Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

still don't like hugs?? **laughs**

ok....

**smiles** your welcome...

Hugs are still scary. burning_eyes

^__^

So, anything new going on today?

**looks behind at wall** well guess who is behind the wall??

o.o Not my wall. o.o

**smiles** the wall behind me..been trying to talk him out from behind it for a few days now...you see these chains aren't really attached to the ground...if I can get him to come around I can get get with them....but he is trying to get me to go behind the wall......

I'd bulldozer the wall. o:

**laughs** would be a good idea if it didn't make so much noise and let him know I was up to something.....no I got to be as sneaky as him...I tried to get my partner to help me get loose so I could go around but he won't do it.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

o.o Not my wall. o.o

**smiles** the wall behind me..been trying to talk him out from behind it for a few days now...you see these chains aren't really attached to the ground...if I can get him to come around I can get get with them....but he is trying to get me to go behind the wall......

**laughs** would be a good idea if it didn't make so much noise and let him know I was up to something.....no I got to be as sneaky as him...I tried to get my partner to help me get loose so I could go around but he won't do it.....

...explosives? :D  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:21 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

o.o Not my wall. o.o

**looks at you** you that may be a good idea there and it might work...have to talk that one over with my partner.....
oh have you caught all those ghost cause I saw one awhile ago.......  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looks at you** you that may be a good idea there and it might work...have to talk that one over with my partner.....

c:<

They continue to pop up. I haven't chased after them for a while now. I'll get around to it.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:41 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

They continue to pop up. I haven't chased after them for a while now. I'll get around to it.

yeah it showed up in my partners thread...saw it when I bumped him couple hours ago....yeah I am waiting to hear from him and Mike....just tried a new tricked to get Mike to come out...hope it works........  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:17 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah it showed up in my partners thread...saw it when I bumped him couple hours ago....yeah I am waiting to hear from him and Mike....just tried a new tricked to get Mike to come out...hope it works........

Oh, I see.

Good luck!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

Good luck!

**looks at you** well he still hasn't answered me....might just have to resort to explosives.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

Good luck!

**looks at you** well he still hasn't answered me....might just have to resort to explosives.....

Oh my.

Almost any problem can be solved with an adequate quantity of explosives. 3nodding  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:19 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

Good luck!

Oh my.

Almost any problem can be solved with an adequate quantity of explosives. 3nodding

**laughing** I like you Kay... did I ever tell you that i am a closet pyromaniac **laughing wickedly**  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:36 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

Good luck!

Oh my.

**laughing** I like you Kay... did I ever tell you that i am a closet pyromaniac **laughing wickedly**

O:

Me too! emotion_dowant  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:40 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

Good luck!

Oh my.

O:

Me too! emotion_dowant

yeah.....I love a good fire and things that go BOOM!!!!!!!! emotion_dowant emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my.

O:

Me too! emotion_dowant

yeah.....I love a good fire and things that go BOOM!!!!!!!! emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

My pyromania is offset by my quiet, peaceful, non-destructive nature. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my.

O:

Me too! emotion_dowant

well I am basically non-destructive myself **looks around quickly and whispers** I can't help it if that trailer needed to be moved and no one would move it so we............**looks around again**  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

O:

Me too! emotion_dowant

well I am basically non-destructive myself **looks around quickly and whispers** I can't help it if that trailer needed to be moved and no one would move it so we............**looks around again**

Oh, I see. If you say so, lol.

Trailer? @.@ dowah?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:13 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

wow I agree there... i totally missed hittin my color... :::she blinks but laughs holing her sides:::... damn i hate bein dead tired... makes me feel like a damned blonde...

Lol

:::she laughs evilly::: You laugh now but i'll have the last laugh! I've got some hair dye for you.... and it aint dark... lmfao

Oh yeah? :/

:::she mimics while tryin not to laugh::: Oh yea...

:/

::she tries to make the same face but ends up laughin her a** off:::: oh damn thats too rich!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games