posts faster and learn ninjutsu one post slower.
Satsuigenken: If an opponent was cut the previous posts, Hachiro's next bukijutsu attack gains a moderate increase to speed, however any counter attacks to this increased attack receive a mild increase in stregnth.
Other Attributes
+50 Chakra and Stamina
+1 Alteration Style

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Alteration Style 00/01

• 5 Kunai
• 5 Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:

Raiton

Fuuton

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 1
[ X Rank ] Axle of Rain
[ E Rank ] Rolling Rain
[ E Rank ] Misting Rain
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 2
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 3
[ X Rank ] Summer Rain
[ C Rank ] Blessed Rain
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 4
[ B Rank ] Innocent Rain
[ B Rank ] Insight Rain
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Tetsu No Ryu
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 1
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 2

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Basai Bagua
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Hagane no Shunkan
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 1

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Kyouzo
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 1
[ X Rank ] Ghost Strike

{D-rank Slots}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

Born to a family of demi-god like ninja who enslaved the Kaguya clan, the Hirohiko family, Hachiro had a very peculiar upbringing. He was the first natural born child of the Moon Country's ruler, Tenzen Hirohiko. The other seven before him were all born of their father's body through a cloning technique special to their family. Each of the seven retained their own separate consciousness until their father required their bodies to sustain himself.

The fifth child, Daigoro befriended an enslaved Kaguya clan member and could no longer stand by the atrocities being commited to the peoples of the clan. Staging a coupe, Daigoro attempted to over throw their father. Tenzen, in an act of power, transformed Daigoro back into a clone of himself to be taken back into himself. Daigoro, in his last moments pleaded Taylor, the slave, to kill him so he might remain himself. Doing so, Taylor escaped and found refuge in the five great nations somewhere.

Torn by his brother's death, Hachiro fled too, hoping to find his brother's friend, Taylor Childe. While living as a resident of Kumogakure, Hachiro found himself becoming consumed by the thoughts of vengence, causing him to lose the light gifted to him by his mother's Koton element.
Ergo War

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:18 am
Approved.

Kondo Kaicho

Height: 5'6
Weight: 148 lbs

____DisciplineSamurai

• Strength ►2

• Speed ► 1

• Reflex ► 0

• Fortitude ► 2

Strengths:
• Directness
• Intensity
Weaknesses:
Fears:

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu Four (4) posts faster.

Personal Attributes:
Genius Student : Hachiro learns Bukijutsu 2 posts faster and learn ninjutsu one post slower.
Satsuigenken: If an opponent was cut the previous posts, Hachiro's next bukijutsu attack gains a moderate increase to speed, however any counter attacks to this increased attack receive a mild increase in stregnth.
Other Attributes
+50 Chakra and Stamina
+1 Alteration Style

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Alteration Style 00/01

• 5 Kunai
• 5 Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:

Raiton

Fuuton

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 1
[ X Rank ] Axle of Rain
[ E Rank ] Rolling Rain
[ E Rank ] Misting Rain
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 2
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 3
[ X Rank ] Summer Rain
[ C Rank ] Blessed Rain
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 4
[ B Rank ] Innocent Rain
[ B Rank ] Insight Rain
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Tetsu No Ryu
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 1
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 2

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Basai Bagua
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Hagane no Shunkan
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 1

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Kyouzo
▬▬▬▬▬ Stage 1
[ X Rank ] Ghost Strike

{D-rank Slots}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

Ergo War

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:33 pm
User Image
Full Name: Shinra Miyashita
Nickname: N/A

Height: 6'1'
Weight: 175 lbs

Nindo:(Unknown, will figure it out in rp)
Personality: Shinra is a fierce, but balanced warrior who enjoys combating a worthy opponent, but at his core he believes in justice and is easy to get along with. He is an agreeable youth acting out the role of one gentle in disposition yet strong in body. He has a playful attitude and takes a very carefree approach to life, but is quick to work himself into a frenzy during a heated battle. He a brave, compassionate, and likeable young man to those with similar personalities. Despite this he will mercilessly kill each and every one of his enemies on the battlefield, but he has the faith and had the nobility to never break a promise he has made. He is a proud warrior, someone who can't abandon a fight just because he's losing. He's ready to fight until the end, for the sake of his fighting will and also for his village. Though he easily loses his cool, especially to insults calling him a dog. He's not interested in killing innocent people, or those who cant fight back. He is very keen on his mission and somehow professional in his "work". His almost noble tenancies mean he can't really stand people who're joking with him or simply betraying his trust. He's also easily touched by others problems and if he chooses to protect someone, he will do his best till the very end. His hobbies are fishing, hunting, and hitting on cute girls. All of which he will avidly pursue if given the chance.

