Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:21 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she laughs evilly::: You laugh now but i'll have the last laugh! I've got some hair dye for you.... and it aint dark... lmfao

Oh yeah? :/

:::she mimics while tryin not to laugh::: Oh yea...

:/

::she tries to make the same face but ends up laughin her a** off:::: oh damn thats too rich!

.-.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:23 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**laughing** I like you Kay... did I ever tell you that i am a closet pyromaniac **laughing wickedly**

O:

Me too! emotion_dowant

yeah.....I love a good fire and things that go BOOM!!!!!!!! emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

My pyromania is offset by my quiet, peaceful, non-destructive nature. .-.

well I am basically non-destructive myself **looks around quickly and whispers** I can't help it if that trailer needed to be moved and no one would move it so we............**looks around again**

Oh, I see. If you say so, lol.

Trailer? @.@ dowah?

**looks around one more time** WE TORCHED IT!!!!!!! it was rat and snake infested piece of junk setting in the ditch...county nor the state would come tow it away....the rats we had there were wharf rats...they are very big rats...so hubby's father and me torched it......glorious sight..beautiful fire..but what was more glorious was coming home and seeing the fire dept watching it burn and letting burn completely.........now that is the only structure I have torched.....but I have set many a fire...bonfire that is...and set off plenty of boom booms...fireworks that is....love those booms....oh forgot about the mailbox we blew up when I was a kid....boy they don't make M80s like they used too.. or cherry bombs....you know I don't think you can even get those anymore.....boy those were the days......things really went BOOM!!!!!!!  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah.....I love a good fire and things that go BOOM!!!!!!!! emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

well I am basically non-destructive myself **looks around quickly and whispers** I can't help it if that trailer needed to be moved and no one would move it so we............**looks around again**

Trailer? @.@ dowah?

**looks around one more time** WE TORCHED IT!!!!!!! it was rat and snake infested piece of junk setting in the ditch...county nor the state would come tow it away....the rats we had there were wharf rats...they are very big rats...so hubby's father and me torched it......glorious sight..beautiful fire..but what was more glorious was coming home and seeing the fire dept watching it burn and letting burn completely.........now that is the only structure I have torched.....but I have set many a fire...bonfire that is...and set off plenty of boom booms...fireworks that is....love those booms....oh forgot about the mailbox we blew up when I was a kid....boy they don't make M80s like they used too.. or cherry bombs....you know I don't think you can even get those anymore.....boy those were the days......things really went BOOM!!!!!!!

Oh my. @.@

LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Trailer? @.@ dowah?

Oh my. @.@

LOL

did I ever tell I was bad in my younger days.....it was a glorious site to take a galvanized bucket and stick a M80 under it and send it about twenty feet in the air....**looks up biting thumb nail** didn't get in trouble for that....but the mailbox we did.....**looks up again** oops almost forgot we weighed down the bucket and put two M80 in it....needless to say we got in trouble for blowing up Mom's mop bucket....ooooo did I mention my little brother was the weight on the bucket...........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Trailer? @.@ dowah?

Oh my. @.@

LOL

did I ever tell I was bad in my younger days.....it was a glorious site to take a galvanized bucket and stick a M80 under it and send it about twenty feet in the air....**looks up biting thumb nail** didn't get in trouble for that....but the mailbox we did.....**looks up again** oops almost forgot we weighed down the bucket and put two M80 in it....needless to say we got in trouble for blowing up Mom's mop bucket....ooooo did I mention my little brother was the weight on the bucket...........

... emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Trailer? @.@ dowah?

Oh my. @.@

LOL

... emotion_facepalm

well after seeing how high it went up he wanted to see how high it would go with him....I will let you know he survived his attempt to fly....yeah fireworks time of the year is my favorite time of the year...especially with the ones that go up and go boom...love the pretty sight they make too but that boom just really gets me going...they come as single ones but I rig them to go up in threes...Dion rigged nine to go off that was beautiful......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:24 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. @.@

LOL

... emotion_facepalm

well after seeing how high it went up he wanted to see how high it would go with him....I will let you know he survived his attempt to fly....yeah fireworks time of the year is my favorite time of the year...especially with the ones that go up and go boom...love the pretty sight they make too but that boom just really gets me going...they come as single ones but I rig them to go up in threes...Dion rigged nine to go off that was beautiful......

