Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
What item would you steal from the avi above you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 409 410 411 412 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you steal??
  Uh...
  Stealing is immoral...
  EVERYTHING!!!
  I want cake.......
View Results

Deathfrost

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:04 am
Buys a new computer with the money i got before from when you bought everything back on Gaia eBay..then steals everything again & sends it to some weirdo who wanted to wear your clothes for some reason... twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:03 pm
tracks wierdo downs goes to his house beats him for money and my stuff. comes back and beats u and takes your stuff and puts it in a safe. twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  

oblesk121

HazyKoala

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:08 pm
Takes your shoes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:10 pm
takes hat and hits you with it.  

oblesk121

Deathfrost

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:20 pm
Steals all your stuff again + steals all the money you stole from weirdo + sends you to jail for assault + Laughs at the fact that you didn't know that the guy you beat wasn't me...+ steals your gf after telling her you dumped her & thats why you stopped calling + Sends her to jail for 'stealing' my car.... *Laughs maniacally....* twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 pm
Steals your virginity razz

You already know you want me to! razz

Jk.

Steals hammer.  

BornToPlease

Deathfrost

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:42 pm
Maybe I do maybe I don't... Wanna find out? wink lol
Steals your suspenders...
twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 pm
We already discussed this so yes you do! wink And I already have wink

Steals your heart!

Mwahahahahaha twisted
;P  

BornToPlease

oblesk121

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 pm
breaks out of jail and takes gf with me and takes hammer and beats both of you with hammer. takes money and runs to mexico. twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:50 pm
lol steals all your money + Laughs at the fact that you don't get that we're unbeatable... sends you to a Mexican prison for stealing Tacos... twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  

Deathfrost

Magnetic Sex Symbol

BornToPlease

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:52 pm
Steals CM from you and runs! ;P wink

twisted ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:58 pm
Steals your heart your soul and a kiss.. + steals your head wings... heart twisted eek  

Deathfrost

Magnetic Sex Symbol

HazyKoala

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:00 pm
Takes the jewels and RUNS  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:02 pm
Steals a kiss back, your whole body, and that golden head thing for me... heart wink 4laugh

(meant for deathfrost wink )  

BornToPlease

Deathfrost

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:09 pm
Wow you stole a kiss & her whole body + stole my little crown thing... Ok I will go back in time and steal something else... rofl mrgreen twisted  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 409 410 411 412 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games