Village: Konoha
Title: Gennin
____MonkA more internal martial artist, this user focuses on the ability to utilize chakra to increase their power and techniques due to their smaller body frame. Gains a -2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan. Complex techniques cost 10 less chakra and stamina to perform. Starts with extra technique [Cultivation] (cultivation is a conversion of stamina to chakra, and vice versa, at a 10 chakra to 10 stamina conversion in any increment of 10.)
Second Class: Ninjutsu
____Elemental SpecialistYou are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You begin with two (2) additional ninjutsu slots, and earn an additional three (3) ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up. Specialist may still learn Maruton along with their element, and their slots for Maruton are mirrored from their element.

Bloodline: Nara

Chakra Pool: 300
Stamina Pool: 200
Chakra Element: Suiton
Chakra Color: Sapphire
Chakra Materialization: Shinra's chakra is generally pretty stable in that it normally doesn't manifest itself. However there are few cases when it does. During such times sapphire wisps form upon his hands and forearms. These then condense around his body in the form of a spiraling Chinese dragon.

• Strength ►

• Speed ►

• Reflex ►

• Fortitude ►

Strengths:
• Hand to Hand Combat
• Suiton Ninjutsu
Weaknesses:
• Somewhat Quick to Anger
• Women
Fears:
• Killing a Woman
• Living a Life of Regret
• Tyranny

Reductions:
• -2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan.
• The Nara learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn Taijutsu one (1) post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Water Spirit: Shinra gains an additional ten [10] ninjutsu slots
• Martial Artist: Shinra gains an additional [1] taijutsu style.

Ryo:
AC:

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• Woodworking || → N/A
• Glassblowing || → N/A
• Black smithing || → N/A
• White smithing || → N/A

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• Medicine || → {Current Title}
• Botany || → {Current Title}
• Religion || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 20
-- Suiton : : 00 / 10
-- Maruton : : 00 / 10

Weapon Type: N/A
Weapon Range: N/A
Weapon Weight: N/A
Weapon Size: N/A
Weapon Location: N/A
• N/A

• Backpack
• Spare set of robes
• 5 small candles
• Flip Lighter
• 10 Inscense Candles
• 1 Set of prayer beads
• 1Set of nonstandard robes
• 2 Kunai
• 5 Senbon

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Nara

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Instance:

Enchantment:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Pi Qua Quan:
Stage One

Stage Two

Stage Three

Stage Four

Hsing-I Pakua:
Stage One

Stage Two

Stage Three

Stage Four

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Kaze no Zougenotou

Locked Formless: Soft Physical
• {D-rank} + Gained At D-Rank
• {C-rank} + Pre-leveled (Untrained)
• {B-rank} + Pre-leveled (Untrained)

Shira lives a simple life in the forest around Konoha like most Nara. There he grew up with his, still living, parents. He grew, loved, fished, ate, and learned until he was old enough to go the academy. However it was here that he learned something abnormal about himself. While most of his family were considered intellectually genius'. He himself was normal, not by Nara standards but by average person standards. Truth be told he was ok with it, he never felt the need to try to be the ultimate best at something. He had no dream to be the greatest shinobi, swordsmen, fighter, anything at all. This would carry through his life even after graduation. Upon graduation from the academy, but before being given his headband, his father had called in a favor with the Hokage at the time and had him sent home to tend to the forest and its deer. Now a grown man and bored as hell, he returns to reactivate his status as a Leaf Shinobi.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:16 pm
Approved.

