Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:50 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon's strong arms held his mate. "I'm glad that I can make you feel that way." He whispered to her softly and kissed her neck. "And if you want to know why you keep falling asleep, then you should ask Neuro. If he doesn't answer you, then I'll tell you instead." A light smile played upon his lips. "I love you Soli, and I always will, even in death."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:27 pm
Soli put her arms around his shoulders,"I'll ask him but Leon don't say that I don't like it when you say death it scares me."Her heart started beating it always did this when she was Leon.

Neuro looked at the purple liquid and gently put it on Hana's lips, he bent over her.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:35 pm

"I'm sorry love." Leon said as his ears drooped a bit, but his tail wished over the bedding. He nuzzled Soli's shoulder before licking her cheek playfully. "I promise when this is all over, we're going to go somewhere nice and spend a good week or so to ourselves."

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:47 pm
Soli smiled at him,"I'm guessing most of this will be spent in bed."She kissed him.

Neuro stepped back and looked at her,"Your energy is low, some of this will help you."He sat on the table and looked out the window.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Leon kissed Soli in return as a chuckle rumbled through his chest. "Only if my lady wishes it so." He said before nibbling on her earlobe a little.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:00 pm
Luc slowly woke up and looked up. "What happened?" He said as he went out of the room and went into the kitchen. He didn't even notice the Vivirini in a jar.  

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:01 pm
User Image
Hana's eyes opened again. She felt a little better than she had. She looked around to try and figure out where she was, but froze when she saw Neuro.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:09 pm
Neuro noticed Luc was up,"Bring food out here."He felt someone watching him and grew stiff when he saw Hana awake,"Are you better?"He sat on the opposite couch looking at her.

"I do,"Soli felt her face grow red.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:11 pm
User Image
Hana didn't move for a moment, but the started to talk slowly. "I...I don't know....."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:11 pm
Luc brought food in there when he was done making himself some tea. He sat down near the wall and sipped at it. "So what happened?" He asked.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:14 pm
Neuro raised his eyebrow,"What do you mean you don't know?"He looked at her and then at Luc,"It seems that vampire fought Brago but Brago is alright but he is somewhere in the city and the vampire is alive as well but he can't get in my home,"He looked back at Hana,"Are you hungry?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:19 pm
User Image
"There's a hole in my memory. That means something is wrong." Hana said, shaking her head no to food.  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:20 pm
"No I mean what happened to me, I was fine and then I just pass out? This is about the third time that has happened." He said. "Ok and about the current situation what are we to do?" He raised an eyebrow as things kept getting weirder.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:27 pm

The were laid Soli upon her back, letting his body hover over her's. He kissed the hallow of her throat, fingers skimming down her torso before his hands rested upon her hips.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:34 pm
"I can restore it if you wish but you must trust me,"He looked at Hana and then at Luc,"A snake come from your mouth and now it's in here,"He held the nasty looking bottle up,"I'm going to fight the vampire or help kill him."he looked at the bedroom door,"I will kill you Leon if your doing something in my room."he yelled this.

Soli started laughing.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games