Every year they do some fireworks just a few houses down from me... And one year I thought they were setting off fireworks outside in the middle of the night, but that was just a transformer exploding. .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. @.@

LOL

... emotion_facepalm

Every year they do some fireworks just a few houses down from me... And one year I thought they were setting off fireworks outside in the middle of the night, but that was just a transformer exploding. .-.

we have some neighbors who set off fireworks too...they live on other streets...we will set off some of our then they will do some of theirs and we will go back and forth till we are all out...it is beautiful and fun and we don't even know each other...we just do it....
yeah those really let off a boom..had one one time at the corner of our house blow one night years ago....really lit up the sky....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:40 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

... emotion_facepalm

we have some neighbors who set off fireworks too...they live on other streets...we will set off some of our then they will do some of theirs and we will go back and forth till we are all out...it is beautiful and fun and we don't even know each other...we just do it....
yeah those really let off a boom..had one one time at the corner of our house blow one night years ago....really lit up the sky....

I've got some issues with hypersensitivity and I'm often a light sleeper... I was up half an hour before that because the sound of thhe electricity in the house changed and was driving me crazy. -_-

Nobody else even woke up from the explosion. .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

... emotion_facepalm

I've got some issues with hypersensitivity and I'm often a light sleeper... I was up half an hour before that because the sound of thhe electricity in the house changed and was driving me crazy. -_-

wow I bet you can hear the humming of the power lines then too...Kasai can drives her crazy.....

I was awake because could not sleep cause hubby worked the graveyard shift...Kasai was little and she would and could sleep through anything like that...she slept through the noise of them repairing it too...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:56 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

wow I bet you can hear the humming of the power lines then too...Kasai can drives her crazy.....

I was awake because could not sleep cause hubby worked the graveyard shift...Kasai was little and she would and could sleep through anything like that...she slept through the noise of them repairing it too...

It hasn't been so bad as of late. And the main culprit was the older TVs. My dad didn't know how to work the cable and this hundred pound TV would be on running with a blank screen like it was off and I'd throw a fit. The power in the back of it would him right against my wall. >.<

My brother can sleep through anything too. He had duct tape torn off of his bare legs without waking up. And a cat attacking his face. O.o

And he can fall asleep in any situation. >.<

Like, with his face in a chair and his butt up in the air. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:05 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

It hasn't been so bad as of late. And the main culprit was the older TVs. My dad didn't know how to work the cable and this hundred pound TV would be on running with a blank screen like it was off and I'd throw a fit. The power in the back of it would him right against my wall. >.<

My brother can sleep through anything too. He had duct tape torn off of his bare legs without waking up. And a cat attacking his face. O.o

oh that sounds terrible.....

my girls can do that too.....they used to sleep like that when they were little...me I can fall asleep in my chair like when I crash but otherwise I need to be in my bed to sleep.....which is what I need to do now....nighters Kay.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:09 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

oh that sounds terrible.....

my girls can do that too.....they used to sleep like that when they were little...me I can fall asleep in my chair like when I crash but otherwise I need to be in my bed to sleep.....which is what I need to do now....nighters Kay.....

We've phased out the older TVs over the years, even if my dad never did figure out how things worked. xP

Good night. ^__^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:34 am
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
-yells- HEY KAY.....get over there so I have a bigger target........-whispers-....please?? emotion_kirakira

Everyone is so nice to Kay. ;~;

-smiles sweetly- I said please. You know I luffz ya Kay. xd

Sure... ;~;

Kay might have to disappear soon anyway and won't be around for everyone to pick on. emotion_facepalm

-looks at him confused- Alright buddy.....explain this cuz I hope you are just toying with me. I don't want you going anywhere. sad  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:36 am
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
-yells- HEY KAY.....get over there so I have a bigger target........-whispers-....please?? emotion_kirakira

Everyone is so nice to Kay. ;~;

-smiles sweetly- I said please. You know I luffz ya Kay. xd

Sure... ;~;

Kay might have to disappear soon anyway and won't be around for everyone to pick on. emotion_facepalm

-looks at him confused- Alright buddy.....explain this cuz I hope you are just toying with me. I don't want you going anywhere. sad

Nope. >.<

I'm quite likely to become unable to come online at some point in the near future... sweatdrop  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games