Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:07 pm

*watches them walk away and sighs* I hope he listens to her and does not get too mad.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:08 pm

She watches dame and Flame leave the bar. Shaking her head, she turns to Psy.

"Look, I know you have issues with dame and Dec still being legally married....but it was not your place to tell Flame that! Good gawd, Psy! What if you hadn't told Dougherty something as explosive as that, and somebody told him before you had a chance to explain? Huh?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:15 pm

-follows dame inside, trying to calm down as he finds his way to her room. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he pours himself another drink, and takes a long sip from it. Knowing he's on the verge of turning the bottle up soon, he places it on the nightstand, along with his glass. The last thing he needed was to be sloshed and start having bad judgement. But just how in hell can you explain being married and not telling the person you're with?! Pinching the bridge of his nose, he sits and waits for her to start-
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:16 pm

I thought she had already told him…like probably a long time ago when they were first getting involved!!! stressed I had already said too much before I realized she hadn't!! stressed

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:21 pm

She sighs, "Psy, I don't understand why you felt it was your place to tell him to begin with. And dame made a good point....she has been through quite a bit lately. I'm sure she had every intention of filling him in....on everything that's been going on."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:24 pm

-dame shuts her door and locks it behind her, deadbolting it and locking the bottom lock. She glances up at the corners of her room where the cameras and/or other bugs might be... stressed that HE put there and sighs- Flame, I need you to come with me. -she leads him into the bathroom, locks the door behind them, turns on the shower full blast and the sink all the way, then sitting him down on the floor, she sits across from him and speaks in a low voice where he can hear her everything that has happened so far. She tells him only the facts that lead up to the 'marriage' first then... sad cry Goes into details about the awful things that have happened. She didn't want him thinking she was trying to give him a pity party while explaining things-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:25 pm

*sighs* Dame does not need more to go wrong for her... sad I hope he can forgive her and help her be happy again.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:29 pm

*Slips in through the shadows, quietly appearing behind the bar counter.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:38 pm

She looks over at Velcore.

"Velcore, thank you for coming by. It was good to see you."

She turns back toward Psy and sees that Brat has appeared.

"Bratty, good to see you, but I'm afraid I'm headed downstairs now.....I'm sure Psy can fill you in."

She takes her beer with her and heads downstairs.

((I HATE IN-SERVICE WEEK! crying Seriously, with all these friggin' meetings, how in the hell are we supposed to get the rooms ready when they don't want the assistants accruing comp time? gonk ))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:39 pm

*sees movement behind the counter and looks up* Hello, Brat.

*waves a paw at Katana* Good night, Katana.

((Edited))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:45 pm

*She sighs and knows she screwed up big time. Nobody else around here seems to think being married is any big deal and she really thought Dame would have told Flame immediately before anything too terribly serious happened between them. All she can do now is hope that Flame hears Dame out and hope they can work it out.*

Hi Lil. I'm afraid I'm probably not going to be very good company. Besides, I should go eat my dinner. It is good to see you. *She gives Velcore a small nod.* See you later Velcore.

*She grabs the bottle of wine she was after, makes her way into her office, does the security measures, goes down the corridor and into her chambers.*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:49 pm

*She goes into her kitchen, dishes herself a plate of Spaghetti, pours herself a glass of wine and sits at the island eating her dinner in silence.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:51 pm

*She smiles as the ladies wave a quick hello and head off to bed. She refills her flask and slips it in her waistband.* Hello Velcore.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:02 pm

*makes his way up the the main bar area after having slept in a little. When he comes in, he sees Brat and Velcore and waves to them*
Vendui'~ I have not seen either of you in a while it seems, though I do believe I caught sight of you at the party, Velcore.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Good night, Psyzapp.

*sighs as he looks up at Brat* It seems that tonight is not a good night to talk to the ladies. Flame is back, and he is downstairs with Dame, learning what happened while he was gone.

*waves a paw at Ryzan* Hello, Ryzan.

((Edited))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games