Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 3392 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:02 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Yeah, I know, and I've been missing you, too. I can assure you though that soon I should be getting a few less hours.

*He takes another bite, then reaches up for a wine glass out of the cupboard and sets it down.* Pass the wine, please.

*She passes him the wine and takes another bite of her dinner.* I completely understand about your schedule you know. I'm not a stranger to working some long hours. I'm not trying to complain to you, I'm just worried about you not getting enough rest or time for yourself.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Psyzapp
*She passes him the wine and takes another bite of her dinner.* I completely understand about your schedule you know. I'm not a stranger to working some long hours. I'm not trying to complain to you, I'm just worried about you not getting enough rest or time for yourself.

For the time being, I'm getting enough rest to function on. Perhaps when the time allows it, we could go for another weekend stay at your place in Upper GGG.

*He pours himself a few fingers worth of wine, then takes a sip. In his mind, he contemplates on how he could make that weekend extra special.* User Image

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:27 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

For the time being, I'm getting enough rest to function on. Perhaps when the time allows it, we could go for another weekend stay at your place in Upper GGG.

*He pours himself a few fingers worth of wine, then takes a sip. In his mind, he contemplates on how he could make that weekend extra special.* User Image

*She picks up her dishes, brings them to the sink, rinses them off and puts them into the dishwasher. She listens to his suggestion about a weekend retreat and lights up. User Image She goes over to him, puts her arms around him and kisses him on his cheek.* I would love to spend the weekend with you at Upper GGG. In fact, I'll go over there tomorrow and check to see if the remodeling is finished. I just want you to be happy, William. You tell me when you want to go and I'll take care of everything, my darling. heart
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 10 Total: 21 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Psyzapp
*She picks up her dishes, brings them to the sink, rinses them off and puts them into the dishwasher. She listens to his suggestion about a weekend retreat and lights up. User Image She goes over to him, puts her arms around him and kisses him on his cheek.* I would love to spend the weekend with you at Upper GGG. In fact, I'll go over there tomorrow and check to see if the remodeling is finished. I just want you to be happy, William. You tell me when you want to go and I'll take care of everything, my darling. heart

*Knowing full well that this weekend getaway would help take her mind off from whatever her day had given her, he quickly finishes up the last bites of his dinner as he hears her response. He chuckles at her excitement and enjoys the feel of her arms around him and the softness of her lips on his cheek. He hugs her arms across his chest with his.*

I am happy, Trina. I just cannot imagine what my life would be like without you in it to brighten my days. *He smiles at her warmly, then gets up to rinse his dishes and puts them in the dishwasher. He then offers his arm to her with another smile.* Ready to head to bed, love?

(( Good time to end it here for the night! Got an appt. in the AM. ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:04 am

*She puts her hand around his arm and grins at him as she gazes up at him. He smiles at her as they head to the bedroom. They both get undressed and each get into bed on their respective sides, both slipping into the sheets simultaneously and she giggles at the synchronicity. Are you copying me? *She says playfully as they each slide over to meet in the middle of the bed. He gives her a crooked grin and puts his arm around her as she places her head upon his chest. She puts her arm on him and runs her fingers though the hair on his chest as he kisses her on the top of her head. I think you are copying me. wink *They both laugh, snuggle up close and fall asleep holding each other.* heart User Image

(( Goodnight Officer…sweet dreams. heart ))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:26 am

*appears in the bar and makes a martini straight away*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:32 am

-enters the bar with a sack, and mixes drinks from the bar with powders and liquids from containers in the bag, and the resulting mix turns from blue to red. she then flames the mix and takes a seat with her drink-
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:35 am

*shakes his head, coming out of his daydream when he hears others in the bar*
Gi ussta sweatdrop Bwael kre'tan~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:42 am

-walks out of the shadows-

Well, I think I'll have a whiskey for breakfast and a red wine as my drink.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:52 am

*looks at Asuka*
User Image
You and Leko are more alike than you know....

*watches the fairy make the concoction with wide eyes*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:01 am

I do not believe whiskey is quite a meal sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:03 am

*rolls here eyes as she sips her martini*
Tell that to Leko....

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:07 am

Ryzan Vixtul
I do not believe whiskey is quite a meal sweatdrop
((Monty Python reference, a man ordered a whiskey as an appetizer, a whiskey for dinner, and a whiskey for dessert, and wine as a drink. Look up "monty python silliest sketch" on YouTube.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:08 am

lady ayami chan
*looks at Asuka*
User Image
You and Leko are more alike than you know....
I am?

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:11 am

taking whiskey for a meal stare
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 3392 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games