Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:08 pm
Shadow slowly began to recover, feeling a lot of bright lights beaming on her. Everything seemed to spin as the picture came into focus. 'Damn... it...' she thought, realizing she had been captured again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 pm
Damien looked down at Shadow. "Welcome back" he said. He then looked at the doctors. "So what are you doing? Just waiting around?" he asked with a frown.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:27 pm
"Lady Ravenstone's orders, sir." The doctor working the oxygen machine said.

"Sir, we have a bit of a dilemma." The DNA doctor said. "The tank is broken and she's immune to most knock out drugs. This oxygen tank will keep her knocked out, but it will also damage her cells. She needs perfectly healthy cells in order to make the immortality solution, which means we can't keep her in there. Unless we can force her to be compliant, I don't know how to control her." He frowned.

Shadow slowly looked up. After being washed and put under the bright lights, she looked almost like the perfect image of snow white. Her skin was pale and eyes and lips like apples as her image seemed to glow against her raven hair and the bright light. More then that, she carried a youthfulness to her that seemed to be slowly escaping Monica, Damien, and all of the others. Her eyes were half open as she looked at Damien, still was in a daze from getting her head hit.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:35 pm
"I see. I and I take it the tank is being repaired ASAP, right?" he asked. Damien then looked down at Shadow. "I guess we'll just have to keep her restrained for now" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:43 pm
"Yes sir." The doctors replied. They retrieved her from the machine, and though she tried to fight them, they held her down as the DNA doctor took some of her blood. "That should be enough for now. I will begin immediately. Please stay. It should only take a few minutes." He said, taking a bow before going to the computer and beginning to process the serum.

"Where should we put her?" They asked as she continued to struggle poorly because of the tight bonds on her arms and legs.

"Looks like someone will have to hand feed her too..." Another muttered.

Shadow stopped for a moment, panting heavily as she looked up at Damien like a wild animal. She didn't like this one bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:38 pm
"I'm sorry to be doing this, but that doctor just ruined many months worth of research. Don't worry though. He will be punished for it" Damien said to Shadow, with pseudo-sympathy.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:44 pm
"No you're not. You're not sorry at all. You're happy I'm back." She replied. "In fact, I'm surprised you didn't come down to visit me more often just to gloat." She replied, still trying to struggle. "Maybe that would have saved you six months of waiting. Because I'll be honest: you only knew because I told you. And you know what? I would probably have never told you if he wasn't so damn creepy and I wanted him gone."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:20 am
((I didn't but now I do sweatdrop sorry ))

Jay hung up and tucked his phone back into his uniform breast pocket. The signal had been given and it was time to move in.

Kicking open the back of the van he had been squatting in for the past hour Jay jumped out and flicked his communicator on. with a single precise command barked into the microphone the mayhem began.

Soldier's poured from empty buildings with in the slum whilst others, casually dressed began turning on civilians. People scattered and desperate heart wrenching shrieks shattered the already thick air. Gun fire rang out in an unending crescendo as people scattered like rabbits in the wake of a hungry wolf.

People were trampled under foot as others pushed and jostled, fleeing for their lives as family members and friends fell their bodies becoming one with the innumerable mass of dead.

The stench of blood was almost unbearable with in a short few minuets and it rose like a misaims, clogging noses and mouths with the stench of death as they were walled in like animals.

Jay stalked through the blood drenched streets felling both solider and innocent citizen with equal glee. those who had been picked for 'repatriation' to the Military were already laying amongst the mountain of Corpses that lines the streets, Turn-coats, Traitors & cowards who turned tail soon found themselves the victim of the Captains wrath.

Snippers pick off any who attempted escape.

The net had been closed and Catharsis was now fully in motion, Houses, Schools, shops all of them by the end of the hour would become a ghost town.

(( I'm giving you permission to kill Jay in a very very horrible way after this...))

~

Rafael tutted again and shifted the lolly stick in his mouth. Kyrell was right it was mainly his bitter nature getting in the way.

even after the years that had passed and he had worked with Zil as a part of the rebels, Raf couldn't seem to forget the war between the two countries and the countless lives it claimed on both sides.

