Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:05 am
Night simply smiled and shook her head, "You were a lot more helpful than you realize Keiko. Your presence, alone, helped prevent me from doing irreparable damage. Had it just been me, I'd have burned the building down to ashes. Damn the consequences. But because you and V were there, I was able to hold myself back."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:42 am
Ms Edyn
Night simply smiled and shook her head, "You were a lot more helpful than you realize Keiko. Your presence, alone, helped prevent me from doing irreparable damage. Had it just been me, I'd have burned the building down to ashes. Damn the consequences. But because you and V were there, I was able to hold myself back."

"You know, I do have a name and not just a letter for a title." Sub spoke up as he entered the room, having heard just the last sentence Night spoke, where she mentioned him. "I assume I've been talked about, either that or tinnitus...considering all the explosions I've been very near in my life I would not be surprised if that were the case." He said, pulling at his left ear a bit. "What's up?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:33 pm
Keiko couldn't help but smile when Night confirmed what she'd been hoping - that she had been of help that day. But her smile fell flat when Sub entered the room - like a kid caught breaking into the cookie jar. "We - er, Night, wanted to ask you some more questions. About... uh, the clone thing? I guess?" she asked, hoping her presence kept Night this time around, though she couldn't help but feel a bit nervous as well, much like last time.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:07 pm
"And here I thought you liked the V, V," Night said, the temperature in the room rising ever so slightly. Though not enough to cause alarm, it would easily be felt by the two humans. Grumbling softly to herself, Night fixed Sub with an icy glare, "I am curious, though. How much do you know about my 'condition'?"  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:08 pm
"Clone thing? Eh? We got another clone around here? I thought I got rid of that machine..." Sub said in response to Keiko, muttering the last part playfully. When Night spoke he would snap back into a more serious demeanor. "Honestly, what I told you is all I know. Someone was messing with you and we discovered proof. Outside of confirmation that yes, you were genetically modified, I really don't know anything else at this point. You can ask GRAY if you wish, I've ordered him to declassify the file I've kept on you. Be warned though, there are a lot of comments about that fiiine A." Sub said with a laugh, trying to liven the mood.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:14 pm
"I don't see how that's funny," Keiko said to Sub after he finished talking. Maybe it was a Sub/Night thing. She teased and taunted him, he shoved her wildest fears in her face, or however that went.

Keiko began putting things away and went to check her purse for something when she came across something that was put in there by another person a long time ago. Something with a tag that indicates it was meant for a certain Snagem. She dropped everything and handed the Pokeball over to Sub. "I was supposed to give you this a while ago and forgot, sorry. It's from a friend of mine," she explained.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:55 pm
Night sneered slightly and watched as Keiko passed the pokeball to Sub, "You know I hate talking to the machine."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:29 pm
"He ain't that bad." Sub scoffed at Night before reaching out and taking the Safari Ball from Keiko. "A friend of yours? Why would a friend of yours give you this to give to me? Oh well, let's see if there is something inside. This ought to be interesting." The man said as he tossed the ball onto the floor, the device bouncing on the ground just once before popping open and with a show of light a tiny of creature appeared from within.

"Oddish!" Chimed the little Weed Pokemon as it appeared, the Grass type skipping from side to side happily.

"An Oddish? Who would want to give me an Oddish...?" Sub asked no one in particularly, the man positively puzzled as he watched the tiny thing dance.

-----

"There's one!" Toren thought to himself as stood up and peered over some bushes he had crept though, spotting a lone Oddish at the edge of a small pond. Typically these Pokemon were nocturnal but early he had spotted one running from a Fearow, apparently the bird at spotted it in a patch of grass and wanted to make a quick meal of it. The Fearow had since given up the chase but now the Oddish was exhausted and stopped at the pond to soak its feet in it for a bit to refresh its self.

The former Snagem would see this as the perfect opportunity to catch the perfect gift for his cousin, the other man hopefully remembering the significance of the Pokemon. After all, an Oddish played a big role in their meeting. Without delay the trainer would toss out an Ultra Ball, the device popping open in midair to release his Skarmory, Alumin.

"Go easy on it, Swift!" Toren shouted to his bird, the Oddish already attempting to flee as it ran towards some tall grass.

Not one to allow his prey to get away the Armor Bird Pokemon would fan its wings vigorously and release from them a flurry of star shaped fragments of Normal energy. The stars would seek their target, the Weed Pokemon, where ever it went, said stars pelting it one after another. The Grass type would cry out and scream in pain as the Swift hit, the young Pokemon taking heavy damage from just that.

Despite being so small and defenseless the little critter would still trying to fight back as it let out a shout and attempted an Absorb attack on Alumin, the Skarmory not even so much as flinching as a minuscule amount of its energy was robbed from it. Hell, Alumin has hurt its self preening its self worse than that.

