Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:41 pm
"Tch. You're just saying that", Kyrell said in reply to Rafael and began rolling up the map again. "Alright. Then I guess we're set. Montinagua it is." The other leaders of HERO were doing diplomatic work and the like and they trusted Kyrell to be able to carry out the missions.

Zil had arrived in "the old meeting place". Just like in the good old times, it was empty and desolate. A warehouse far onto the shore, surrounded by drug rings and smugglers. Only the most inconspicuous or notorious of folk could get through without being noticed. Zil sat on one of the crates, looking up when finally, his visitor had arrived. "Dustin. You're late", he said, not even considering the commotion outside to be a reason or that he did not specify the time. Surely, Dustin would recognize those antics of his by now.

"South gate, this area nearer to Mt. Angelo, the coast. Check these areas", Monica noted to the others over the phone. Officers had been running left and right, looking for Shadow. People were asked to stay indoors and no one was told what was going on.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:03 pm
Shadow headed to the only place she knew she might be able to loose them: the warehouses by the sea. She figured the gangs would still be strong enough to oppose the military men, and if she slipped through the cracks, she felt she could make it. She didn't like the idea of putting their lives on the line, but anything was better then the endless massacre that would happen if Damien was able to live beyond normal human years. She ditched the motorcycle and headed into the framework of the warehouses. Going through them, she suddenly spotted Zil and Dustin. "Oh thank God." She said, rushing up to them, looking desperate. "I normally don't ask favors, but I need a big one. Granted, I'm mad at you all for not saving me when I repeatedly saved your a**es, but now isn't the time. Damien managed to tranquilize me and kept me in a tank for a year as a lab rat. They discovered how to use my DNA to make them immortal, and if they get their hands on me, they will be. All of the immortality vials and blood samples got destroyed when I excaped, and they need me to make more. Their putting the whole city on lock down, and I need out now!"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Zil looked to his side to find Shadow sneaking in. He was puzzled by how she possibly knew this place or that it was his and Dustin's old meeting place but was indifferent either way. He looked to Dustin again after seeing Shadow and decided not to look at her again for fear that he might change his mind. He said to Dustin, "You decide whatever you want to do with her".

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:15 pm
((She didn't know. She was just running around and found them.))

"Are you freaking kidding me, Zil?!" Shadow yelled when suddenly the sound of gunfire got louder. "S***! I don't have time for your incompetence." She snapped, running out of the warehouse and into another one. There, she was surrounded, and after a few minutes of struggling, she was tied up and carried out in a net meant to capture wild cats. She still struggled as she was tossed into the back of a car.

"Miss Ravenstone, we've bagged her." One soldier reported. "We can't seem to knock her out though, and she's still struggling. We're heading back to the HQ now. How should we proceed?" They asked as they began driving her back to the HQ.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:30 pm

"She was on foot, right?", Zil asked Dustin casually, not really meaning for a response. He then looked at his watch and walked out. As the car approached a certain alley near Zil's warehouse, a spike strip emerged from the ground, deflating the tires and making the car skid to a halt. Zil threw a smokescreen as some of the officers stepped out of the car. He disarmed them each very quickly and opened the backseat door, ripping through the net with a butterfly knife. "East gate to Mt. Angelo. There will be a caravan waiting for you. Go now", Zil said calmly, stepping back after handing Shadow a letter and placing an explosive in the front seat. The detonator was in his pocket. He didn't help her up like a gentleman should but then again, Shadow wasn't exactly a lady. They both would have to go very soon. But they had some time since Zil's communicator was working fine and it was jamming everyone else's signal, including the soldiers. No communication from them immediately informed the secret police working in the communications department that Shadow must have escaped again.

"Does the oxygen tan-" Monica was about to mention the name of a new invention that could potentially put Shadow out for good whilst keeping her alive for experimentation. But that was when one of her officers spoke into her earpiece that they lost track of Shadow again. "Goddamnit. She's gone." She pressed on her earpiece and spoke into the mic on the back of her watch, "Get those soldiers out of there. Send some secret police officers and investigate what's going on". She sighed, looking up at the soldier, disappointment obvious in her eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:40 pm
"Thanks Zil." She muttered, kissing him on the cheek quickly before running off. She headed to the east gate and found the caravan, got on, and handed the letter to the guy in the passenger seat.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Zil was a little taken aback when Shadow kissed him, but he understood this to be a common custom for her so he thought nothing of it. He headed back into the warehouse and said to Dustin with a sigh, "Time to close up shop, I guess. Go down to the basement. The canned goods and clean water are still down there." It pays to be OC on details like that, which Zil had always been when it came to hideouts and meeting places.

