Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:51 am
What would you think of me now?
So lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that
Now I'll never have a chance

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Seventh Yeαr Prefect Quidditch Cɑptɑin

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Nare walked onto the pitch for the first time for the last time...damn she was doing that allot. Still, bittersweet, memories, sorrows sorrows and all that. She was proud of the work she had put into her team and she knew, personally, that she would be proud of whatever outcome came of their playing; today and in the future. She never really was the "management" type of person (main reason why one Knapp was permanently on her s**t list) but she had to admit, there was a certain pride to all the work she put into it. Getting to the middle of the field, she was passing up Seb and decided to give him an encouraging hair shuffle to hopefully loosen any nerves the poor kid might've had. She also rolled her eyes at Zack's yells working very hard not to shoot him a glare or worse accidentally trip him with her broom handle. The teen made sure to at least catch the eyes of all her teammates offering grins or encouragement where she was needed before centering herself. A game she'd been playing nearing seven (******** seven) years and she still had to work on her own anxiety. Eh, least that never changed.
                                                [color#820BBB]"Ty

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Swipe +8 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe
Lives:
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

May angels lead you in
Hear you me, my friends
On sleepless roads, the sleepless go
May angels lead you in

User Image
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:57 am
Some say now suffer all the children
And walk away a savior
Or a madman and polluted
From gutter institutions
Don't you breathe for me
Undeserving of your sympathy
'Cause there ain't no way that I'm sorry for what I did

User Image
User Image

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ PʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛQᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ BᴇᴀᴛᴇʀDᴇɪsᴛ

✮⛧✶⚝Afon walked out onto the pitch pretty excited for the first game. They had a pretty decent streak going and it'd kinda suck if it was knocked the first game of the season. Plus this was their captains like, last year and all so he guessed they had to like pull some sorta hoo-rah type deal. Or whatever. Some sunshine kept getting into his eyes for some reason though causing him to squint and scowl wondering for one, what the heck, and for two if this was going to be an actual problem until he saw the rays were...moving? He followed the trail leading up to the stands seeing Lyric standing and laughing next to a very familiar person. Hazel eyes widened at seeing their foster parent? guardian? fairy dragmother? (he was sure they'd like the last , totally going to use it over the holidays) but still offered a tentative wave much to theirs and his brother's visible amusement. Great, more pressure.

AC: 15
Modifiers: +7 for bludgers, +7 catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Hold the Line
Lives: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

And through it all
How could you cry for me?
'Cause I don't feel bad about it
So shut your eyes
Kiss me goodbye
And sleep

Quote:

User Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Quidditch fans
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Slytherin v Gryffindor
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Let's get them!

After Jaelah's return to school, Vikram had been afraid that he wasn't going to make it back to the main team, but after the list was posted, he felt vindicated. Now he needed to prove that he deserved to be on the main team and that meant shutting down ANY attempt to score on his goals. The tall teen had psyched himself up and had been having any one attempt to score goals on him, even if that meant having his friends throw quaffle-shaped food objects at him and having him attempt to catch them. Walking onto the pitch, he smiled and waved at the crowd of students and staff gathered to watch the game. Moving to the Slytherin side of the pitch, Vikram set his broom down on the ground and started his warm up stretches. He was ready to prove his deserved this spot.

AC: 16
                                                                Modifiers: +9 {Saves}
                                                                Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Total Roll:+9 {xx}
                                                                Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬] [✬]

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴀʏ.
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ɢɪʀʟ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ.
          Gᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ sᴏɴɢ sɪɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇᴀʀ.
          Gᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ.
          'Cᴏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
          I ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴ' ᴏɴ.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Most of the school
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Slytherin v Gryffindor
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm giddy!

Last year Hesperia had rode the bench for Slytherin and seen absolutely no play time, so making the main team this year was a rush for her. She joined her teammates on the pitch, looking at all the students and staff gathered to watch the game. The brunette had written a letter to her grandparents excitedly telling them about making the main team and they'd sent back a letter of encouragement as well as a "lucky charm" that she was currently wearing on a leather cord around her neck. The new chaser stretched out for a bit, then mounted her broom to wait for start of the game.

AC: 13
                                                                Modifiers: +3 {Throwing} +3 {Stealing}
                                                                Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                                Total Roll:+3 Throw, +3 Steal {xxxxxx}
                                                                x/3
                                                                Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Sʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, Pᴜʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴡᴀs ɪᴄᴇ
          Sʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sʜᴇ'ᴅ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Iᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ, Lɪᴋᴇ Gᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs
          Sᴛᴀʀᴠᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄᴋ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀᴅ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴅᴏᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀs
          Kɴᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴋʏ, Sʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴘᴘᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʟɪғᴇ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ
          Wᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ! Vᴀᴍᴘʏʀᴇ's ᴄʀʏ! Pᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas