Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:41 am
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
-yells- HEY KAY.....get over there so I have a bigger target........-whispers-....please?? emotion_kirakira

Everyone is so nice to Kay. ;~;

-smiles sweetly- I said please. You know I luffz ya Kay. xd

Sure... ;~;

Kay might have to disappear soon anyway and won't be around for everyone to pick on. emotion_facepalm

-looks at him confused- Alright buddy.....explain this cuz I hope you are just toying with me. I don't want you going anywhere. sad

Nope. >.<

I'm quite likely to become unable to come online at some point in the near future... sweatdrop

I don't like to pry into other people's lives but this place won't be the same with you Kay. I hope it doesn't come to where you aren't online and here with us. You loosing your internet or something..... or are you tired of Gaia too...if you don't mind me asking?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:45 am
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki

Sure... ;~;

Kay might have to disappear soon anyway and won't be around for everyone to pick on. emotion_facepalm

-looks at him confused- Alright buddy.....explain this cuz I hope you are just toying with me. I don't want you going anywhere. sad

Nope. >.<

I'm quite likely to become unable to come online at some point in the near future... sweatdrop

I don't like to pry into other people's lives but this place won't be the same with you Kay. I hope it doesn't come to where you aren't online and here with us. You loosing your internet or something..... or are you tired of Gaia too...if you don't mind me asking?

There are a number of things coming up that my prevent me from being able to come online... sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:50 am
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki

Sure... ;~;

Nope. >.<

There are a number of things coming up that my prevent me from being able to come online... sweatdrop

I hope it's nothing serious Kay. I know we all have real lives besides these pixels, but even if you could come on for a little relax time, it would be good. I will miss you here in the guild.
The other day when I wrote I was sneaking looking around for you and then I see a post from you saying you were sneaking behind me... I had such a good laugh. I want you to know I will miss that. I hope you don't feel I am picking on you? I just like to tease and laugh because this is play time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:54 am
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki

Nope. >.<

I hope it's nothing serious Kay. I know we all have real lives besides these pixels, but even if you could come on for a little relax time, it would be good. I will miss you here in the guild.
The other day when I wrote I was sneaking looking around for you and then I see a post from you saying you were sneaking behind me... I had such a good laugh. I want you to know I will miss that. I hope you don't feel I am picking on you? I just like to tease and laugh because this is play time.

If it were a choice, I'd stick around, at least for the commitments I've made here. Maybe I'll get lucky and somehow everything will somehow work out, but I have my doubts.

Thanks. ^__^

It's all in good fun. 3nodding Mostly. ninja  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:09 am
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki

Nope. >.<

If it were a choice, I'd stick around, at least for the commitments I've made here. Maybe I'll get lucky and somehow everything will somehow work out, but I have my doubts.

Thanks. ^__^

Positive thoughts Kay and I will be sending some your way too. I hope everything works out well for you. Somehow....someway...it has to. I would give you a hug but I know you hate that so I won't. Whatever is happening.... you take good care of yourself Kay and try to believe that everything will work out just as it is suppose to be. Sometimes it is darkest before the dawn I have found. And I hope you wouldn't just stay because of the commitments you have made here. I hope it would be because you enjoy yourself. Gaia is suppose to be our happy place.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:21 am
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki

Thanks. ^__^

Positive thoughts Kay and I will be sending some your way too. I hope everything works out well for you. Somehow....someway...it has to. I would give you a hug but I know you hate that so I won't. Whatever is happening.... you take good care of yourself Kay and try to believe that everything will work out just as it is suppose to be. Sometimes it is darkest before the dawn I have found. And I hope you wouldn't just stay because of the commitments you have made here. I hope it would be because you enjoy yourself. Gaia is suppose to be our happy place.

Thanks. ^_^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:50 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

we have some neighbors who set off fireworks too...they live on other streets...we will set off some of our then they will do some of theirs and we will go back and forth till we are all out...it is beautiful and fun and we don't even know each other...we just do it....
yeah those really let off a boom..had one one time at the corner of our house blow one night years ago....really lit up the sky....

I've got some issues with hypersensitivity and I'm often a light sleeper... I was up half an hour before that because the sound of thhe electricity in the house changed and was driving me crazy. -_-

Nobody else even woke up from the explosion. .-.

wow I bet you can hear the humming of the power lines then too...Kasai can drives her crazy.....

I was awake because could not sleep cause hubby worked the graveyard shift...Kasai was little and she would and could sleep through anything like that...she slept through the noise of them repairing it too...

It hasn't been so bad as of late. And the main culprit was the older TVs. My dad didn't know how to work the cable and this hundred pound TV would be on running with a blank screen like it was off and I'd throw a fit. The power in the back of it would him right against my wall. >.<

My brother can sleep through anything too. He had duct tape torn off of his bare legs without waking up. And a cat attacking his face. O.o

And he can fall asleep in any situation. >.<

Like, with his face in a chair and his butt up in the air. :/

oh that sounds terrible.....

my girls can do that too.....they used to sleep like that when they were little...me I can fall asleep in my chair like when I crash but otherwise I need to be in my bed to sleep.....which is what I need to do now....nighters Kay.....

We've phased out the older TVs over the years, even if my dad never did figure out how things worked. xP

Good night. ^__^

**walks into the room holding a cup of coffee** hey there Kay..going any better today??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:58 am
Skyailia
**walks into the room holding a cup of coffee** hey there Kay..going any better today??

*shrugs* Not really, I guess.

How are you today?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:01 am
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you today?

no change in things??

**drinks some coffee** so far so good...just got up and had my breakfast or lunch...whichever you want to call it....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:19 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you today?

no change in things??

**drinks some coffee** so far so good...just got up and had my breakfast or lunch...whichever you want to call it....

Not really...

That's good. Yeah, I woke up at noon, do I call it breakfast, or lunch? D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:27 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you today?

no change in things??

Not really...

remember if you ever want to talk I am here...

well I think I will call it brunch since it was my breakfast at lunch time...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:44 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you today?

no change in things??

Not really...

Thanks. ^__^

Makes sense.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:54 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you today?

no change in things??

Not really...

Thanks. ^__^

Makes sense.

oooh Kay i don't think i can do it.......  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

no change in things??

Not really...

Thanks. ^__^

Makes sense.

Uh oh... What? D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

no change in things??

Not really...

Thanks. ^__^

Makes sense.

Uh oh... What? D:

my brother is in jail and has been since March...there i have finally have said it to someone.......he has been found guilty.......he wants me to go to his sentencing court date Monday.....he could get probation or the rest of his life in jail........i don't think i can take being there with my mind the way it is right now......and i am torn between wanting him to get probation and the jail time.............i want him to get the jail for what he did but also i want him to get probation because he is my brother.......  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games