Azeiel The Risen
User Image
Full Name: Shinra Miyashita
Nickname: N/A

Height: 6'1'
Weight: 175 lbs

Nindo:(Unknown, will figure it out in rp)
Personality: Shinra is a fierce, but balanced warrior who enjoys combating a worthy opponent, but at his core he believes in justice and is easy to get along with. He is an agreeable youth acting out the role of one gentle in disposition yet strong in body. He has a playful attitude and takes a very carefree approach to life, but is quick to work himself into a frenzy during a heated battle. He a brave, compassionate, and likeable young man to those with similar personalities. Despite this he will mercilessly kill each and every one of his enemies on the battlefield, but he has the faith and had the nobility to never break a promise he has made. He is a proud warrior, someone who can't abandon a fight just because he's losing. He's ready to fight until the end, for the sake of his fighting will and also for his village. Though he easily loses his cool, especially to insults calling him a dog. He's not interested in killing innocent people, or those who cant fight back. He is very keen on his mission and somehow professional in his "work". His almost noble tenancies mean he can't really stand people who're joking with him or simply betraying his trust. He's also easily touched by others problems and if he chooses to protect someone, he will do his best till the very end. His hobbies are fishing, hunting, and hitting on cute girls. All of which he will avidly pursue if given the chance.

Village: Konoha
Title: Gennin
____MonkA more internal martial artist, this user focuses on the ability to utilize chakra to increase their power and techniques due to their smaller body frame. Gains a -2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan. Complex techniques cost 10 less chakra and stamina to perform. Starts with extra technique [Cultivation] (cultivation is a conversion of stamina to chakra, and vice versa, at a 10 chakra to 10 stamina conversion in any increment of 10.)
Second Class: Ninjutsu
____Elemental SpecialistYou are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You begin with two (2) additional ninjutsu slots, and earn an additional three (3) ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up. Specialist may still learn Maruton along with their element, and their slots for Maruton are mirrored from their element.

Bloodline: Nara

Chakra Element: Suiton
Chakra Color: Sapphire
Chakra Materialization: Shinra's chakra is generally pretty stable in that it normally doesn't manifest itself. However there are few cases when it does. During such times sapphire wisps form upon his hands and forearms. These then condense around his body in the form of a spiraling Chinese dragon.

• Strength ►

• Speed ►

• Reflex ►

• Fortitude ►

Strengths:
• Hand to Hand Combat
• Suiton Ninjutsu
Weaknesses:
• Somewhat Quick to Anger
• Women
Fears:
• Killing a Woman
• Living a Life of Regret
• Tyranny

Reductions:
• -2 learning reduction to Pi Qua Quan, Hsing-I Pakua, and Xinyi liuhe Quan.
• The Nara learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Water Spirit: Shinra gains an additional ten [10] ninjutsu slots
• Martial Artist: Shinra gains an additional [1] taijutsu style.

Ryo:
AC:

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• Woodworking || → N/A
• Glassblowing || → N/A
• Black smithing || → N/A
• White smithing || → N/A

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• Medicine || → {Current Title}
• Botany || → {Current Title}
• Religion || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 20
-- Suiton : : 00 / 10
-- Maruton : : 00 / 10

Weapon Type: N/A
Weapon Range: N/A
Weapon Weight: N/A
Weapon Size: N/A
Weapon Location: N/A
• N/A

• Backpack
• Spare set of robes
• 5 small candles
• Flip Lighter
• 10 Inscense Candles
• 1 Set of prayer beads
• 1Set of nonstandard robes
• 2 Kunai
• 5 Senbon

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Nara

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Instance:

Enchantment:

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Pi Qua Quan:
Stage One

Stage Two

Stage Three

Stage Four

Hsing-I Pakua:
Stage One

Stage Two

Stage Three

Stage Four

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Kaze no Zougenotou

Locked Formless: Soft Physical
• {D-rank} + Gained At D-Rank
• {C-rank} + Pre-leveled (Untrained)
• {B-rank} + Pre-leveled (Untrained)

Shira lives a simple life in the forest around Konoha like most Nara. There he grew up with his, still living, parents. He grew, loved, fished, ate, and learned until he was old enough to go the academy. However it was here that he learned something abnormal about himself. While most of his family were considered intellectually genius'. He himself was normal, not by Nara standards but by average person standards. Truth be told he was ok with it, he never felt the need to try to be the ultimate best at something. He had no dream to be the greatest shinobi, swordsmen, fighter, anything at all. This would carry through his life even after graduation. Upon graduation from the academy, but before being given his headband, his father had called in a favor with the Hokage at the time and had him sent home to tend to the forest and its deer. Now a grown man and bored as hell, he returns to reactivate his status as a Leaf Shinobi.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:59 am
Respec of Kumogakure Genin Zahara Kevali

Changed PAs & Bloodline.