"Some are...ok"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:13 am
"You mean Zil? Bless the old chap. I hope he found peace. He's a role model to me. He's a role model to us all. If only half of us could be more like him -- dedicated to the cause. He'd given his life to this cause. We can't disgrace him. So like him, we have to think fast and work hard" Kyrell said, honoring Zil's name. He knew very well that Zil was alive although the monster he had become was something he did not need others to know. If only in memory, the fervor that he so charismatically emitted should be given credit. Let not foul words ruin the name of a 'dead man'. After all, not many know that he was still alive. As far as Kyrell was concerned, he was the man he met as a boy -- vibrant, cheerful and inspiring.

Zil took the paper from him. "Oh. Forget that. That was a draft of the letter I gave to Shadow. Anyway, the person this was addressed to is likely dead." He sighed. One more down in his 'friend list'. "What I really meant to ask--", he said, pausing for a while as he heard commotion above. So they really did invade event that side of town. They must be desperate. When the footsteps soon vanished and the soldiers headed to other buildings, he continued while looking straight ahead and not at Dustin who sat beside him. "What I really meant to ask was: Who are you really loyal to? The rebellion? Or me?"

"Vincent? Valkyrie? You there? This is Ms. Ravenstone", Monica said, trying to get the twins on the line. She thought it a good idea to have Damien talk to them instead about this but he was a little busy with Shadow at the moment.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:55 am
"Miss Ravenstone?" Vincent asked.
"Miss Ravenstone!" Valkyrie smiled.
"What can we do for you?" They asked at the same time.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:56 pm

"Well, we have quite a bit of a dilemma. You see, we have a little problem with a patient here that's become quite resistant to the most powerful tranquilizers we could find. Can you two begin drafting a machine or a chemical or something more powerful than what we have now? I'm sorry to be calling you out of class. This is a little urgent", she said as calmly as she could to the kids.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm
"Uh..." The twins muttered, looking at each other.
"Well, it depends..." Vincent muttered.
"Just how resistant and to what drugs?" Valkyrie asked. "Natural chemicals, Artificial, how pure, what concentration?"
"Synthesizing large, complex chemicals isn't... really our strong suit. That is unless its an explosive. In that case it's easy. But if you're looking for a complex and stable chemical, I don't know... especially if it's something beyond the books." Vincent admitted. "A lot of the outcomes are almost completely random. You never know how anything will work until you test it."
"Yeah, that sounds really tricky. Sounds like you're dealing with complex organics." Valkyrie agreed. "We need more details then just 'we need a drug and nothing works'."
"We can give it a shot, but we'd need a lot of data to work with." Vincent nodded. "And by a lot, we mean almost everything you can give us." Valkyrie nodded.
"No promises though." Vincent warned.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:29 pm
"You know what? You're right. I'm not sorry. You got me" Damien said with a smirk. "Quit resisting. You're not going to get out of here" he added.

"So this is what you called me down here for? After all this time? Well, to answer your question, it's actually a little difficult. I was loyal to the Zil that was the leader of the rebels, but I'm not sure if he exists anymore. Don't think I haven't heard about you. Word spreads quickly in the underground. I'm not sure I even know who you are anymore" Dustin said, after a moment's silence. He looked away from Zil as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:40 pm
"Oh, but if I did, you wouldn't be enjoying this half as much." She snapped bitterly. Suddenly a smirk appeared on her face. "But the joke's on you. The doc says if I'm not healthy, you can't be immortal. I suppose I'll just let myself starve to death. It's not like you're going to come down every day personally and shove food down my throat." She replied. "Since you can't drug me anymore, I would start to think about trying to get on my good side so that I don't commit suicide prematurely."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:19 am

"We were all quite romantic then. Fighting for a lost cause. Knowing the high possibility of failure, but pursuing it anyway" Zil said before turning to Dustin as the dust settled upstairs and they were free to go soon after. "I can no longer bear.... [I'll edit later. Mom went into the room >.<" ]

"I can send over the data but only with the absolute leader's permission. But basically, this patient has been kept in a tank with a mixture of (insert powerful tranquilizer here). That's stronger than horse tranquilizer. Do you think you guys can help?", she asked. Of course, it was worth a shot. The best and brightest on Diethelmian soil had already been sent over to help incapacitate Shadow a long time ago and even with their expertise, they failed to make something that could keep Shadow put out.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games