Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:49 pm
((Please do make a thread for this kind of dicussion. That sounds like a very good idea. When this thread is made, everyone should take their OOC problems to that thread and not post it in the roleplay threads. It disrupts the story for those who like to read back and catch up on what they missed. It will also make it easier for people who don't read every thread, and so might miss something.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 pm
(( RP Brainstorming and Issues Thead is now set up and ready to go. wink You can now resume your RP. User Image ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:48 pm
((Thank you, Psyzapp. ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:55 am
{{Thank you very much, Psyzapp. smile I'm glad you guys liked that idea. Can't wait to put it into use! XD}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:41 pm
((*grabs Kits' booty, then walks away, looking innocent* Can't pass up a chance to make gold for two of my accounts. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 pm
((I grabbed it too. xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:15 pm
*Kits had spent the afternoon sorting through the art that had been submitted for the new exhibit. Now, she was sitting out by the pool, with a half-melted smoothie on the table next to her as she drew*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 pm
*finishes her now melted smoothie and continues drawing*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:06 pm
*absently reaches for her drink that somebody refilled for her* Mmmm... nice and cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm
*looks up and finally realizes it's gotten completely dark out* Oh... *looks up at the light she happens to have sat under* Well, I guess I should head home. My pets are probably pretty hungry... sweatdrop *gathers her art supplies and walks home*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:19 pm
-returns smiling to AS to practice more in the pool. She had meant to come every day but Dec had taken her on an impromptu mini-vacation and was able to swim in the hotel pool-

-Miru heads straight to the pool, runs through her stretches, then slips in, starting the laps-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:26 pm
*Mitri walked out onto the pool deck from the locker room. He'd walked over from Kits' house and was really looking forward to getting into the cool water. He saw a girl swimming laps and grinned when he recognized it as Miru. Walking over to the edge of the pool, he jumped right in*

*Hiro runs after Mitri* I am not staying in with all those animals! mad *stops at the edge of the pool*  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:48 pm
-so intent on swimming laps and caught up in the rhythm, Miru doesn't notice Mitri jump in-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:53 pm
*turns back to look at Hiro* Well, if you want to go swimming, you have to go back to the pet spa. They don't let animals in this pool.

*huffs* They are so annoying!

*grins* Nothing I can do about that.  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:59 pm
-notices a set of legs and stops at the end Mitri is at, surfacing-

redface -smiles shyly- H...hi, Mitri. -sees Hiro and smiles wider- Hi, Hiro. biggrin

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games