Hadn't Learned any bloodline jutsu or ninjutsu.

User Image
Full Name: Zahara Kevali
Nickname: The Dragon
Birthdate: 11 / 11

Height: 5'6''
Weight: 164lbs

Nindo: " For the Sun is Bright and full of Wonder. "
Personality: Zahara is a pragmatic individual in every sense of the word, holding true to ideals of loyalty and survival all while within common sense. Whether from being a foreigner or other reasons, Zahara is a introvert and a reclusive individual. It's rare for him to show strong displays of emotion, most notably anger or sadness being his two extremes. He's prideful in a lot of ways, feeling a sense of strength in his own successes and openly respects those with influence and political pull. Socially, Zahara's abrasive and blunt and one to miss subtle jokes or flirtation as he either ignores it or is straight ignorant. Zahara dislikes speaking too often, usually preferring to let actions speak over talking.

Village: Kumo
____Elemental Dual WielderYour maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split among both of your chosen elements. ( At D rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for Katon and and [ 06 ] for Suiton techniques. This is specific to slots gained by the Ninjutsu Class. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion, but are not mirrored between elements. ) Maruton counts as an element, and receives slots the same as each element.

Second Class: Taijutsu
____Berserker Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude, making attacks overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to utilize your physical taijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Bloodline: Bakuton - Explosion

Chakra Element: Fire, Lightning, Earth, Explosion,
Chakra Color: White, Red, Blue
Chakra Materialization: Whiffs off his body when channeling chakra flows or idle releases. Whips about in a torrent when exhibiting ninjutsu releases and pulsates with sustained use of techniques.

• Strength ► 3
→ Tai (Zerk)
• Speed ► 0

• Reflex ► 0

• Fortitude ► 3
→ Tai (Zerk)

Strengths:
• Physical Melee.
• Elemental Counters.
Weaknesses:
• Ranged Attacks outside of Ninjutsu
• Genjutsu is slightly weaker than normal.
Fears:
• Fear of Deep Water.
• Fear of Chickens.

Reductions:
• Learn Ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Gains an additional Taijutsu Style.
• Gains an additional Element [Earth].

• Physical Method users are accustomed to absorbing close-range blasts. ( Damage received from explosions moderately reduced, physical defense slightly increased. )
• Bakuton users have minimal experience in genjutsu. ( Moderately more susceptible to, and slightly less effective with genjutsu. )

Halloween Event

Halloween Library, 2017 [x10 jutsu slots, or 1 Style (any)]
Is not an Omni-Library.

+50 chakra & stamina
Island Sundae [x1]
A creamy treat served in a hollowed out fruit. Refreshing like a cool sea breeze, but really sticky to handle. Leave it out too long and you'll get bugs everywhere!
Increases one's chakra and stamina pools by 10 for the length of one fight.

The Carnival's Choice
1 x Useless Key??? (an rpc can only have a maximum of one!)
1 x Gimmicks Grab Bag.
1 x Ninja Chewing Gum: Takes 20 stamina to chew, makes a C-ranked bubble. Includes 5 pieces.
5 x Dud Bouncy Balls: Feeding them 5 Chakra makes it so they won't bounce for a post.

