Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:18 pm

She's...-dame sighs and looks down at their hands, dark against light.- sad She's talking about my m eek stressed

-dame facepalms- Dammit Psy. -she sighs again and hangs her head, removing herself from the stool as Flame walks away-

-dame holds back her tears, quickly puts away the things she got out earlier, then goes over to him, slipping her hand into his and gently picking up his bottle with the other one. dame doesn't look him in the eye- M...maybe now is a good time to go down to my quarters... sad
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:21 pm

She's married. stare

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:22 pm

((Is I going to be able to catches up... Doggone RL anyways.))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:26 pm

*sits up straighter as he waits for Flame's reaction*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:27 pm

eek PSYZAPP!! -frustrated tears start pouring down her face- mad scream Is everything else that happened not enough?! Do you have to ruin the only good thing in my life too? -too upset to get out anything else she tries to calm down only resorting in crying harder- crying crying crying -she slams down his alcohol bottle onto the counter and lets go of his hand, trying to wipe her tears-
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:33 pm

-just as dame grabs his hand and starts urging him to follow her to her place, he hears Psyzapps latent response to his question. Pausing, he furrows his brows and repeats the answer in his head a few times, knowing he hadn't heard her wrong. Looking at Psyzapp incredulously, he turns the same look on dame, watching her rant-

Married? You're married? mad

-glaring at dame, he downs the rest of his drink-

Are you seriously telling me that I had to hear about something as huge as this from someone else? Why is she even the one telling me?! Are you not grown enough to handle your own business?

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Lil Brat

{{*attackpounceglomplatchesontight* BRATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying heart crying heart crying heart crying heart crying }}
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:37 pm

-gets angry and sadder- scream How can you even say that! What did I JUST tell you earlier about things happening and needing to tell you!? God!!

-she closes her eyes and balls her fists tight- Can this get any worse?! crying crying crying -her face is red and tears keep pouring down-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:39 pm

*edges closer to Dame, wanting to comfort her, but unsure what Flame will do*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:43 pm

"Psy! I can't believe you just did that? Did it ever occur to you that she might have been planning on telling him? stressed "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:49 pm

I thought he already knew! stressed I didn't know he had just gotten hereā€¦damnit! stressed
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Flame Knightmaer
Lil Brat

{{*attackpounceglomplatchesontight* BRATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying heart crying heart crying heart crying heart crying }}
((*Snugglecuddlehugs* Misses you crying heart ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:53 pm

-dame looks up pleadingly at Flame, taking his hand gently- Please...please give me a chance to explain... -she tries to stop her lower lip from trembling, her eyes are wet with tears- Please come down to my room... cry
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:00 pm

-a collage of emotions, he looks at dame, part of him wanting to tell her where she could go but the other part needing to hear her explanation. Why she lied to him for so long. Why she got involved with him as a married person. For the third time, he wrenches his hand from her grip, grabbing his bottle roughly while still holding his glass in the other hand. Not speaking, he just waited for her to lead the way to her quarters-

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:04 pm

-dame tries not to cry and turns away from him, wrapping her arms around her middle, she leads the way to her quarters. Her shoulders shake slightly as she walks in front of him. She prays to the powers that be that he will believe her story and not leave her. She doesn't know what she would do if she lost him too. She almost sinks to her knees thinking about it. dame does the security scans and opens her door for him, going inside and turning on the light-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games