"Old friend, this is Fox. The girl's name is Arianna Summers. She's a Helmshirish who was left behind during one of HERO's rescue operations. Take her to the headquarters along with those supplies. Don't tell them that I sent it", the letter read.

"Double down. Watch the borders! No one gets in or out of Diethelm!" Monica practically yelled as she paced around in the Secret Police HQ. The Secret Police hussled, especially those in charge of communications. She huffed, "The drug rings, syndicates, gangs. Find them. Purge them. Find the girl!", she said, now not really caring about any status quo issues. They were all going to get arrested and it did not matter how or how many of her own could be lost along the way. Diethelm was going to be stripped clean. Little did she know that the prize was on its way out before her orders could be carried out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:04 pm
((Coin toss says Shadow gets captured again. :/ ))

The men in the caravan nodded and hid her in a secret compartment of the car. She curled up into a ball silently as they got close to the border. After the inspection, they were about to let the caravan through when they suddenly got a message saying not to let anyone through. The caravan tried to speed through anyway, only to be shot down by the border snipers. The bullet hit the gas line, setting the car on fire and knocking it on it's side, the driver escaped and ran towards Mt. Angelo while Shadow was knocked out of the compartment. She fell onto the ground unconscious.

"Is this..." One soldier muttered.
"We've found the girl. She's knocked out this time." Another soldier reported. They strapped her arms behind her back with tight locks, and also her legs were locked together to prevent her from trying to run away. She was brought back to the HQ. "She's starting to wake up. What should we do with her? You're orders, ma'am?" They asked Monica.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Zil just had the feeling Shadow messed things up for him again. Those supplies would have been a big help to HERO. He sat in the basement with Dustin, knowing full well that they won't be found since the door (which was on the ceiling after a ladder) was safely hidden. Besides, what interest could they have in an empty warehouse? He turned his jammer into a radar and just as he had suspected, the signal from his friend's device was gone also. He pondered rescuing her but the heat in his gut told him what the answer should be.

Monica looked her over and said, "The 'Oxygen Tank'. We don't know if it works well enough yet but put her in there. Monitor her vital signs in case she might not survive it". The oxygen tank was basically a cylindrical compartment where oxygen was so controlled, it only allowed a little -- enough to keep someone alive but still blacked out -- to pass through it. Of course, playing with lack of oxygen was a little dangerous so they might have to turn the thing on and off for the first few days until her body adjusts to the lack of air and settle on what little there was.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:18 pm
As ordered, they put Shadow in the Oxygen Tank, but after a few moments, her vitals went haywire. Quickly, they turned it off and her vitals returned to normal. "Ma'am, she's too unstable. Her body is going into shock at the lack of oxygen. She'll die if we keep her in there."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:24 pm

"Turn the oxygen up first. Diminish it by the day, by the hour if it is possible", Monica said and nodded to a doctor who was part of the secret police force to manage it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:34 pm
The doctor's assistant who was doing the majority of the DNA research walked into the room as called. "What is this?" He asked.

"It's an oxygen tank." The doctor managing it said, and explained the details.

"This is no good. Ma'am, please turn it off. The lack of oxygen will do too much damage to her cells. That's halfway why the machine works. In order to extract the DNA, we need her to be fully healthy." The DNA doctor said. "Unfortunately, we don't have a tank, and she's probably immune to most numbing chemicals."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:37 pm

"We'll need her unconscious until we can find a solution. I'll get the twins", she said, walking off to talk on her phone. A member of the secret police who was disguised and assigned to body guard the twins was called up. He got the twins excused from class and got them on the phone. Monica waited for them to speak.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:47 pm
The doctors said nothing, but kept the machine off. She was already unconscious anyway, and it wasn't like she could break out with both her hands and feet bound. They simply waited for Damien to come down.

Damien was informed that Shadow was captured as soon as she arrived. They also told him where she was in case he wanted to see her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:02 pm
((psst, did you see my post, snuggles?))

After giving Jay the go ahead and start, Damien hung up and began doing some work. He then received the call about Shadow being recaptured. "Excellent" he said. The chief doctor may not be executed, but he would still make sure he would be taught a painful lesson for what he did.

The Absolute Leader went down to see where they held Shadow.

Dustin read the letter. So this mission involved him being a delivery boy. Eh, oh well. Anything to fight against his brother and the government. "Did something happen to Shadow?" he asked, a little concerned from Zil's expression. The sudden event upstairs had caught him off guard, but at least he knew where Shadow had been. He felt sorry for her and it only increased his anger towards Damien.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games