Ryo:
AC:

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu [Maruton] : : 00 / 06
• Ninjutsu [Katon] : : 00 / 06
• Ninjutsu [Raiton] : : 00 / 06
• Ninjutsu [Doton] : : 00 / 06
• Ninjutsu [Independent] : : 00 / 02

• Weighted Gloves
• Clothes, Simple
• Shuriken x8
• Spool of Steel Wire (30 Feet)
• Portable Metal Pan
• Tinder & Flint/Steel
• Dried Meat, Beef
• Parchment & Writing Utensils
• Small Ceramic Bowl, Plate and Cup
• Shinobi Headband

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fire

Lightning

Earth

Explosion

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 00 // 01
LOCKED -> Hard Physical

Slots Used
• _______ → || [X]

Zahara wasn't born from your typical run of the mill shinobi or family for that matter. In fact he is a foreigner from the Iron Country who came to the Cloud Village in his youth and had sworn fealty to both the land and the village. While foreign to many, he has already received martial training with both combat and chakra manipulation before he underwent more specialized honing of his skill in the academy as deemed necessary for him. His family mostly spread out, Zahara lives in an apartment to himself in the village with his own reasons and agenda. After a few years, he's out on his own finally to graduate into the next rank.

Chapter 1 - Legacy
His legacy wasn't exactly always one of the shinobi, dating back the name he went by before were fighters and mercenaries. Soldiers and sellswords that took up arms for whatever the pay earned their loyalty, causes lost in the name of greed and blood spilled in the name of a forgotten lord as the pages of time turned. It was worth reflecting on the absent history of a little family, lack of a clan and loss of purpose and honor that had stained the name which lead to his self imposed exile. They found a new 'lord' and cause to befuddle the name further, the promise of riches and empty promises of utopian rule had clouded the minds of the clan to be swallowed by the beast. The very same beast the country of mountain, cloud and storm now had been in open combat over, the very same that stood against the enemy that had systematically eradicated those who stood against the UHV in his family. Cousins, brother and half of the distant relatives executed by an order of the ones who had bore him, father and mother alike that hadn't inherited the blood like he had.

Major Points
~ Foreigner to the Cloud Country, Left UHV Controlled Lands, Lost a Loved One to War, Was around Cloud Country during Second Occupation, Became Genin not for Loyalty of Country, but what they stand for, Has family serving the UHV most notably his father as a soldier, More ideas to come.

Whoop accident quote

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:30 pm
Looks like you're good to go. What was your old bloodline, if it hasn't been changed yet in the lists?

Zahara Kevali
Respec of Kumogakure Genin Zahara Kevali

Changed PAs & Bloodline.

Hadn't Learned any bloodline jutsu or ninjutsu.

User Image
Full Name: Zahara Kevali
Nickname: The Dragon
Birthdate: 11 / 11

Height: 5'6''
Weight: 164lbs

Nindo: " For the Sun is Bright and full of Wonder. "
Personality: Zahara is a pragmatic individual in every sense of the word, holding true to ideals of loyalty and survival all while within common sense. Whether from being a foreigner or other reasons, Zahara is a introvert and a reclusive individual. It's rare for him to show strong displays of emotion, most notably anger or sadness being his two extremes. He's prideful in a lot of ways, feeling a sense of strength in his own successes and openly respects those with influence and political pull. Socially, Zahara's abrasive and blunt and one to miss subtle jokes or flirtation as he either ignores it or is straight ignorant. Zahara dislikes speaking too often, usually preferring to let actions speak over talking.

Village: Kumo
____Elemental Dual WielderYour maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split among both of your chosen elements. ( At D rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for Katon and and [ 06 ] for Suiton techniques. This is specific to slots gained by the Ninjutsu Class. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion, but are not mirrored between elements. ) Maruton counts as an element, and receives slots the same as each element.

Second Class: Taijutsu
____Berserker Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude, making attacks overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to utilize your physical taijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Bloodline: Bakuton - Explosion

Chakra Element: Fire, Lightning, Earth, Explosion,
Chakra Color: White, Red, Blue
Chakra Materialization: Whiffs off his body when channeling chakra flows or idle releases. Whips about in a torrent when exhibiting ninjutsu releases and pulsates with sustained use of techniques.

• Strength ► 3
→ Tai (Zerk)
• Speed ► 0

• Reflex ► 0

• Fortitude ► 3
→ Tai (Zerk)

Strengths:
• Physical Melee.
• Elemental Counters.
Weaknesses:
• Ranged Attacks outside of Ninjutsu
• Genjutsu is slightly weaker than normal.
Fears:
• Fear of Deep Water.
• Fear of Chickens.

