Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:41 pm

-a fiery version of Cirno enters the room and the room gets warmer-
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:44 pm

Ryzan Vixtul
{{That conversation happened after Showa and Asuka had already merged, so it was "the new Asuka" that made the promise. You had already known your promise meant nothing at the time, though.}}

I have already spoken a little with katana, rilu'oh just because I have recently discovered she is my sister-in-law does not make her feel any closer to me....

*swallows hard as he peers into his glass of wine*
.... I have found myself wanting to spend more time with this young man Seth, recently...
((Oh, in this case rather than "read my sig" I go with "she's evolved into being a unique individual so none of her promise stands". :/ ))

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Ryzan Vixtul

I have already spoken a little with katana, rilu'oh just because I have recently discovered she is my sister-in-law does not make her feel any closer to me....

*swallows hard as he peers into his glass of wine*
.... I have found myself wanting to spend more time with this young man Seth, recently...

*She finishes up the rest of her Manhattan and grins sweetly at Ryzan.* User Image At any rate, I understand. Not many people think it's very easy to talk to me. So, it's okay. *She gets up and brings her glass to the sink.* I don't know why you'd want to spend time with that Seth kid. He was very rude to me and he seems like a bit of a jerk.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:48 pm

-mixes up some drinks and powders and chemicals, adds fire, the resulting mixture turns red and she sits at a table-

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Time for bed, Quortek. -the dog vanishes-

Hmm... -scans and recreates Cirno's drink-
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Well you take care, Ryzan. I'm going to try and get some beauty sleep tonight. User Image *She grins at Ryzan and then goes into her office, does the security scans, goes down the corridor and into he chambers.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:58 pm

*waves to Psyzapp as she leaves* Ssinjin deis, jabbress.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:01 pm

*The dogs greet her as she enters her chambers and she stops to pet them both. She goes into the bedroom and the dogs follow closely behind her. They lay down on the floor on her side of the bed, she grins at them and then changes out of her clothes.

She gets into bed and fluffs up the pillows. Picking up the remote, she grins as she sees her faux starlit sky twinkling above her. After setting the remote back onto her nightstand, she snuggles in to her plush bedding and fluffy pillows finding just the perfect comfortable spot to gaze upon her private starry night. She tries her best to stay awake so she can see Officer Dougherty, but after a while, her eyelids get heavy and she falls into a peaceful sleep.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:07 pm

*Finishes up his wine, rinses out the glass, then heads over to Aqua Springs to leave a message for Amethyst*
Ryzan Vixtul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 4, 2, 4 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:35 am

*upon returning, he goes to the Jade Dragon for lunch. He is lucky to get the same waiter he and Seth had and just asks for the same thing that Seth had ordered for them, only in a smaller portion since it will just be him eating this time.*

Ryzan Vixtul

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:12 am

*pops up to the bar to have a cappuccino*
Ryzan Vixtul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 6, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:33 am

*after finishing his meal and paying, he walked around the Jade Dragon for a while, admiring the design and layout of the place. Eventually he makes his way back over to the main bar area and sees Lady Ayami there*
Bwael kre'tan, jallil~

*waves*

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:38 am

{{Spouse suddenly decided we're watching a movie sweatdrop So will be gone for about an hour or so.}}
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:48 am

(( wink no problem i'm workign anyway ))

oh good morning Vixtul.
Nice to see you

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:34 am

You are doing well, I hope...

*trails off for a moment as he looks up at Lady Ayami's hair*
Gi ussta~ How long has it been that color? sweatdrop
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games