Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:09 pm
{Okay, now I have no clue what to do with them.}

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:16 pm
Daemon sighed in relief once he heard Milly leave. "Is it safe?" he said meekly as he peeked out of the bathroom.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:28 pm
"For now; mom's keeping her distracted. We might need to get you as far away or out of sight from Milly as possible though." Larai said with all seriousness. "I'll be laying low at that cave I showed you before we left, and you can feel free to do the same if you don't feel too comfortable anywhere else."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:32 pm
"I'll probably take you up on that offer. Don't really have anywhere else to go after all." Daemon said with a faint smile and a small shrug.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:35 pm
"Let's get going, then. Mom was winning anyway, and getting out of her range of sight as soon as possible would be for the best." Larai said, getting herself up for the moment. Thankfully, she still had that magical bag of holding with her.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:40 pm
Daemon poked his head out the door, making sure the coast was clear before he left to make a mad dash for the cave in case Milly was still lurking about

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:54 pm
Larai went on with Daemon, wanting to help make sure that everything went as smoothly as possible.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:59 pm
((Could it be? Yes! It is! Bloopers! You know, unless you decide to make it happen. sweatdrop
Milly: *lurking in ruins. lurk lurk lurk. pounces as Daemon walks past* scream
Daemon: gonk ))

"I'm sorry about this, I should have known this was a bad idea..." Daemon said scratching the back of his head as he looked about the ruins.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:16 pm
{Maybe she could find them just as they thought that things had tided over? I don't know if I should have Milly find them just yet, mainly because I don't know how to handle Mala in such a situation.}

"Daemon, we thrive on bad ideas. Gambling, stealing, drinking contests, stealing, and did I mention stealing? Because I really like that part." Larai said with a grin, still leading him along to the cave for the moment. "Anyway, don't feel bad, okay? The point is that I'll stick around and help out anyway, especially when we have bad ideas like this."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:22 pm
((Okee. c: Maybe just when they think the coast is clear and try to leave.))

"Well, a prison sentence is one thing. Milly's wrath is a very different story." Daemon said.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:46 pm
{Also, how should Milly handle Larai? Leave her be, hurt her for 'stealing' her son away, or kidnap her too?}

"I've pissed off Syria up to the point to where if they actually caught me, I would be executed instead." Larai admitted with a small shrug. "Despite what I might've been when I was younger, I'm currently not all that smart...but I can tell that being locked there for so long must've been a fate worse than death. Now come on, we shouldn't linger here for long. Not until we get to the cave, at least."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:57 pm
((I don't know. I'd imagine giving her a little lip about who Daemon is and what not, but that's just me, and it's up to you. You always know our usual method of indecision if you need it. XD ))

"I'm still amazed that you of all people are giving me the benefit of the doubt. I'm the one that stabbed you in the back before." Daemon said as he ducked inside the cave. "I should also apologize for what happened after we got drunk before...I was probably less out of it than you were, I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that, I'm sorry..." he said awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
M3Gnificent generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:22 pm
{Milly's a bit on the crazy side, so being rational isn't something I'd expect of her. So 1-5 means that she kidnaps her and locks her up too, lest she steal Daemon away again and 6-10 means that she gives a scold and a bitchslap before heading off with Daemon.}

Larai stopped right in her tracks after hearing Daemon apologize about their affair. She stood there in the dark for many moments, turning to face him only after she figured out what to say. Her expression was one of great warmth and maybe a little pride, if only because she was actually getting an apology for being seduced despite his prominent love of sex. "Thank you, you are forgiven." Even with all that's happened over the years, it seems that this part of her hasn't changed much after all...

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:30 pm
((Lol, kidnapping it is. They can be dungeon buddies! biggrin ))

Daemon proved that even he was capable of a warm smile before he tried to make himself comfortable in the cave.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:01 pm
{Yup! XD
I don't want her finding the cave so...when should it happen?}

"So, is there anything I should buy and/or steal for you one of these days to make things a little better?" Larai asked, sitting atop a flattened-out glowing stone and grinning at Daemon.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games