Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:38 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

" Uh yes. It's my first year here, I'm a little excited. Have you been here for long then?" Quinn asked shaking back in return. Her father had once said that to have a weak handshake gave a bad impression, so she tried not to give a sissy fingers only thing like her mother pulled.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
The round table beside the window was encapsulated half way around by the plush red lined booth. It didn't mean a great view for whoever sat in the exact middle of the seat, but it did have its own picture window that allowed those on the peripheries to catch the odd occurrence from out of doors.

Max sat on the right side of the booth and propped his one foot up on the cushion on an angle, so he could relax totally while he ate.

He peppered his eggs and was from all appearances was digging in happily.

This school year was going to be awesome. He was just coming to realize that with food this good, no siblings or crazy mom to hound him and basically free access to a pool he could live life the way he'd always wanted to try.

On his own.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:45 pm
((This RP seems to have become a 1x1. That makes me a little sad.))

"Yes, this will be my fourth year here. I just completed the secondary education portion of this academy last year and now I'm in the post-secondary part" Christopher said, "so I have a new uniform". He then stood up with his fork. "Excuse me for one moment" he said, then put that fork where all the dirty dishes and utensils were placed by students after the meal. He then got a clean fork and sat down. "Needed a replacement" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:31 pm

Quinn took a quick few bites of her to toast and took in what Christopher said. "I'm doing my last year of high school, my mom said I can see if I like it before I choose to go to university here or not." Quinn didn't mention how excited and jealous her mom had been at the prospect of the age variance between students. She was pretty sure that was the exact opposite emotion that should have occurred. "To clarify though, do you prefer Chris or Christopher?"

Max dug in his bag for the crumpled schedule he'd been sent home, any other school would probably have amended this particular document twice by now. Though he had a different feeling about this one.

He pulled out his textbook, which looked relatively new, and the pad of paper his mom had gotten him.
He rarely bothered with binders, a clipboard and a decent file folder system was all he ever used. He bought rings from the dollar store and would keep things together that way, but generally his note taking was pretty minimal.

He looked forwards to another binder free year. He picked up his bacon and started crunching. The first part of this last year of highschool should be a breeze. Stupid really that he'd been disqualified by not attending. He was pretty sure one teacher had even given him an extra tardy just to make it happen. But whatever.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:18 pm
Christopher shrugged. "Either is fine. Have you done a tour of the campus yet? It's pretty big, so you need to know where you're going" he stated.

After seeing Zaias and Ali off, Dr. Stanfield went to his office and began preparing for a new year at the school.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:12 pm

"Oh, ah no. I wandered a little bit this morning and yesterday evening with my mom, but we didn't specifically look in any of the buildings. I have the map they sent to my house." Quin said sliding her bag - which she totally had with her this whole time- to the side of her chair and pulling out an agenda with a laminated window which seemed to hold both her schedule and the school map.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:30 pm
"Ah, well I'm not sure when the tour things are being done, but I can show you around a bit if you want. I was planning on doing some experiments in the science lab, but I can do that later" Christopher said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:36 pm
Rock groaned after lazing on his car's hood for a while. He grabbed the remote, shut the car's sound system and slid off the hood, threw the remote in the open window and opened the door to grab his back pack. He also made sure to roll up the windows, lock the car and leave a water-bottle open. He headed off to his first class, already anxious for the performance exams that didn't come until later in the year. The water from the ground lifted through the air and wrapped itself around his free left hand and crept around his arm, before kicking (without exaggerated force) the door open and marching inside.

Once in his first class, mathematics, he took the seat in the far corner near an open window and got himself comfortable.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:35 pm

"Oh sure, that'd be great, but doesn't the first period start soon?" Quinn finished her berries and took a sip of her drink, checking her watch at the same time.

Max finished and wiped his face and fingers off with his napkin. He wasn't a messy eater, but it was a habit to have a napkin at home as well. He ate a lot of take out at home and was used to it. His metabolism and constant swimming kept him healthy enough though.

He headed for the washroom and rinsed his mouth out with the lil bottle of mouthwash he always carried in his fairly empty bag.
Then he headed for class. He checked the crumpled paper he'd pulled out earlier and went to look for his new class.
(Lets say...MATH)

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:59 pm
Christopher checked the time. "Oh, yeah. I guess it is. My first class starts a little later. I forgot that there's a difference between the schedules of the secondary part and post-secondary part of the school" he said. "So what is your first class?"