Reductions:
• Learn Ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Gains an additional Taijutsu Style.
• Gains an additional Element [Earth].

• Physical Method users are accustomed to absorbing close-range blasts. ( Damage received from explosions moderately reduced, physical defense slightly increased. )
• Bakuton users have minimal experience in genjutsu. ( Moderately more susceptible to, and slightly less effective with genjutsu. )

Halloween Event

Halloween Library, 2017 [x10 jutsu slots, or 1 Style (any)]
Is not an Omni-Library.

+50 chakra & stamina
Island Sundae [x1]
A creamy treat served in a hollowed out fruit. Refreshing like a cool sea breeze, but really sticky to handle. Leave it out too long and you'll get bugs everywhere!
Increases one's chakra and stamina pools by 10 for the length of one fight.

The Carnival's Choice
1 x Useless Key??? (an rpc can only have a maximum of one!)
1 x Gimmicks Grab Bag.
1 x Ninja Chewing Gum: Takes 20 stamina to chew, makes a C-ranked bubble. Includes 5 pieces.
5 x Dud Bouncy Balls: Feeding them 5 Chakra makes it so they won't bounce for a post.

Ryo:
AC:

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu [Maruton] : : 00 / 06
• Ninjutsu [Katon] : : 00 / 06
• Ninjutsu [Raiton] : : 00 / 06
• Ninjutsu [Doton] : : 00 / 06
• Ninjutsu [Independent] : : 00 / 02

• Weighted Gloves
• Clothes, Simple
• Shuriken x8
• Spool of Steel Wire (30 Feet)
• Portable Metal Pan
• Tinder & Flint/Steel
• Dried Meat, Beef
• Parchment & Writing Utensils
• Small Ceramic Bowl, Plate and Cup
• Shinobi Headband

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fire

Lightning

Earth

Explosion

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 00 // 01
LOCKED -> Hard Physical

Slots Used
• _______ → || [X]

Zahara wasn't born from your typical run of the mill shinobi or family for that matter. In fact he is a foreigner from the Iron Country who came to the Cloud Village in his youth and had sworn fealty to both the land and the village. While foreign to many, he has already received martial training with both combat and chakra manipulation before he underwent more specialized honing of his skill in the academy as deemed necessary for him. His family mostly spread out, Zahara lives in an apartment to himself in the village with his own reasons and agenda. After a few years, he's out on his own finally to graduate into the next rank.

Chapter 1 - Legacy
His legacy wasn't exactly always one of the shinobi, dating back the name he went by before were fighters and mercenaries. Soldiers and sellswords that took up arms for whatever the pay earned their loyalty, causes lost in the name of greed and blood spilled in the name of a forgotten lord as the pages of time turned. It was worth reflecting on the absent history of a little family, lack of a clan and loss of purpose and honor that had stained the name which lead to his self imposed exile. They found a new 'lord' and cause to befuddle the name further, the promise of riches and empty promises of utopian rule had clouded the minds of the clan to be swallowed by the beast. The very same beast the country of mountain, cloud and storm now had been in open combat over, the very same that stood against the enemy that had systematically eradicated those who stood against the UHV in his family. Cousins, brother and half of the distant relatives executed by an order of the ones who had bore him, father and mother alike that hadn't inherited the blood like he had.

Major Points
~ Foreigner to the Cloud Country, Left UHV Controlled Lands, Lost a Loved One to War, Was around Cloud Country during Second Occupation, Became Genin not for Loyalty of Country, but what they stand for, Has family serving the UHV most notably his father as a soldier, More ideas to come.

Whoop accident quote

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:49 pm
Ergo War

Hazards based PA for Tetsuhiko Hanzo at B-Rank.

• Timeless Toxins | All hazards made by Tetsuhiko never expire.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:00 pm
If this is in reference to shelf-life and not effect duration, approved.

Changes required as we discussed.

Kumurai Kaicho
Hazards based PA for Tetsuhiko Hanzo at B-Rank.

• Timeless Toxins | All hazards made by Tetsuhiko never expire.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games