Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:36 pm
He sighed as the bottle was filled with black liquid. "Ah, one of the lowest of demonic parasitic creatures, A vivirini if I recall." He said putting a finger to his lip. "Hmm..." He seemed to be in deep thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:36 pm
User Image
Hana stood up from the couch, she swayed a little bit and then started to head for the door, trying to keep her balance.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:41 pm
Neuro saw her and headed towards her,"Your still too weak to go out on your own Hana,"He looked at her and sighed,"She's going to say something stubborn,"He just stared.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:42 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon stopped and listened to Soli laughing. He chuckled a bit himself. "M'kay." He replied to Neuro before looking to Soli. "Know of a room where Neuro won't mind us doing something?" He asked with a bright smile upon his face.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:42 pm
User Image
"I'm not staying here with people I don't trust when Brago might need help." Hana said, opening the door and walking out into the hall way. She caught her self against the wall when her legs gave out for a second.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:44 pm
"Who said you couldn't trust us, we had brought you here to keep you away from that man. If that's not trustworthy enough I don't know what is." He said giving a sigh.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:56 pm
"Brago is all right but if you want to go then just go,"He saw her stumbling along,"She is stubborn and though she will be burden for Brago,"He looked at her,"Please forgive."He grabbed her in a iron grip and started bringing her back to the office,"Your going to die if you go out like this,"he said this to her,"Soli, Leon I need you both out here now."

Soli frowned and smiled,"My room its in the basement after Neuro is calmed down we can go there,"She sat up and grabbed Leon's hand and walking into the living room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:58 pm
Luc raised an eyebrow.  

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:01 pm
User Image
Hana started to struggle against neuro, hurting herself more than him. Her aura started to whip around violently, trying to get her out of his grip.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon tailed wagged happily at the thought and followed her out of the room. At this point, he didn't care what Neuro had to say to them, though he would listen out of respect.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:04 pm
Neuro saw this and sighed,"Fine then,"His face boar utter disappointment something hardly seen on his face,"Go get yourself killed by that vampire and burden Brago, he couldn't fend off against him and he lost his hand when the vampire used his seduction on you trying to get you back,"Neuro looked at her and sat back down on his couch next to Luc,"Leave."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image
"Its my fault Brago got hurt, I have to go to him to make him better." hana told Neuro. "besides, Its not like you're trying very hard to keep me here." She said as she half walked/half stumbled out the door. she made it to the hall again and started to lead herself down it using the wall.  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:16 pm
"Neuro may I see the jar with the now probably liquidized vivirini?" He said. "It's affects can also be reversed into an elixir." He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:34 pm
User Image
Hana finally made it out of the building. She started to walk down the street, looking for Brago.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:36 pm
User Image
"Excuse me, pretty lady. Do you have the time." Argon said coming up behind Hana and placing his arm about her shoulders. He licked her ear, "Cause I do."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games