Spencer pulled out his uniform from a garment bag and changed into it. He then realised what time it was and cursed. He quickly got his books together and rushed off to math. He would be glad when he graduated from the high school part of the academy and wouldn't have to do math anymore, at least he hoped.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:20 pm

"Looks like math," Quinn said peeking at her schedule. "Do you know if the teacher is nice?" She asked as she took another sip of her drink. She packed her schedule back into her bag and set her cutlery on her tray properly so it wouldn't slip.

Max slipped into the middle seat by the window, as the very back one was taken. He nodded to the dude and started his usual for math. Staring out the window. Head on hand.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:34 pm
"Actually something strange happened last year. The math and science teacher suddenly got up and disappeared and he hasn't been seen since. The school used a temporary teacher for the rest of the year. There's a new teacher this year so I don't know what they will be like" Christopher replied. It was very strange indeed.

Spencer rushed into math and found only a couple of empty desks left. He took one next to Max and got his books and stuff out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:22 pm

"Oh! That is odd." Quinn said standing. "But I'd better be on my way. Thanks for letting me eat with you! Do you and I have the same lunch by chance?
Quinn slung her bag over one shoulder and waited, ready to go.

Max took a look around the class and took in the few remaining desks. Then the clock. Then he sighed and sat back properly at his desk.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:10 pm
"I think. The cafeteria is only open for a certain amount of time. I should see you then" Christopher replied. He then took his schedule out of his dress shirt pocket and unfolded it to check. He had printed off a copy so that he could check which classrooms he was in. "So this is my lunch hour. Is it the same as yours?" he asked, pointing out the break he had in between a couple of classes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:46 pm

"Looks like! I'll see you then Chris, have a good morning~" Quinn waved and set off checking her schedule again for the correct class number. Looked like she was heading upstairs. She pulled into the classroom at the 5 minute bell and sat down at one of the two remaining desks. She was busy pulling out her binders when a familiar watery shampoo smell hit her.

She looked behind her and saw the swimming boy from breakfast. The window was on her left, and the desk next to her was empty, which meant the next closest person was a brown haired boy with red eyes - across from the swimming boy.

Turning back around she took out a pencil and waited for the teacher.

Max felt like laughing, Little Miss. Vapid had sat right in front of him. It was nice to see the class wasn't a total sausage fest, but it was funny how often he was running into her.

He wondered what the teacher was doing aren't they usually here by this point?

__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image

Sophie peeped around the edge of her classroom door and jiggled her laptop and the large fishbowl of candy she'd forgotten to bring over yesterday.

Her class seemed fairly intelligent looking, no obvious malcontents....in any case those would soon be taken care of.

Walking in she put the bowl on her desk and opened her laptop. It booted up fast and she spared the class a glance and a smile as she swiped her card and activated the schools electronic professorial assistant system. "Hello everyone," she said in her natural dulcet tone.

Some of the class who hadn't been paying attention turned at the sound of her voice. "It seems we're doing fairly well for the first day of class. Rumor had it that this was usually a fun day. BUT since you all found the time to show yourselves I'll introduce myself. I'm Ms Castleman, and... I am NOT your math teacher." Sophie paused and smiled. It was kind of confusing. " Ms. Powers, whom most of you might already know, will be taking over the position for this year. Unfortunately as this is the first day of school and she's also the school counselor she needed a little help."

Sophie picked up the bowl and handed it to the first row of students.
"Feel free to take a treat and pass the bowl on. Ms. Powers wanted you all to get to know each other if you were here so we'll play a game in a little bit. And the textbooks are at the back with a sign out sheet, you can take one at the end of the class. They're new this year, so make sure you don't mark them up. I'll scan the bar codes and you swipe your cards through my computer to register which is yours."

Sophie then sat back and waited for them to finish chatting and passing the candy .

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:26 pm
Spencer turned his head to see Quinn. She's cute he thought to himself before the teacher came in an presented herself. He passed the candy along and then waited.

Christopher finished his lunch after putting his schedule back in his shirt pocket. He then went back to his original plan and headed down to the science lab to do some experiments.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games