The Steel type lover would realize how one sided this was and recognized that another attack would be overkill at this point and so deciding not to harm the Oddish anymore than he had too the man would take out one of his Safari Balls and hurl it at the Oddish, the device meeting its mark the first time as it popped open upon contact and sucked the Weed Pokemon inside.

One...two...and...click! The Oddish was caught!

"Nice!" Toren cheered happily as he patted Alumin on the back before running over to the ball and picked it up. "I wish I could be there to see his face! I just know it will bring memories back to my cuz!" Toren said as he stared at the Safari Ball with a big happy grin on his face.

-----

Sub would stare at the Oddish a little longer before deciding it had seen enough of its dance and recalled it, the man stashing the ball away before giving a shrug of his shoulders. "I can't for the life of me think of who would give me an Oddish and why." He admitted. "Who was your friend again, Keiko?" He asked the girl.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:39 pm
Keiko felt her bashfullness return in full force. She was hoping Sub would see the contents of the Pokeball and understand immediately what it meant, but that wasn't the case. "It was... uh.. T-Toren asked me to s-send it to you," Keiko stuttered, forcing herself to say the words despite being fearful of what Sub might do with the knowledge.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:47 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Keiko felt her bashfullness return in full force. She was hoping Sub would see the contents of the Pokeball and understand immediately what it meant, but that wasn't the case. "It was... uh.. T-Toren asked me to s-send it to you," Keiko stuttered, forcing herself to say the words despite being fearful of what Sub might do with the knowledge.

"Toren?" Sub repeated after Keiko with a puzzled tone. The man would go quiet for a good while as he mulled over this revelation. After a moment of silence he would scoff and smile, suppressing a laugh as he obviously remembered something. "Tch, he would, wouldn't he?" He said aloud to himself, just shaking his head and sighing. "Thank you, Keiko, for bringing this to me. I really appreciate it."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:52 pm
"He looked very sad about what happened when I first met him in Hoenn," Keiko explained, intending to keep her word and hope that Sub would be okay with what she was about to ask. "I was hoping if... i-if you would forgive him. The Oddish isn't a bribe. In fact, he didn't ask me to ask you to forgive him. I'm asking because... I thought it w-would help him not feel depressed anymore."

Keiko knew she was taking a big gamble asking Sub this, but she felt it was the right thing to do for Toren's sake.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:18 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"He looked very sad about what happened when I first met him in Hoenn," Keiko explained, intending to keep her word and hope that Sub would be okay with what she was about to ask. "I was hoping if... i-if you would forgive him. The Oddish isn't a bribe. In fact, he didn't ask me to ask you to forgive him. I'm asking because... I thought it w-would help him not feel depressed anymore."

Keiko knew she was taking a big gamble asking Sub this, but she felt it was the right thing to do for Toren's sake.

Sub would stare at Keiko long and hard, the gears in his head turning violent as a hundred thoughts swirled around inside. On the outside he looked a little angry, possibly scaring Keiko though he truly wasn't, he was simply deep in thought. Eventually his scowl would fade away and the man would just kind of roll his eyes and look away from Keiko. "I'll consider it, for you if anything, Keiko. You have my promise that I will truly give it some thought. Though I can't promise my forgiveness, just my consideration is all I can give."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:22 pm
Keiko certainly didn't feel safe when Sub glared at her like that, but happily accepted his answer when he gave it. "Thank you, Sub,""she would say happily and energetically. She would soon remember why she was here, though, and take a step back, letting Night and Sub continue their conversation, if there was any conversation left to continue. Though something Night said a moment ago sprang forth in her mind and caught her curiosity. "Wait, the machine? What machine?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:39 pm
Reno Vantas
Leslie would look over at Aile as she continued thrashing Reno around inside of her secondary mouth. "He basically is a rock. He'll be fine." She said dismissively, smacking Reno against the ground one more time before letting him slip out. Walking over a few feet, Leslie would drop through a hole in the ground that spontaneously appeared before disappearing just as quickly. Laying on the ground, Reno would simply continue staring into the air for a moment. "Well....did it at least work?" Reno finally said, still staring into the air.

"You know, I can at least bet that he wouldn't appreciate it..." Aile shook her head and looked over to Tatooine. "Well, it did at least. I felt the shockwave from when the Onix landed fairly sharply, and then tiny little... pin pricks, I guess, would be a suitable word, from the Pokémon fleeing on the ground, and anything else falling back to the ground if it went up from the impact. I'll be honest, I was trying to focus, though. I probably would have missed most of it if I wasn't paying attention."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:55 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"Machine? Hm? What machine?" Sub said to Keiko, exaggerating a blink in response to Keiko's question. "Any who, I need to find a certain bird. Tootles!" The man said with a flamboyant wave before exiting the room.

Blizzard120

"Bliiizz!" Sub shouted as he roamed around the main area of HQ, looking for the Cold One himself.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games