Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

inceptiveAndromeda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:55 pm
Well, I won't say my age, but I will say that I am a girl.
I've been on Gaia since 7/7/07, so a little over a month and a half.
You can call me Saph or Phira, or just about anything you can make out of the first part of my name...

I like anime, mostly Mahou Shoujo. I also listen to music 24/7. There are only a few types of music I don't like. I highly dislike Rap, I'm not that fond of most country(Though Carrie Underwood is good, and Gretchen Wilson is ok.), or R&B.
I listen mostly to pop. J-pop in fact.

I'm currently trying to learn Japanese, and I'm always looking for a helping hand in my lessons(I'm basically teaching myself, with no help at the moment).

I also love to read. I tend to stick to fantasy books and novels. I also read a lot of manga.

I tend to like sketching, and I'm getting better(slowly but surely).

So, post a comment on my profile, or send me a message if you want to talk, I'm on daily!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:14 am
Hi, I'm new and I got a invite so I decided to join.  

Baconess

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:35 pm
Um...Hi.

I'm Marina. Just call me Rina, Kayz? ^^ I'm an all round fun gal, I'm a crazy Harry Potter Fangirl, and I'm known to be pretty random. I come from canada, though I'm currently living in Paris.

FMA is my life, along with alot of other anime. My favorite book besides the HP series would be "Wicked:The life and times of the wicked witch of the West"

I'm a female if you can't tell, so I can be a little Bitchy at times, but don't take it personally.

I plan to go into law, although I'd rather be writing and drawing~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:40 pm
Hey, I've been on gaia since sometime in 2003, Meh, My intrests are Gaming, Anime, And Computer Animation, Im Misunderstood most of the time, And i love to make light in the heat of the situation, My favorite anime i'd say would be Hellsing (w00t) Anyways, another thing about me is im an insane roleplayer, anyways See ya! - Calvin J. Bright  

Ogreal

Beloved Conversationalist

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • 50 Wins 150

Kage Kaitou

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:35 pm
Hi, the name's Kage Kaitou.. I'm glad to be in this guild it rocks...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:49 am
Hello!I'm Emily,more commonly on the inter webs "Gaz",i'm an insane clown posse fan.I'm a horrorcore fan,movies and music mostly.Favorite anime is YuYu Hakusho.I'm scottish,from my father's side.I was just searching random guilds and found this one,been debating on joining for a while.But,why not join? mrgreen  

Oo_JokersWild_oO

zialion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Hey whats up i am not that new i just have never posted so i thought i would. I got this invite randomly and i thought i would join it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:30 am
GazGirl2dope-Mule
Hello!I'm Emily,more commonly on the inter webs "Gaz",i'm an insane clown posse fan.I'm a horrorcore fan,movies and music mostly.Favorite anime is YuYu Hakusho.I'm scottish,from my father's side.I was just searching random guilds and found this one,been debating on joining for a while.But,why not join? mrgreen

Wish I hadn't posted that under mule.>.<  

AmerikaForAnarchy

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:09 pm
I'm awesome
fer shur
>.>

Ah, I'm 14...female...writing is my thing, doodling is fun, and I'm interested in business. I'm starting high school in a week[ohgawdz o____o]and was looking for more distractions from my future homework. I like to think that I'm a nice, compassionate, understanding person with no anger issues to speak of....nevermind, the latter's a lie because I do get riled up easily, but whatever.

Anime pwn'z because it's...shiny, or something. Manga is entertaining as well, so are books. And science. Numbers are evil. I dunno what else...look in my profile for my interests and blahblahblah.

I like to talk about myself, a lot...so I'll probably have a ball in that blog subforum. Also I like pink...and lime...and bright colors...Stereotypes are stupid domokun

[-random-]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:54 am
hi im rachel
im 14
i used to be a member of this guild but that account got hacked and now im starting a new account and its great to be a member of this guild again.  

music girl_123456

Nia Lunaire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:10 pm
hi umm my rp name/gaia name is Nia or Chibi-Chan
my age...um on sept 2nd im gonna be 13
and im from NY!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:56 pm
Hello, I'm new here =o

I'm 16, like doing all sorts of things. I fence, write, program, play Guild Wars, and do all sorts of other stuff.  

Malcheior Sveth

Red-Sephroth94

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:05 pm
hi, im redseph, im a guy whos thirteen and decided to join a guild because.....well why not xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:04 pm
Hello everyone!
I'm Anonymous..., and irl my name is Alice. You can call me that if you like.
I'm 14 and live in England, and I'm about to start my GCSEs gonk
I like manga, baking, hugging, philosophy, playing music, listening to music, reading, writing (fiction), and going barefoot. I'm also interested in Japan.

It's currently 11.04pm here in England, so I'm off to bed 3nodding

Anonymous...

Arisu_Hitomi

Aged Cat

7,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:30 pm
Heya! My name is Arisu, well not my real name but just call me that. I am 16 and I like anime, manga, reading, taking pictures, playing my sax, hanging with friends and a bunch of other stuff^^
I know i'll have an awesome time here!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games